Your Search | donna gallo century 21

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 19 2017
Santo Gallo Plumber Santo's PlumbingSanto GalloJSGallo Plumbing Disreputable, Untrustworthy, Dishonest and Ruthless Toronto and area Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Plumbing: Santo Gallo Plumber Maple, Ontario

Jan 19 2017
Century Diamonds Shady Business CULVER CITY California Author: HAZARD, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: Century Diamonds CULVER CITY, California

Jan 18 2017
Medical Service Group Donna Davis SOLICITING MY MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR PAIN PILLS St. Pete's Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Medical Service Group St. Pete's, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered but never received one of The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box. My cc was charged $21 internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
GearBest.com I ordered a coat for my son November 21, 2016 for $39.52. I never received my order. I ordered this product with my childsupport debit card believing that this company is a legitimate company. I contacted Gearbest many many times and I keep getting a message that my order is on back order, and they are processing my order. And give dates when the order will be shipped out, so far those dates are long past by. China Internet Author: Rochester, New York Clothing Stores: GearBest.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
NAMBLA Member Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Guy McPhee & Donna SutherlandRE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage 1595 Upper James Street Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L9B 0H7 will not return my deposit for an offer I made on a house in Hamilton Ontario Canada Hamilton Ontario
Typical defamation.... Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: NAMBLA Member Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 23 2016
Century Diamonds worst customer service ever Internet Author: Glen Mills, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Century Diamonds Internet

Dec 23 2016
landcentury Netwealth they told me all the properties thats they have are build able and most all the properties are flood lands they lie about what they say they are going to do its one lie after another Internet Land century Author: Atlanta , Georgia Property Management: landcentury Internet

Dec 21 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Many people have ordered from this company, they take your money and never send the product. I ordered mine on October 25th, numerous emails back and forth and still nothing as of Dec 21. This is a fraudulent company!!!!!!! fraud, scam, undelivered t-shirt Internet Author: Sudbury, Ontrario, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
GPS Kids Watch Ramadeals.zendesk.com I placed this order on Nov. 17 and as of today, December 21 I still have not received the merchandise. I have submitted numberous e-mails and the response is always the same: We received more orders than anticipated, the merchance will ship in 5-8 business days, yada, yada, yada. The tracking info shows the label generated but nothing picked up. There is no phone number to call or way to contact them. Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kids Watch Internet

Dec 20 2016
Charlie's project Leggings Anna & Sarah Designs LLC Ordered leggings on 11/21/2016 for two pairs of leggings set to ship 12/10. Received notice of delay in ship date. requested via customer support if it would arrive by xmas. That was 5 days ago. No response and now a full refund requested. Natick Internet Author: San Diego , California Clothing Stores: Charlie's project Leggings Internet

Dec 15 2016
21st Century Mediation LLC THEY STOLED MY MONEY AND I LOST MY HOME Dallas Texas REALITY CHECK!!!! Author: Houston , Texas Appliances: 21st Century Mediation LLC Dallas , Texas

Dec 14 2016
National Magazine Service in Ks. Subscriber Data Management Enrolled me in phase 2 after I completed my agreement. I did not authorize this. I received the letter on Nove 7-2016 and written on Nov. 4, 2016. I spoke with Donna and declined thus service. On Dec. 3, they processed a payment of $19.95 from my bank. I called on 12/5, and spoke with Dustin. The amount was refunded so I thought all was ok. I however, I continue to receive calls from these people.they absolutely will not take No for an answer. North Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service in Ks.

Dec 11 2016
Dj sidereal On Friday July 8th at 10:58pm, I got a direct massage on Twitter from @djsidereal about him being interested for me to be on his new mixtape coming out soon. I saw the message the next day on Saturday July 9th and responded withsend the invoice of $50 after he promised to put it on his mixtape called everyone needs to know featuring 21 savage, metro booming, Kirk bang, frizzy wright and more. He promised me 1500 direct blogs, social media of over 50k people, & mixtape hosting on by society. Internet Author: Teaneck , New Jersey DJ Services: Dj sidereal Internet

Dec 09 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna Gerard Donna Cheshire | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

23, Report #1342054

Dec 08 2016
Century Link Fraudulent charges and overbilling practices Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Internet Service Providers: Century Link nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Century Link Century Link plays with passed due accounts Seattle Washington 2nd time my ISP connection was cut within a week of past due date Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Century Link Seattle, Washington

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide