DOLLAR RENTAL CAR TAMPA, FL. AIRPORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dollar Rental Car Tampa, Fl. Airport
There may be more specific results for "Dollar Rental Car Tampa, Fl. Airport"
For more specific results for "Dollar Rental Car Tampa, Fl. Airport"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2017
MiniVacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Mini Vacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Aka Grand Getaways Stopped communicating; cannot get information on trips paid for. Employees no longer with company Tampa Florida Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Vacation rip-off deposit and membership Tampa, Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Michelle Carter Self Storage Email Scam Panama City FL Email Author: Panama City, Florida Legal Services: Michelle Carter Internet

Jun 23 2017
Geoff Hull Luxe Lease Transfer Total Fraud. Very professional sounding until they took my 2016 BMW. Hollywood California Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Car Financing: Geoff Hull Hollywood, California

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Metasense Inc Cheated West Berlin New Jersey
Author: Tampa, Florida Corrupt Companies: Metasense Inc West Berlin, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Home Defenders DAMAGES TO MY HOME TAMPA, WESLEY CHAPEL Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 21 2017
REV Motorsports REV, REV Motors, REV Motorsports Unethical Used Car Lot Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Dealers: REV Motorsports Portland, Oregon

Jun 21 2017
Scoresence Charged me 1 dollar for my report then after I canceled they took 39.95 out of my account less than a week late Internet Author: Coppell, Texas Realtors: Scoresence Internet

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
GoLookup SCAM COMPANY Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: GoLookup Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Gig Harbor Les Schwab Very poor quality of work Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Gig Harbor Les Schwab Gig Harbor , Washington

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide