DONNA GALLO CENTURY 21 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Donna Gallo Century 21
There may be more specific results for "Donna Gallo Century 21"
For more specific results for "Donna Gallo Century 21"
Showing 1-25 of 2,719 Found Reports For more specific results for "Donna Gallo Century 21"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 15 2017
Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa On March 21, 2017 Next step in small claims court. Very unhappy with them. STROUDSBURG Pennsylvania Author: STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2017
Xpressary Ordered an Amazing Roller Knife on line on March 21, 2017, charged to a credit card, still have not received product Internet Author: Fairmont, Minnesota Kitchens: Xpressary Internet

Jun 08 2017
Century International Arms Century International arms will not or cant repair their own product Delray Beach, Florida
Author: spring hill, Florida Questionable Activities: Century International Arms Delray Beach,, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Century Link CenturyLink is a RIPOFF! Bait and Switch! Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Century Link Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Billy Morrissey William Morrissey Billy Gallo Stole my savings, my parents savings, his friends savings &I many others New York New York Author: New York Cash Services: Billy Morrissey Internet

Jun 03 2017
Westbridge Mutual LLC Michael Briscoe HUGE SCAM / FRAUD, Laundered nearly $1 Million from Our Business Century City, California
Briscoe Still Scamming. New Names involved in this deal: Peter Dance, Ernie Walker, Jon Aubrey Divens, Bruce Haglund Author: Nashville, Tennessee Business Consultants: Westbridge Mutual LLC Century City, California

May 31 2017
Sea fox Brought my new sea fox 04/21/17 viper 240 bay boat...Once I got home with the boat noticed stress cracks all in the boat . The t-top was mounted off centered to cause it to rub on the center console making an horrible noise.All latched compartments are Nationwide
Author: Walker, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Sea fox Nationwide

May 30 2017
Anglia Garner I order eye cream for 4.95 an paid 1.95 shipping it came But on 5/21/2017 the company took out 89.85 from my pay pal account which I did not Authorized I contacted pay all to let them know I did not authorize the payment the blocked my card I did file a clame with pay pal they sent me a new card Milwukee Wisconsin Author: Milwukee, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Anglia Garner Milwukee, Wisconsin

May 20 2017
21 stepbusiness Contact name Alex Nam I was looking for a work from home second job. Well this work from home job is only works for the conartist who is claiming that he's got the job for you. The number I was given to call was a New York num Internet Author: Union, Kentucky Attorney Generals: 21 stepbusiness Internet

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Cable TV: Century link

May 13 2017
gloss motive pure cbd rip off snake oil of the 21st century las vegas Nevada Author: bartlett, Tennessee Alternative Health: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 25 2017
Lennox The Lennox Signature Collection Series 21 Seer AC/Heat Pump has failed 34 times with the same failure. Richardson Texas Author: Bedford, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Lennox Richardson, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez  8815 shenandoah run,  BEWARE- LEAKING ROOF AND SEPTIC- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME Wesley Chapel Florida Author: wesley chapel, Real Estate Services: Wesley Chapel, Florida Donna Santo, Donna Michelle Santo, Veronica Preusch, Ronnie Preusch, Mark Chavez, Mark Allen Chavez Wesley Chapel, Florida

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 18 2017
Poshmark us Donna This company is a SCAM Boynton Beach Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: Poshmark us Boynton Beach, Florida

Apr 17 2017
LA tv repair Edwin herrera Edwin Herrera Took 300.00 and two parts to repair my Samsung tv Sept 21 2016 and has not returned parts or money have asked by phone several times. Santa Anna California
Author: Bell, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LA tv repair Edwin herrera Santa Anna , California

Apr 16 2017
Lowes Home Improvement , Manager Brittany, Assistant Manager Donna, Department Rep Kimberlee, Corporate Customer Care Phil Ongoing Nightmare from Lowes. Now at 16 Months waiting for my Home Shades to be working. Terrible Installation. No one from Company or Corporate cares. Cape Coral Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Home Improvements: Lowes Home Improvement Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 14 2017
Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema A scammer that professionally dedicates his time to rip off good honest working people, stealing their money. He deserves to be in jail FOR A LONG TIME!!! Gallo di Petriano (PU) PU - Italy Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema Gallo di Petriano (PU), Italy

Apr 12 2017