Your Search | donna gallo century 21

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

2, Report #1301914

Apr 26 2016
David Hirsch UBS Financial ServiceKelly Group21st Century DadsIllinois Father Initiative4fathers.org SCAM ARTIST, greedy, dishonest Chicago Illinois Author: Somewhere, Illinois Financial Services: David Hirsch Chicago, Illinois

Apr 23 2016
21st Century Mortgage Predatory Lending & Harrassment Madeira Beach Nationwide Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Century Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Francis Frank Mellace Imperial Home InteriorsCentury 21 Cyber Stalker/Cyber Harassment Blackwood New Jersey Author: New Jersey Websites: Francis Frank Mellace Blackwood, New Jersey

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 20 2016
Century Title Agency LOST 1,346 DOLLARS Troy Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Century Title Agency Troy, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Legal Cpn Mr. G Compeltely Unproffessional and disrespectful I purchased a combo tradline and cpn number and recived nothing they completely scamed me out of 1000 , I talk to Mr. G one time which was text letting me know they recived my payment. that was March 21 2016 snice then I havent recived antyhing they dont text back I dont think thats a real number on the website Ive only talked to the Machine. there is nothing legal about this Detorit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Legal Cpn Internet

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas Sorry Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Apr 14 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna GerardDonna Cheshire Slander and ripped off my house. Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Donna & Larry's Flowers Donna and Larry's Flowers They Do Not Pay Their Workers Northville Michigan Author: Michigan Event Planners & Sites: Donna & Larry's Flowers Northville, Michigan

Apr 13 2016
CenturyLink Centurylink purchased Qwest Corporation in the 90's and I had a lifetime contract with Qwest to have 40 meg of internet for life for 29.95 - Century cancelled that contract and tried to sell me another one. they refused to acknowledge that fact that ther Cancalled my lifetime service and tried to sell me on another plan. There employees admitted they knew about the plan but will not honor it. Colorado Springs colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Services: CenturyLink Internet

Apr 13 2016
Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions 1-concrete slab way out of square,2-porch floor left unusable,job started 7/21/15,still not completed,owner agreed to fix/finish but has not Trinity North Carolina Author: Trinity, North Carolina Landscaping: Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions Trinity, North Carolina

Apr 13 2016
Grocery Train Nov. 21, 2011 I paid by credit card $250.00 and never received my groceries or refund. Fishers Indiana Author: Newberg, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: Grocery Train Fishers, Indiana

Apr 11 2016
Warrior Trading, warriortrading.com, warriortrading Refused to provide refund. Now has stopped replying to my emails. 21 Mohawk Trail GREENFIELD, MA 01301 Internet
We have a clear No Refunds Policy Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Warrior Trading Internet

Apr 06 2016
22nd Century Ideal Technology Consulting, Inc. 7583332 Electronic check sent by 94-year-old in payment for complete scan and 2-year service for computer safety Not known Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: 22nd Century Ideal Technology Consulting, Inc. 7583332 Internet

Apr 05 2016
Century Debt Solutions, Inc. Canoga Park, CA Century Debt Solutions, Inc BEWARE!!! THIS COLLECTION AGENCY IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM Canoga Park California
JOSHUA GOLDMAN IS NOT AN ATTORNEY Author: California Collection Agencies: Century Debt Solutions, Inc. Canoga Park, CA Canoga Park , California

Apr 04 2016
century 21, spacer hunters Mr.John McDermott this man was rude used racist remarks and was nothing but dismissive. when asked a question he would give a quick answer and claimed the reason was that his business was SO busy....but the place was empty. each time i would call i would be hung up on and diverted to an automated system that would be a dead end after dead end. and the numbers to landlords and properties displayed were all wrong, and quite a few homeowners- renters would tell me that they have never heard nor listed with said company- person. . new york city New York Author: BRONX, New York Realtors: century 21, spacer hunters new york city, New York

Apr 02 2016
Century link Qwest Communication Service techs lied and I got charged even with proof Porland Oregon Author: Oregon city, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Century link Porland, Oregon

Apr 01 2016
Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Donna Sutherland & Guy McPhee & RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Donna Sutherland & Guy McPhee & RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage,two lying BOZOS , Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland from RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Hamilton Ontario
Management Response Author: hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Apr 01 2016
James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc Edward Mikkin, Donna Mikkin, Gene O Brien, Randal Brumbaugh These crooks pitch an investment that include multiple assets in mexico, raise money while issuing worthless stock. DO NOT GIVE THE ANY MONEY YOU WILL LOSE IT ALL San Diego California
Brost has no idea of what he is talking about! Author: Florida Business Consultants: James Poe, Paula Poe, Jeffery Thomas, Hans Brost BHGI, Beverly Hills Group Inc California

Mar 31 2016
Lilplay Support@lilplay.com. Double Groove LLC 538 W21st 77490 Houston Texas 77008_3642 total ripoff, credit card fraud, illegal bank withdraw without knowledge, stolen credit card information Houstin Texas, Double Groove 538 W 21 St Internet Author: Vicco, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Lilplay Internet

Mar 26 2016
New century financial services HSBC orchard bank This is wrong can't give me any info Bs New Jersey Internet Author: Waldwick , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: New century financial services Internet

Mar 21 2016
Donna Cornell Remax Plus Tried scamming me out of my security deposit rochester new york
you're the liar Author: fairport, New York Real Estate Services: Donna Cornell Remax Plus rochester,

Mar 21 2016
Denny's Phil Carter and Jessica L were on 3/21/16 at 1am shift. We ordered a chicken burger without bacon, she brought it with bacon. I politely asked her to remake it. She said rudely why do you have allergies or something/ then she brought it back to the kitch Racist, rude, made me leave early, put her arm around me las vegas Nevada Poor management=poor judgement Author: los angeles, Restaurants: Denny's las vegas, Nevada

Mar 21 2016
Ron Hoover RV and Marine Dustin HooverHim Crough SOLD RV in deplorable condition and did not give a title at purchase Donna Texas STUPID! Author: Arlington, Washington Auto Dealers: Ron Hoover RV and Marine Donna, Texas