Your Search | dollar rental car tampa, fl. airport

kimo smigielski Ripoff Rental Agent Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Blabber Mouth: kimo smigielski Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
game insjght airport city game Internet Author: colchester, Illinois Internet Fraud: game insjght Internet

Oct 21 2016
Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC $150 Detail with tons of crumbs and melted candy still in car Queen Creek Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Car Washes: Neat Freak Pro Detail LLC Queen Creek, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) WASTE MANAGEMENT'S BUSINESS MALPRACTICES JACKSONVILLE Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Questionable Activities: Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Arrico Realty & Property Management BEWARE! Valrico FL Author: Columbia, Maryland Property Management: Arrico Realty & Property Management FL

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Kaotic Von beauty bar Pop up shop, KV KV BEAUTY BAR RIP OFF Tampa Florida
Author: Akron, OH, Ohio Liars: Kaotic Von beauty bar Tampa , Florida

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Attorney Lori Palmieri Palmieri Law , Lori Palmieri Attorney, Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer Uncaring and unprepared Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Lori Palmieri Tampa, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Christina Baird Online car purchase scam Garden City Kansas Author: Garden City, Kansas Motor Vehicle: Christina Baird Kansas

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
Spooky Empire Canceled Their Convention Oct. 7th - 9th But Kept Pre-Sale Ticket Money and Refuse Refunds Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Spooky Empire Internet