Your Search | dr. charles covert, md

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Stole my dental crowns and my medical records Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Lighthouse Point, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Los Angeles Dentists Group Patients teeth ruined and ripped off for the terrible service provided Glendale California Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Elena Kovalchuk scam do not use weedshop247 minnesota baltimore,md Internet Author: lexington, Kentucky Computer Mail Order: Elena Kovalchuk Internet

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Tattoff Tattoo Removal Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Dr. Tattoff Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
Rosegal Very unhappy Jamaca Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 25 2016
Praza Health They charged my account 130$ for something I never brought Arizona Internet
Author: Saint Charles , Missouri Internet Fraud: Praza Health Internet

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 24 2016
Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Titan Merchant Services Charles Cranston aka Merchant Services is a HORRIBLE salesman. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Lubbock, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Everest Ventures Everest Ventures is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. 500 Westover Dr #9244 Sanford, NC 27330 US Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Everest Ventures Internet

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Dr. Steven Lee Wrong tooth , broken needle in tooth Hebron Ohio
Author: Newark, Ohio Dental Services: CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Hebron, Ohio

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
McDonald Vending Dave McDonald Vending Machine Theft and No Delivery Bensenville Illinois Author: St Charles, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: McDonald Vending Bensenville, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
OCM.COM OCM*OCM.COM 866-847-7365 MD Unbelievable rip-off Internet Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: OCM.COM Internet

Oct 18 2016
Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Clint Steele, Tina Howe Chiropractor Clint Steele and wife Tina Howe ripoff web designer Gorham and Portland Maine
Author: Alabama Websites: Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Gorham, Maine

Oct 18 2016
Renew / Derma Free Trial a SCAM & Rip-Off Dr. OZ Get free sample Derma / Renew cream for shipping only and then GET CHARGED $87.47 with NO RECOURSE and FALSE PHONE NUMBER Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Renew / Derma Internet

Oct 18 2016
Marion General Hospital Dr. JACOBS Blew me Off Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Marion General Hospital Marion, Indiana