Your Search | dollar rental car tampa, fl. airport

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
at&t wireless at&t liars & ripoff artists winter haven fl. Nationwide Author: winterhaven, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: at&t wireless Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
health insurance innovations hii quote quoted misinformation reguarding cost of plan tampa Florida Author: lynwood, Illinois Health Insurance: health insurance innovations tampa, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Dynamex One day shipping deliver company that does not deliver! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Shipping Companies: Dynamex Tampa, Florida

Feb 08 2016
McGrath Lexus Westmont, Illinois Gary Fuller They pose as an honest & reputable car dealership, but based on their dishonest selling tactics & shady practices they are just as sleazy as the sleaziest car dealerships Westmont Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Inspection: McGrath Lexus Westmont, IL. Westmont, Illinois

Feb 07 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers / Cheapo Repos major car problems hiden or ignoered and cars sold St Petersburg Florida Author: Ft Myers , Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg , Florida

Feb 07 2016
Petra Connect Boost Mobile Boost Mobile in North Lauderdale, FL 33068 Sold broken product and won't help North Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Petra Connect Boost Mobile North Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 07 2016
USAA Worst auto claim service ever! Phoenix Arizona Author: Villa Park, California Car Insurance: USAA Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
art and coin tv ripoff-------2016 Liberty Silver Dollar new york New York Author: BAYSIDE, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art and Coin TV

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
Tint World Bensenville, IL 60106 Car window Tint install Bensenville Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Car Stereos & Alarms: Tint World Bensenville, Illinois

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Gieco Insurance Company Cancelled Insurance Under False Pretense, Do not value long-time customers, If Gieco pay claim cancel insurance, Insurance gouge Bethesda Maryland Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Insurance: Gieco Insurance Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida