Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Done Right Automotive, Sevierville, TN

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 25 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Mar 25 2017
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Mar 24 2017
K & M Construction He lives in he lives in Lincoln Park right now he has lived in Pennsylvania he also has a girlfriend and a wife one lives in the Ypsilanti and one lives in Inkster and he's very dark complected barrhead smooth talker you would think you're talking to a fa Lincoln Park Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Electrical Services: K & M Construction Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Steves Machine Shop - eric Furell i paid 1200 dollars down to start work on my boat this was in november of 2006, he did some work but then kept upping the price and demanded full payment before work was done, ripoff Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Mechanics: Steves Machine Shop Virginia Beach, Virginia

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 21 2017
Ymca of metropolitan chattanoiga tn Employment frauf Chattanooga Tenessee Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Health Spas: Ymca of metropolitan Chattanoiga TN TN

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Precision Transmission Quoted $1349 to fix transmission then was told it would cost $2350. Tried to get vehicle back but was told it would cost me $950 to get car without any repairs done. Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Bloomfiled, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission Woodbridge, New Jersey

Mar 20 2017
Empire Beauty School The hair design school teaching wrong curriculum, i have taken state bored written 2 times and have failed due to not being teached the right things florence Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Empire Beauty School Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Sevierville Jehovahs Witnesses Biggest Cult using mind control and paranoia Nationwide Author: Kodak, Tennessee Bigots: Sevierville Jehovahs Witnesses Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
I3 solutions sos score optimazation system S&S private capital incMerle Gene Schwalen Claimed credit repair and nothing has been done Mckinney Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: I3 solutions sos score optimazation system Mckinney, Texas

Mar 18 2017
Texas Auto Center  TAC San Marcos Texas Right, Sure! Author: Giddings, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Center San Marcos, Texas

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 16 2017
chariot manufacturing wasted my time . nothing but leave a messege . or I'll call you right back . not, smells like fish, probly is tampa Florida Author: Buna, Texas Trailers: chariot manufacturing tampa, Florida

18, Report #1361964

Mar 15 2017
Cottman Transmission Service on my car bad. Still having the problem after service was done New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission New Orleans, Louisiana

19, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

20, Report #1361931

Mar 15 2017
Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Alex Buznikov, DDS I had 3 bridges done by him. Had all 3 redone. Work really shabby Lancaster California Author: Palmdale, California Dental Services: Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Lancaster, California

Mar 15 2017
Auto Equipment Depot Sunco Automotive Equipment LLC Scammed and Stole my Money Tempe Nationwide Author: Zachary, Louisiana Body Work & Repair: Auto Equipment Depot Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 15 2017
24 Hour Printer ,IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED,  Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time. Enfield Town, UK Internet
Author: Chandigarh, Arkansas Printing & Copy Services: 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Done Right Automotive Done Right Automotive Auto Repair & Tire Ripped off. Scam. Sevierville Tennessee Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee