Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Sep 19 2014
VitalCheck AKA VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company We cancelled the contract and requested a refund 60 days after they did not produce any results. They only gave me back 18% of what I paid them. Brentwood, TN 37024-1703 Internet Author: Quinton, Virginia Legal Services: VitalCheck Internet

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 19 2014
ADVENTURERV RIP OFF COMPANY DON'T BUY FROM THEM 2910 Newport Highway Sevierville, Tennessee
Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ADVENTURERV Internet

Sep 19 2014
John Paradise/ Paradise Automotive CAR TAKEN/ Abusive Man and Thief in the Night/PIG San Juan Capistrano California
Author: palm Desert, California Unusual Rip-Off: John Paradise/ Paradise Automotive Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and michellestewardads@tropicana.com promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Geico Paid out a claim to lender for damage was not done by me Nationwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Companies: Geico Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Petsmart They would not cancel my order right after I submitted it online. Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Animal Services: Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau Raymond and Jeanne Rau Ripped me off $55,000 that I paid up front to build my home, with no work being done for 45 days we fired Ray Rau and he would not refund any money, claiming that he gets builders profit off the top. No work was done other than demolition of the previous home. New Braunfels Texas Author: Early, Texas Home Improvements: Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau New Braunfels, Texas

Sep 18 2014
Pravda SEO/Oleg Lavitas Refused to pay for work done, constantly editing and changing information Brooklyn New York
Author: columbus, Georgia Small Business Services: Pravda SEO/Oleg Lavitas Internet

Sep 17 2014
Ken Miller Browns Automotive HELP! GET MY 2007 FORD FREESTAR which has been at 4 locations since Nov. 2012. with nothing under the hood nor tires. We paid over $5000 for engines and other parts he lost , + $10,000 for rental cars & old car to have something to drive. he says it will take him 4 hr. to put together a yr. ago 623-229-6950. Phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Ken Miller Browns Automotive Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 16 2014
Select Exotics Holly Hummel, Savannahcatbreed.com Ripoff, Not right size, complete lies, nonofficial papers Cabery Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Select Exotics Cabery, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Global Automotive will not honor warranty (and sells junk) via ebay Miami Florida Author: Dodge, Minnesota Car Parts & Accessories: Global Automotive Internet

Sep 16 2014
ARA Inc. Sent me a letter stated I owe $8,285.79 to an original creditor: Santander Consumer Usa Inc.-Hsbc They don't even have my right middle initial. Villa Park Illinois Author: Saugerties, New York Collection Agencies: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Russell Scott bowman thief scam artists rents room in his home, later on starts fight wants to call police run you off, when you come back for your belongings are gone.will triumph all final boss police report on me.watch out this guy is bad news has done it to me and many others Roseville California  9567 Author: roseville, California Adult Web Sites: Russell Scott bowman Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
travel days llc Peter hanson misrepresents vacation stays......doesnt pay employees for work done!!!!!! pompano beach Florida Author: ft. Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Travel Services: travel days llc pompano beach, Florida

Sep 15 2014
transco drivers name (or at least the one he gave us!) is DAVID FAULKNER. nashville TN. Author: memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: transco Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mossy head auto parts and recycling llc this company ripped off a handicapped senior citizen and refuses to make it right. Crestview Florida Author: FORT WALTON BEACH, Florida Auto Parts: Mossy head auto parts and recycling llc Crestview, Florida

Sep 15 2014
amarili ventura 214marcy09 THEIF, ABUSES EBAY BUYER PROTECTION TO STEAL FROM HONEST SELLERS, HAS DONE IT LOTS OF TIMES Dallas Texas Author: Charleston,, South Dakota E-trade: amarili ventura Dallas, Texas

Sep 14 2014
gregory thomas medical doctor in murray kentucky and ptl trucking lines i was told that i failed a pre employment urine test for ptl gregory thomas called me and his exact words were we found prescription drugs in your urine for cancer patients and aids patients i knew right then something i dont have aids or cancer my past urine screens speak for them selves also my doctor records i have never in my life failed a drug test until i came around these racist people and they refused to give me a copy of what was suppose to be found in my urine and that also went on my dac report and got me and my family highly highly upset i cant get a job to support my family because of this i want justice murray kentucky Author: cerro gordo, North Carolina Liars: PTL trucking Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
CWCO Won't Return Money and Didn't sent Order Ordered. This is believed to be the same Chis White who was operating in Alexandria, Virginia and is now operating in Dumfries Virginia. more needs to be done to stop these crooks from taking our money and running. Put tChris and the other theives OUT-OR-BUSINESS for good. Dumfries Virginia Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Liars: CWCO Dumfries, Virginia

Sep 13 2014
Supercell Took my money and didnt care Internet Author: Sevierville , Tennessee Producers: Supercell Internet

Sep 12 2014
Assurance Wireless/FCC I have been trying very hard to get somewhere where action can be taken over this matter. I was led to your site from another about my problem but I am not sure this is the right place however maybe you can help me. I have seen an amazing amount of fraud Fraud, Assurance, Fcc no results, tax payer money, scam Schenectady N.Y Author: Schenectady, New York Telephone Companies: Assurance Wireless/FCC Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Automotive Leasing Specialists Automotive LeasingALS Dealer FundingALS *FRAUDULENT COLLECTIONS* Lafayette Louisiana Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Financial Services: Automotive Leasing Specialists Lafayette, Louisiana