Your Search | don jackson, chrysler, dodge, jeep

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Tara Delgavio, Frederick Gordon, Jackson Doves Large Ticket Craigslist Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Palm Coast, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Tara Delgavio Internet

Oct 18 2016
Whole leaf tobacco Don Carey took money from my account and then refused to send product to proper address Akron Ohio Yea just avoid this business Author: Lebanon, Oregon Attorneys General: Whole leaf tobacco Akron, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Global ER Consultancy LTD Lionel Koh Sean Asberry Don Philip Franklin Eze Investment Fraud, Financial Instruments Grays Essex Other Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Global ER Consultancy LTD Grays Essex, Other

Oct 17 2016
Pod of Diamond LTD Don Philip Don Philip OriabureDon Philip Oriabure Uses Luther Chiam on Fake Financial Instruments FRAUD ALERT London Internet Author: Eerie, Indiana Financial Services: Pod of Diamond LTD Internet

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 15 2016
American Manufacturing Eagle Plows Has not sent the product that I paid for. Jackson Minnesota Author: Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: American Manufacturing Jackson, Minnesota

Oct 15 2016
New Mobility Solutions scam, hustle , dishonest Jackson Michigan Author: Pinckney, Michigan Auto Dealers: New Mobility Solutions Jackson, Michigan

Oct 13 2016

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 07 2016
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Completely FALSE and MALICIOUS Allegations! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Builders & Contractors: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 06 2016
Joe ricci good and had been checked out before all this out when I had to take my car in for a recall at the Chrysler dealer in east point and also by 5 star auto sales. I then called Joe ricci and spoke to the manager he's name Basel he told me he would talk to Andrew ricci and get back with me. Clinton twp Michigan Author: Harrison twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Joe ricci Clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 02 2016
National Fulfillment Advisor AKA NFA NFA send a sweepstakes winning notice if 1.5 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisor Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
10:24 AM cannot stop billing Jackson Internet Author: New York Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Typical uneducated buyer Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Don Gelfund of Remax Villager Don Gelfund Real Estate Fraud Lincolnwood Illinois
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Realtors: Don Gelfund of Remax Villager Lincolnwood , Illinois

Sep 23 2016
LaChoy Jackson, La Choy Jackson, Blue Marble Consulting f/k/a Invictus Con-artist - Scam - Scam - Scammer Dallas Texas
Author: New York , New York Real Estate Investing: LaChoy Jackson Dallas, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet