Your Search | don lapre, the greatest vitamins in the world, nutraforia llc

Jan 24 2017
ONE MODEL PLACE ONEMODELPLACE BILLED MY ACCOUNT IN ERROR, ADMITTED IT, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY Internet Author: CLIO, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: ONE MODEL PLACE Internet

Jan 24 2017
Mega Motors Customer service agents They got my car out of the pound and lost my personal property Dallas Texas Author: crandall, Texas Questionable Activities: Mega Motors Dallas, Texas

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Laithwaite's Wine Laithwaite's Wine Club National Geographic Wines of the World Deceptive Marketing - Order a Case, Get an Unexpected Case at Twice the Price a Few Months Later Internet Author: Chesterfield, Virginia On-Line Business: Laithwaite's Wine Internet

Jan 24 2017
Online Resolve Floor manager stated he would repair the damage they did to my computer Las Vegas Nevada Author: West chester, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Online Resolve Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud clients feel secure in knowing that they are in complete control of the business funding process. There is no obligation and quotes are 100% free of charge. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Absurd - Defamation of Character Author: Tustin, California Business Consulting: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 24 2017
Jason Blaha Ice Cream Fitness LLC, Juggernaut Fitness LLC Rip off, fraud, valor thief, con artist, scammer. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weightloss Programs: Jason Blaha Internet

Jan 24 2017
Fuccillo VW of Schenectady New York Told us they were paying existing lease on a lemon, then didn't pay it off in full!!! Schenectady New York Author: SCOTIA, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo VW of Schenectady NY Schenectady NY, New York

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Walters Auto Sales and rentals, Walters Auto, Walters I went to Walters in need of a reliable vehicle and have been scammed.  STAY AWAY!!! Elkhart Indiana Cancel the auto warranty Author: Osceola, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Sales Elkhart, Indiana

Jan 24 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless charging for advance fees after I cancelled service. Now in collection Nationwide Author: New Milford, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Receivables Performance Mgmt, LLC aka RPM - Collection Scam Company does not actually do anything.They drag out collections to no end. Lynnwood Washington Author: New Milford, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Receivables Performance Mgmt, LLC Lynnwood, Washington

Jan 24 2017
The Tee Drop Scamming Fire & Rescue, Law Enforcement, Veterans & Disabled!!!! Internet, All over the world!!!! Beware!!!! Internet Author: Petaluma , California Gift Shops: The Tee Drop Internet

Jan 24 2017
Windstream Charged for services not received, internet and phone has not worked in more than a month Nationwide Author: Shiloh, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered a custom shirt for my Mother-In-law for Christmas. It has never arrived after weeks of trying to get the order completed. Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
claycooleymotorcompany pretty much the whole customer service department they are a fake fraud business dallas irving Nationwide The Deadbeat Wail Author: little elm, Texas Auto Dealers: claycooleymotorcompany Nationwide