Your Search | don jackson, chrysler, dodge, jeep

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 18 2016
Apache Leads Apache MLM leads Don Reid Apache Leads are total rip off scammers Cambodia Internet Author: Wyoming Customer Leads: Apache Leads Internet

Aug 18 2016
Don McClain Liar Lexington Kentucky Identity Theft Vegas Internet Author: Alabama Cultural Centers: Don McClain Internet

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Does not honor signed agreements Inglewood California Author: Indian Trial, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Inglewood , California

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Miller Automotive Purchased a vehicle that immediately fell apart one mile off the lot Jackson Tennessee Author: Mercer, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Miller Automotive Jackson, Tennessee

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 13 2016
ROLANDO DE ASIS CABRERA JR DON CABRERAROLANDO CABRERA VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SCAM, SOLICITING BUSINESS, FRAUD, CROOK Lapulapu City Internet
Author: California Work at Home: ROLANDO DE ASIS CABRERA JR Internet

Aug 12 2016
Destinee & Ralph and Ford man I will call them the Ford guy and the Jeep guy I bought a Ford Explorer and a Jeep Grand Cherokee Phoenix Arizona and Mesa Arizona Arizona
Author: Sun City, Arizona Junk Dealers: Destinee & Ralph and Ford man Phoenix Arizona, Arizona

Aug 12 2016
Robert Jackson Violins Bert Jackson , Jackson Luthier Bow maker/Luthier Incompetent Acme Alberta Author: Three Hills , Alberta Personal Services: Robert Jackson Violins Acme , Alberta

Aug 09 2016
Fast Eddie's Dodge Parts A Total Rip-Off Antioch California Author: HINESVILLE, Georgia Auto Parts: Fast Eddie's Dodge Parts Antioch, California

19, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge - B&Z Auto Enterprises, LLC SCAMM!!! Sold us a lemon and claimed it was a certified vehicle Bronx New York Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bronx, New York

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 06 2016
Allen Samuels Fiat Waco Fiat Chrysler Corp. They sold me a vehicle I informed them that I wanted all premium features they left out the navigation. Tried to exclaim it was a part of the sale later charged me for the navigation chip. Waco Texas Paper Work? Author: Georgetown , Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Fiat Waco Waco, Texas

23, Report #1320859

Aug 05 2016
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge BUYERS BEWARE! Greenvale New York Author: Plainview, New York Auto Dealers: East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Greenvale, New York

24, Report #1320349

Aug 02 2016
Chrysler Capital Button Dodge Fraudulent Lease Kokomo Indiana Internet Not Fraud... Author: Peru, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Chrysler Capital Internet

25, Report #1320254

Aug 02 2016
Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Autonation did not repair my vehicle; which I paid them for and now they do not want to give me my money back. Columbus Georgia
Author: Manchester, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Chrysler, Jeep, Ram South Columbus, GA Columbus, Georgia