Your Search | dollar rental car tampa, fl. airport

Oct 20 2014
Car Cheer europa-online (eBay) european-cars (eBay) Utter Misrepresentation Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Car Cheer Trevose, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
scotties auto sales repossessed my car I was up to date on payments. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: scotties auto sales Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Paul Conte Chevrolet bait and switch Freeport New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Financing: Paul Conte Chevrolet Freeport, New York

Oct 20 2014
Salon Supply Store Cheap Chinese equipment, bad service North Palm beach, fl Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Beauty Products: Salon Supply Store Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Alamo Rent A Car/Enterprise Holding Inc. Alamo Car Rental SCAM Inglewood, Dallas California, TX Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Rentals: Alamo Rent A Car Inglewood, California

Oct 20 2014
US Bank GMC Leasing Undisclosed Fees associated with GM Vehicle Lease National Nationwide Author: Carle Place, New York Car Financing: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
z57 internet marketing solutions Robed, deceived san diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Customer Leads: z57 san diego, California

Oct 19 2014
W.W. Parking or WW Parking Car towed even tho we paid Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Parking Garages: W.W. Parking Minneapolis, Minnesota

Oct 19 2014
MIDAS MUFFLER, Santa Ana Auto Repair They'll WRECK your car! Santa Ana California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: MIDAS Santa Ana, California

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Citgo Tolland Lost Keys to Car, refused to replace Tolland Connecticut Author: Vernon, Connecticut Gas Stations: Citgo Tolland Tolland, Connecticut

Oct 19 2014
Vincenzo Buontempo Security Deposit, Apartment Rental Hamden Connecticut Author: Hamden, Connecticut Housing Rentals: Vincenzo Buontempo Hamden, Connecticut

Oct 18 2014
The green house Rehab center Drug addiction treatment center in texas Kept all my personal items and my inhaler had to hitchhike to the airport with no phone or money Grand Prairie Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: The green house Rehab center Grand Prairie , Texas

Oct 18 2014
(((REDACTED))) Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
cars 4 u now llc I now have a never trust a used car salesman story. Buyer Beware. stone mountain Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Junk Dealers: cars 4 u now llc stone mountain, Georgia

Oct 18 2014
Car mart paducah ky This company has be terrible customer service have not been loyal to there customer, once they lure you in to by the car and it sales then there done with you.  Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car mart paducah ky Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 17 2014
GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE or GEICO.COM or GEICO INSURANCE GEICO IS COMITING FRAUD AND GETTING AWAY FOR YEARS, WE THE VICTIMS MUST GET TOGETHER AND FILED A NATIONAL LEGAL CLASS ACTION SUIT NOW!! GEICO ALWAYS REFUSES TO PAY ALL CLAIMS AND WE THE VICTIMS MUST FILE PETITIONS WITH OUR LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNEY TO INVESTIGATE GEICO'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES. SERIOUS WARNING DO NOT BUY ANY GEICO INSURANCE EVER !! Poway California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: GEICO GENERAL INSURANCE Poway, California