Your Search | don jackson, chrysler, dodge, jeep

Dec 08 2016
Car city or Orbit leasing Car City Another Rip off company Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Car Financing: Car city Lansing, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Don Massey dealer-license.com Don Massey Don Massey SCAM Colorado Nationwide Answer to Complaint Author: San Diego , California Auto Advertising Services: Don Massey dealer-license.com Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 22 2016
Juvalux advised they sent the product to me. I never received anything and they charged me in October and November for product I didn't order and did not receive. Refused to give me a refund because they said they had a tracking number for the product. Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee Beauty Products: Juvalux Internet

Nov 21 2016
Inmar Rebate Center $24 rebate on 4 bottles of Kendall Jackson wine Del Rio Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Mail Order Services: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Nov 18 2016
Don Baskin Truck Sales, LLC BUYERS BEWARE! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OR DO BUSINESS WITH DON BASKIN TRUCK SALES as they are not trustworthy! Covington Tennessee
Author: GUTTENBERG, Iowa Truck Dealers: Don Baskin Truck Sales, LLC Covington, Tennessee

Nov 17 2016
McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven Chrysler Dodge Jeep Deceptive marketing and outright lies. Woodhaven Michigan Author: NEWPORT, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven , Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Nutrafocus Intelligex Nutrafocus gets you to try free samples and then continues to draft your account for $ 89.97 monthly even if you can your subscription. They make it very difficult to return unwanted products by only listing an obsure address in PA. Make it very difficult to access company until there is an 888 number on your credit card. Lacote, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrafocus Intelligex Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
park side mobile home james olchefski ripoff scammer ft fofge Iowa Author: ft dodge, Iowa Mobile Home Parks: park side mobile home ft fofge, Iowa

Nov 11 2016
Paul Jackson Loan Company Paul Jackson, Kevin E. Grim Loan Scam, wont return money, identity theft, fraudulent document fresno, ca or York Pa Internet Author: California Loans: Paul Jackson Loan Company Internet

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Nov 10 2016
chrysler capital rainbow car dealer of mccomb, ms overcharged for vehicle. car was only worth 8,000 at sale price...charged me 13,000 mccomb Mississippi You are suffering from a case of buyer’s remorse Author: Sandy Hook, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: chrysler capital mccomb, Mississippi

Nov 08 2016
Jackson Neil Us live delivery service Spokane Washington Was suppose to ship a Yorkie to my address for and price called said it went through check. But neede Id an special crate that was going to be 500. To rent as well as insurance for 400. Her name was Cynthia and Jacob days Internet There is no puppy Author: sparta, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jackson Neil Internet

Nov 08 2016
Allen And Joyce Jackson They are slumlords they want their money but do not want to fix anything you ask them to do so I called the health department and they are Ripoffs The water bill is in their name and i Have been paying the water bill since i lived for 3 years and when the water bill is in the landlords name they are supposed to pay not the tenants they are a bunch of scammers Pittsburgh PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Landlords: Allen And Joyce Jackson Pittsburgh, PA

Nov 04 2016
TNT Towing and repair Gary Ripped off 3 transmission installs. Same problem frm 1st transmission that was in my Jeep grand Cherokee loredo. Beaver falls Pennsylvania Author: beaver falls, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: TNT Towing and repair Beaver falls , Pennsylvania

Nov 02 2016
Reliable resin / scale visions. Owner DON THEUNE I PLACED AN ORDER THEY TOOK MY MONEY WILL NOT RESPOND OR REPLY TO INQUIRIES OR SEND WHAT I PAID FOR NARBERTH Pennsylvania 19072 Internet. Author: DES MOINES, Iowa Computer Mail Order: Reliable resin Internet

Nov 01 2016
1967 1967 Covington Tennessee Author: HENNING, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Don baskins Internet

Oct 28 2016
NETCREDIT NC Financial Solutions of Utah, LLC, d/b/a NetCredit175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60604 877-392-2014 Predatory lender that provides credit to people with challenged credit Internet Mind your business Author: Norfolk, Virginia Loans: NETCREDIT Internet

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 23 2016
Fain Storm Shelters Bad Installations Jackson Tennessee
FAIN Storm Shelter came through Author: Trezevant, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fain Storm Shelters Jackson, Tennessee

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi