Your Search | don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

May 30 2016
Roger Gusten Trucking Roger Gusten Not paying our last two paychecks claiming he owes us nothing we did the work Mac Gregor Texas Author: Helotes , Texas Liars: Roger Gusten Trucking Mac Gregor, Texas

May 30 2016
USA Moving and Storage USA Moving on Groupon USA Moving Services Organized Thieves Very experienced in extortion and robbery tactics North Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Moving Companies: USA Moving and Storage North Miami, Florida

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Air BnB - beautiful seaside vacation studio in Tijauna Mexico DANGER!!!Total Rip Off Significantly Misleading- Canceled weeks in Advance - NO REFUNDS Paseo Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Baja California Internet
Author: Dallas , Texas Lodging: Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Internet

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION KAMAL UDDIN Pathological liar, ripped your home and office apart, did 30% of the work, stole 60% of our money, abandoned our place in chaos and demanded more money. Walked out of the job! Brooklyn New York
Author: Bronx, New York Builders & Contractors: La MAK'S CONSTRUCTION Brooklyn , New York

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Misinformed by sources of Information Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
Animal Emergency Centre the Worse for your Pets Why North Hollywood Animal Care Center Refers to Them! Los Angeles Pet Emergency Room Studio City Pet Emergency Room North Hollywood Animal Care Center Los Angeles Pet Emergency Room Studio City Pet Emergency Room North Hollywood Animal Care Center Studio City California
Author: Dover, New Hampshire Veterinarians: Animal Emergency Centre Studio City, California

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
BinaryBook aka WSB Investment LTD BinaryBook is now in liquidation Coventry West Midlands CV1 3PP Internet Author: Stafford, Virginia Brokerage Companies: BinaryBook Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
Dalton Metzler, CEO of Luminary Line, Backyard Customs and other small businesses in Texas All contact lost and no payment of finished work Houston Texas Author: Other Dead Beat Customers: Dalton Metzler, CEO of Luminary Line, Backyard Customs and other small businesses in Texas Houston, Texas

May 29 2016
WP Fix Me wpfix.me wpfix.me is a blatant ripoff of wpfixit.com. They didn't even change the contact info. Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: WP Fix Me Internet

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia