Your Search | donna gallo century 21

Aug 22 2016
MMD Transport Corporation MMD Transport CorporationLissette HernandezPepe thieves lien on car/Non payment of broker fee Donna Texas Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Transporters: MMD Transport Corporation Donna, Texas

Aug 15 2016
UBER UBER Promises Drivers Incentive Pay From 8/8 thru 8/14 - From $21/hr up to #28/hr. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Chauffeurs: UBER Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

4, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

5, Report #1319525

Jul 29 2016
cenutury link century link internet service didn't get carol stream il Nationwide Author: limestone, Tennessee Cable TV: cenutury link Nationwide

6, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

7, Report #1319088

Jul 26 2016
Move 21 Step Business, mttm Scammers, robbers, Matt Lloyd should be in Prison Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Move Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Century Link Agreed amount is not what thay are taking out of bank account. worldwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 11 2016
grandview manor db llc jim ford and donna oconner ( owners ). slumlord alert. stay away. daytona beach Florida
Author: daytona beach, Florida Housing Rentals: grandview manor db llc daytona beach, Florida

Jul 11 2016
centurylink century link STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces., New Mexico Internet Service Providers: centurylink Internet

Jul 08 2016
Century Link phone and internet service Decreasen internet speed and changing the subscription plan without notice Midvale Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Consumer Services: Century Link Midvale, Utah

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
MY SCORE My Score They took money out of my disable account without my permission on June 1 on June 3 I call them they cancel me and say they will put back my 71.50 till this day they have not please I need this money to eat help me get these men who fooled me by saying they were my bank Thank you very much Donna maiello ***-******* My Score Internet
Author: Safety harbor, Florida Cash Services: MY SCORE Internet

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 05 2016
Mega Millions?Facebook Donna Taylor told me I had won a jackpot worth 75,000.00 Queens New York Internet New York Please do not send these people any more money. Author: Pulaski, Virginia Cash Services: Mega Millions?Facebook Internet

Jul 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Premium Ordered trial order billed at $4.99 - next shipment in 2/16 billed at $96.99 through 6/21/16 billed to my Credit Card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Westford, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 01 2016
Dave 21 Plumbing and AC David Tchiprut Air Duct Cleaning Scam Davie Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Dave 21 Plumbing and AC Davie, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
Century Link North Carolina Late charges and deceptive billing for DSL Who knows? Author: Cumberland County, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Century Link North Carolina

Jun 28 2016
century link Employees give false information Phoenix Arizona Author: sunlakes, Arizona Internet: century link Internet

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet

Jun 27 2016
donna and larrys flowers Northville michigan RIPPED OFF BY THESE MUPPETS northville MICHIGAN Michigan Author: Michigan Florists: donna and larrys flowers northville, Michigan

Jun 23 2016
Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH They turned me down for refinancing due to my disability limited income. Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: Lady Lake, Florida Loan Modification: Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH Mt Laurel, New Jersey