Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Donna Gallo Century 21
There may be more reports for "Donna Gallo Century 21"
For more results perform a general search for "Donna Gallo Century 21"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 20 2017
Gary Spatz - the Playground Playground acting school The Playground Should be called the PREY ground and Spatz should be ashamed of himself/ jailed century city California Author: beverly hills, California Con Artists: Gary Spatz - the Playground century city, California

Feb 13 2017
Amazon.com Winver, Washington D C, an Amazon.com employee: Homdox Stainless Wall Mounted mailbox lockable letterbox. Ordered: January 21, 2017.  Amazon.com approved the refund on February 3. I still don't have it. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Liars: Amazon.com Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Century Link Stole My Money - May Have Violated Consumer Credit Act Seattle Wa and Monroe La Washington Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Internet Service Providers: Century Link Washington

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 09 2017
Donna Kasich Stiffed me on contract work. hid client payments. Lowell massachusetts Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Grant Writing & Research: Donna Kasich Massachusetts

7, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Waffle House It was the sorryest, food and sorryest service of the century, even the gravy was soured Hope Arkansas Author: Hope, Arkansas Restaurants: Waffle House Hope, Arkansas

Feb 04 2017
international career development center, inc Icdc college they promised job placement after graduation from MA course.only ended up with student debt.14,000.no career. they even refer you to Century High to pay for a high school diploma that is not even accredited by the state. Huntington Park California
Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: international career development center, inc Huntington Park, California

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 02 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered two -2- RAINAWAY™ DOUBLE-LAYER HANDS-FREE INVERTED UMBRELLA on December 21, 2016. It was to be shipped within 2-3 weeks. Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Internet
Author: Tracy, California Skin Care: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 01 2017
Jerry Yarnell School of Fine Art/Donna Yarnell/Jerry Yarnell Took moRe money than authorized and refuse to refund it!! Skiatook, Oklahoma Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Seminars: Jerry Yarnell School of Fine Art Skiatook, , Oklahoma

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 19 2017
Santo Gallo Plumber Santo's PlumbingSanto GalloJSGallo Plumbing Disreputable, Untrustworthy, Dishonest and Ruthless Toronto and area Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Plumbing: Santo Gallo Plumber Maple, Ontario

Jan 19 2017
Century Diamonds Shady Business CULVER CITY California Author: HAZARD, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: Century Diamonds CULVER CITY, California

Jan 19 2017
Purecell and Dermasoft Crystal Beauty and Attractskin Big Ripoff Santa Ana California Response for Donna Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Purecell and Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Jan 18 2017
Medical Service Group Donna Davis SOLICITING MY MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR PAIN PILLS St. Pete's Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Medical Service Group St. Pete's, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California
Dyanna Janine Peters Defamation Harrassment Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered but never received one of The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box. My cc was charged $21 internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
GearBest.com I ordered a coat for my son November 21, 2016 for $39.52. I never received my order. I ordered this product with my childsupport debit card believing that this company is a legitimate company. I contacted Gearbest many many times and I keep getting a message that my order is on back order, and they are processing my order. And give dates when the order will be shipped out, so far those dates are long past by. China Internet Gearbest is here to help you! Author: Rochester, New York Clothing Stores: GearBest.com Internet