Your Search | don jackson, chrysler, dodge, jeep

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Law offices of David J. Don PLLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | con artist, (((REDACTED))) cheats clients out of money, does not pay for medical bills, expenses Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law offices of David J. Don PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
Stonewall Jackson Inn - Harrisonburg, Virginia Working CouplesWayne Engel Professor Emeritus (Clinical Psychology) Clinical Psychologist, Psychopath, Sociopath, Narcissist Harrisonburg Virginia Author: 168 Park Bolton Place, California Bed & Breakfast: Stonewall Jackson Inn - Harrisonburg, Virginia Harrisonburg, Virginia

6, Report #1301952

Apr 26 2016
Foundation Business Services, Corporate Business Pros, EDU, Platinum Institute We were trying to create an on-line business and they took us for more than $23,000. Jackson Hole Wyoming Author: Wytheville, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Foundation Business Services Jackson Hole , Wyoming

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
Jackson Hewitt untrustworthy, deceptive Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Racine, Wisconsin Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Kenosha, Wisconsin

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 22 2016
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Apr 21 2016
Pep Boys Pep boys 1300 N Expressway, Griffin, GA, 30223Pep boys 1008 Whitlock Avenue, Marietta, GA, 30064Pep boys in athens Fraud, lied, negligence, dragging their feet, unhelpful, rude Griffin, Marietta, Athens Georgia  Its a restoration in progress. Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Griffin, Georgia

Apr 19 2016
Myers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Lies about repairs, and sells junk cars Bellevue Ohio Author: Mogadore, Ohio Auto Dealers: Myers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Bellevue, Ohio

Apr 19 2016
Jackson National Life Insurance Life insurance policy ripoff. They refuse to pay on a policy. Lansing Michigan Author: Willow Park, Texas Family Planning: Jackson National Life Insurance Lansing, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Don Baskins Truck Sales LLC Untrustworthy, Their word in worthless, Watch this company, Do your business elsewhere. Covington Tennessee You missed the boat Author: Leesburg, Georgia Truck Dealers: Don Baskins Truck Sales LLC Covington, Tennessee

Apr 17 2016
Lawless Chrysler Inc. Violated purchase and sales contract and Chrysler consent agreement with NHTSA Woburn Massachusetts update info Author: Somervle, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Lawless Chrysler Inc. Woburn, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2016
Pastor Kevin E. Jackson KEVIN EUGENE JACKSON THIS CROOK TOLD ME HE COULD DOUBLE MY MONEY IN A MONTH!! I HAVE PROOF- LIES LIES LIES Fruitland Maryland
He stole my trust and my money too!!! Author: Fruitland, Maryland Financial Services: Pastor Kevin E. Jackson Fruitland, Maryland

Apr 14 2016
Grogan's Town Chrysler Plymouth Bait And Switch Scam dishonest not honoring deals Toledo Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Dealers: Grogan's Town Chrysler Plymouth Toledo, Ohio

Apr 12 2016
Schneider Lease DON`T DO IT Cahrlette North Carolina Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Schneider Lease Cahrlette, North Carolina

Apr 11 2016
Cornerstone Automotive I purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 in December of 2016. At the time of delivery there was only one rust spot. Now the whole truck is rusting out through the metal. when I contacted them they did nothing to resolve this issue. Plymouth Minnesota
Author: Sullivan, Missouri Auto Dealers: Cornerstone Automotive Plymouth, Minnesota

Apr 11 2016
Jasen Two men in a red dodge with a recipt from a Altamonte acoustic company for 4 camden c5100 home theater systems box marked with msrp of $2438. They sold it to me for 200 only to realize its cheap speakers when i got home they seem official with recipts and willingness to open the box. Apopka Florida
Author: Apopka , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jasen Altamonte acoustic Apopka, Florida

Apr 06 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors I received a letter from NFA stated that I am a winner of $1,560,000.00 and I must send them a check or cash for $20.00 before I can claim my winning money. Jackson Heights New York Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Apr 06 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors ,NFA, National Fulfillment Advisors sent me a letter which stated that I had won $1,560,00.00. All I have to do is send them $20.00 in cash form, money order, or check in order to pay for them them to send me the prize. I knew automatically this was a scam and never sent them any money because any sweepstakes that is legitimate never asks for money in advance. So I decided to file a formal complaint report against this company. Jackson Heights, New York Author: Seagrove, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, NY, New York

Apr 05 2016
r and b metal structures told me product only came in 30 sections but order from a independent dealer was 20' then gave me a price for them to install. They wanted $5.00 a foot for material. They are just POS car saleswomen and I will never buy another building from dirt bags such as this. They won't try to twist my arm again. I will buy elsewhere jackson Georgia Author: Panama City, Florida Liars: r and b metal structures jackson, Georgia

Apr 04 2016
Lenny Bojarski, Don Macy, Jesse Michaels, ExpandYourTeam.club, PromoteUrBiz.club Lenny Bojarski, Don Macy, Jesse Michaels, http://www.expandyourteam.club/ Scam Artists, Ripoff Conmen took $199 and ran Internet Author: Seymour, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Lenny Bojarski, Don Macy, Jesse Michaels, ExpandYourTeam.club, PromoteUrBiz.club Internet

Apr 02 2016
Don Antol Antol Construction Paid him for mold remediation and kitchen, bathroom remodel. He never started or finished the job. He had five months and $20,000. Of my money. Then he recently wrote me a bad check for $2500. He is a liar and a theif. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Tequesta, Florida Home Improvements: Don Antol Boca Raton, Florida