Your Search | don jackson, chrysler, dodge, jeep

Oct 03 2015
Chrysler Capitol Nationwide They always blame the lender Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Car Financing: Chrysler Capitol Nationwide
2, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Lincoln Heritage Forte Management Very illletrate Manager/Trainer Jackson Mississippi Btw Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Lincoln Heritage Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 01 2015
orange county intersection safety program i was trying to drive past the van on my right side,they dont allow you to dispute ticket,you have too download pdx files things i never heard of,they won't 158.00 which i dont' have im a senior being rob by, these people,they don;t care about anyone safety just hand over the money orange county tempe az. Consequences.... Author: astoria, New York Unusual Rip-Off: orange county intersection safety program Internet

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Sep 29 2015
Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Donell Dorval Bought a car from me on payments that were never made. Ran an office out of my rental home and left my tenant with LOTS of bills Westminster, Colorado Very sick Idiot Author: Eagle, Colorado Car Financing: Don Dorval Kirby Vacume Cleaner Salesman Westminster, Colorado

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
Chiefland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chiefland Dodge Crooks, Scammers and Liars Chiefland Florida Author: Bell, Florida Auto Dealers: Chiefland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Chiefland, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Off Road Armor Owned by JD Murray scammed me out of $500 for a Jeep bumper Peyton Colorado
Author: New Mexico Auto Parts: Off Road Armor Peyton, Colorado

Sep 25 2015
MVI Marketing Unable to contact anyone in regards to my vacation package ....have bee trying to make reservations before my package expired... Tampa Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: MVI Marketing Tampa, Florida

Sep 23 2015
GE Capital Tonya Brown, Don Nelson, Rodrick Rydolph, David Maxwell, Kevin Parkinson, Brad Petterson Biggest Fraudulent Group of Non Caring Jerks that need to be under the JAIL.. Des Moines Iowa Author: Leoma, Tennessee Loans: GE Capital Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 23 2015
Don Myers FBI Private Investigator Don Myers10-4 PI Private Investigations Scammer! Don Myers Doubled my fee at the end without my authorization for additional work done! Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Private Investigators: Don Myers FBI Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 22 2015
Dallas Dodge Jeep Chrysler Beware - YoYo Financing Scam Dallas Texas Contact the CFPB and file a complaint Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Dealers: Dallas Dodge Jeep Chrysler Dallas, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Outten Jeep DISSAPOINTED hamburg Pennsylvania Author: Auburn, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Outten Jeep chrysler hamburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 18 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don or Dan BarrettNPF Reports Divisionain office po box 27Plainview NY 11803-0027 Unusual sweepstakes false Plainview NYfalse Documents New York Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF Sweepstakes New York

Sep 17 2015
Marcie Roth Danny David, Roger Hagensen, Jeremiah Jackson and Winnie Wagener Marcie is an online lottery agent and this is a ripoff as they say you have won a large amount of money and then you have to keep paying and never get a thing! Washington D C Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Lottery: Marcie Roth Internet

Sep 17 2015
Strategic student solutions this company is awful don't fall for there scam. I did a man named Adam Pickett contacted me and told me my student loan will be forived I need to pay the company 267.00 for 3 months and then it is dropped down to $49.00 per month they took my money and don;t want to give it back Don't be a fool like me and give them money if you do you will be wripped off. florida Nationwide Author: mastic, New York Health Care Education: Strategic student solutions Nationwide

Sep 16 2015

Sep 15 2015
Rory Don Evans/ Smart Homes of Georgia LLC He mismanged money from homeowner down to not paying his sub contractors Fayetteville Georgia Author: tEMPLE, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Rory Don Evans/ Smart Homes of Georgia LLC Fayetteville, Georgia

Sep 15 2015
Landmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Atlanta in Chamblee, Doraville Worst Dealership Please Avoid Liars Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Landmark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Atlanta in Chamblee, Doraville Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 14 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ware, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Internet

Sep 14 2015
Tristar Flex-Able Hose Wallingford Ct Great Potential Poor Engineering Wallington Connecticut Author: Jackson, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Tristar Flex-Able Hose Wallingford Ct Wallington, Connecticut

Sep 11 2015
Plattner Automotive Group Labelle Dodge, Labelle Ford Believe it! Labelle Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner Automotive Group Labelle, Florida