Your Search | donna gallo century 21

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 21 2016
Allen Martin AMC AMC Marketing, Greenwich High Rd 21, Greenwich, London 06831, United Kingdom This company uses email to scam you don't trust them London nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Allen Martin London, Other

Sep 20 2016
Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Consumer Beware Dishonest Theifs West Worwick Rhode Island Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Mike Gallo Punishment Perfomence Rhode Island

Sep 12 2016
IFIX CONSTRUCTION FOUNDATION REPAIR Donna Dallas WEDNESDAY, JULY 06, 2016 . Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: IFIX CONSTRUCTION FOUNDATION REPAIR Dallad, Texas

Sep 11 2016
Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Broadband Search, Blaze Wifi, Hughesnet, Exede, DirecTV, Dish Network, Wireseek, Century Link, Frontier, and many others. Vast Bridges, Best Place to Commit White Collar Fraud Jacksonville Florida
Crooks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Endurance extended warranty After 21 days my car is still in shop. They would not pay for radiator but said they would pay for power steering pump of lessor value. Still waiting for it to come. Also would only pay for eight hours of car rental. Northbrook Illinois Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Illinois

Sep 07 2016
Geek Corner Placed an order on July 21 2016 for car door projectors and have not received the products, they will not even return an email paid 80.00 and can't get a refund. Portland Oregon Author: Conway, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Geek Corner Portland , Oregon

Sep 07 2016
ARA, Inc. Mark Farmer Tried to collect phoney 21 year old auto loan, threatened lien on bank acct & called me liar Villa Park Illinois Author: Paulden, Arizona Car Financing: ARA, Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 07 2016
Century Link Deceived me, falsely charged me Leawood, Kansas Author: Littlton, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Century Link Leawood,, Kansas

Aug 30 2016
PTR preferred tax relief BUSINESS SHUT DOWN AND NO HELP Century City California Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Tax Services: PTR Century City, California

Aug 22 2016
MMD Transport Corporation MMD Transport CorporationLissette HernandezPepe thieves lien on car/Non payment of broker fee Donna Texas Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Transporters: MMD Transport Corporation Donna, Texas

Aug 15 2016
UBER UBER Promises Drivers Incentive Pay From 8/8 thru 8/14 - From $21/hr up to #28/hr. Atlanta Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Chauffeurs: UBER Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

14, Report #1320285

Aug 02 2016
Super Shuttle I had a horrible experience with Super Shuttle and just want to warn everybody. On 6/20/16 I requested (and paid for online) a transfer from my home in Brentwood to the LAX airport. The arranged date and time was for 6/21/16, between 7:45 and 8 AM. To my Horrible experience with Super Shuttle Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Bus Travel: Super Shuttle Nationwide

15, Report #1319525

Jul 29 2016
cenutury link century link internet service didn't get carol stream il Nationwide Author: limestone, Tennessee Cable TV: cenutury link Nationwide

16, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

17, Report #1319088

Jul 26 2016
Move 21 Step Business, mttm Scammers, robbers, Matt Lloyd should be in Prison Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Move Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Century Link Agreed amount is not what thay are taking out of bank account. worldwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 11 2016
grandview manor db llc jim ford and donna oconner ( owners ). slumlord alert. stay away. daytona beach Florida
Author: daytona beach, Florida Housing Rentals: grandview manor db llc daytona beach, Florida

Jul 11 2016
centurylink century link STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces., New Mexico Internet Service Providers: centurylink Internet

Jul 08 2016
Century Link phone and internet service Decreasen internet speed and changing the subscription plan without notice Midvale Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Consumer Services: Century Link Midvale, Utah

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
MY SCORE My Score They took money out of my disable account without my permission on June 1 on June 3 I call them they cancel me and say they will put back my 71.50 till this day they have not please I need this money to eat help me get these men who fooled me by saying they were my bank Thank you very much Donna maiello ***-******* My Score Internet
Author: Safety harbor, Florida Cash Services: MY SCORE Internet