Your Search | donna gallo century 21

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
Just Cargo, LLC Donna Robins Manager Work from Home JOB - Shipping product to customers - Never paid for work done Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sikeston, Missouri Shipping Companies: Just Cargo, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2015
Century 21 Consolidated BEWARE OF THIS REALTOR Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chino, California Realtors: Century 21 Consolidated Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2015
Century Link Terrible company to do business with Defiance, Ohio Nationwide Author: Defiance, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Vibrant Skin ordered trial size of vibrant Skin. On 9/21/15 I was charged 182.48 I did not authorize. Wilmington Delaware Author: Eastanolle, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Vibrant Skin Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 23 2015
Century One Builders Inc William Johnson 252-916-2508 Deceptive, unreliable, false promises and just fraudulent intent as it appears from the behavior Greenville North Carolina Author: Salem, Virginia Questionable Activities: Century One Builders Inc Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 21 2015
Murray Knapp Auctions uses phantom bidders usually bidder #21 and 44 SW. Ontario Canada Ontario Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Murray Knapp Auctions Ontario

Sep 18 2015
Steven Jeovanni and Donna Wasko Ann and Co. Unity finance Groups Fake loan company. Operators are involved in advance fee loan scams Philadelphia Pennsylvania is where Donna Wasko is Internet Ann and Co Unity Financial Group Author: Arlington, Texas Loan Brokers: Steven Jeovanni and Donna Wasko Internet

Sep 18 2015
Century Tile John Napiorkowski, Certified Ceramic Tile Salesperson Defective Installation of Granite Tile in Shower Area by Century Tile Store located in Mundelein, IL Mundelein Illinois
Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Carpet & Tile Installers: Century Tile Mundelein, Illinois

Sep 16 2015
Century 21 Alex also ripped me off. He took 500$ from me and this guy saw me only once. He did not teach me anything I gave him $500 and he did not teach me anything. I kept calling he and he told me I will see u next week until I give up. I gave him $500 and he played games with me . Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Tutoring: Century 21 Ontario

Sep 14 2015
Comcast Cable Offered a $20 credit for 21 days of missing services!!!!! Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Comcast Cable Internet

Sep 10 2015
Branch Lenders Group Paul Davis and Jenel Matosas I qualified for a loan of 5grand,since my credit score was low i had to purchase insurance for 463.17,Paul Davis loan broker told me to get money gram,for insurance broker jenel matosas,money was refundable in 21 days.Nothing yet. LosAngeles California the same thing Author: Lima, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Branch Lenders Group LosAngeles, California

Sep 10 2015
RenuvaDerm & NuPlenish i had ordered the trial size and paid $4.95 + S&H ,today 9-9-2015 i called to find out why they had sent more because i did not place another order and deduct 59.00 from my debit card Internet Author: century, Florida Drug Manufacturers: RenuvaDerm Internet

Sep 09 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
The Graduation rate at Northwestern College is very low 24% Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 08 2015
Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Not aware of any other names Ripped Off ! I ordered a sample of the product for postage only of $4.99 for each bottle (2 bottles). This was on or about July 21, 2015. I used the product for a very short time, maybe a week, but didn't feel it was doing what it was suppose to. Santa Ana California Author: St Croix Falls, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Sep 04 2015
David Miller 21/2 millon prize Author: Mesa, Arizona WANTED REWARD $$$: David Miller Internet

Sep 02 2015
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Continental Finace Company Verve Card I've sent a check amount of 258 dollars to pay for my bil. And Continental Finance cashed my check which I have approve but theyrefusing to give me a credit of 258 dollar. It have been almost 3 months now and the check was cashed on 5-21-15. Newark, DEelaware 19714-8099 Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Continental Finace Company Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
century link Susan lied about my monthly to make a new sale Las Vegas North Carolina Author: las vegas, Nevada Cable TV: century link somewhere in the state of, North Carolina

Aug 26 2015
Joel J Peterson Shawn Peterson Joel Peterson, Joel J Peterson 1977, Swan Peterson, Donna Peterson Scam Artists,Sent Money Via Bank Wire to Wells Fargo Bank Reseda California and Never received eads Woodlandhills Ca,Reseda Ca, California Author: Glendale, California Internet Fraud: Joel J Peterson Shawn Peterson Woodlandhills Ca, California

Aug 26 2015
Open Business Directory,  yellow page Recieved fax on 8/21/2015 claiming this is the fourth reminder of a past due invoice from 6/14/2011 for business listing. The amount is $1,238.00. I had the same problem some years ago and when I threthened to report to the FTC, they stoped Dubia Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Telemarketers: Open Business Directorywww. yellow page Internet

Aug 25 2015
Joshua Cohen Rank First Then Pay Buyer and Employee Beware!!! Century City California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Joshua Cohen Century City, California

Aug 23 2015
4Checks Advertised checks for approx. $21, then fulfilled order thru another company and then billed for additional $66 after printing and shipping Colorado Springs, CO Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Printing & Copy Services: 4Checks