Your Search | dr. charles covert, md

Sep 22 2014
Billy Charles Funding Fraud Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Billy Charles Internet

Sep 22 2014
Kimberly Petty Charles Petty Business Funding Lithonia Georgia Author: Bel Air, Maryland Financial Services: Kimberly Petty Lithonia, Georgia

Sep 22 2014
Frontier Neurosciences Dr. Allen L. Gee and Scott Wilson PA Falsified medical files Cody, WY Wyoming Author: Powell, Wyoming Doctors: Frontier Neurosciences Cody, WY, Wyoming

Sep 21 2014
Andrew P.Ordon, MD Plastic Surgery Institute This plastic surgeon appears on TV so I believed in excellence instead I have an ugly permanent scar in the middle of my face. Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Doctors: Andrew P.Ordon, MD Beverly Hills, California

Sep 20 2014
DR. MITCHELL F. MATEZ Doctor, hormones, escorts BOCA RATON, VAIL Internet Author: breckenridge, Colorado Loans: DR. MITCHELL MATEZ Internet

Sep 20 2014
American Equity Mortage Charles and Erik Took advantage of us St Louis Missouri Internet Author: Rothschild, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: American Equity Mortage Internet

Sep 18 2014
Dr. Anthony Reading Scammer, liar Beverly Hills California Author: Sunset Beach, California Medical Personnel: Dr. Anthony Reading Beverly Hills, California

Sep 18 2014
Dr. Lester Lee 18800 Main Street #106 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Poor Service and Poor Care Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Doctors: Dr. Lester Lee Huntington Beach, California

Sep 18 2014
Maryland Men's Clinic - Charles Spencer Deception for profit Silver Spring Maryland Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Maryland Men's Clinic Silver Spring, Maryland

Sep 18 2014
Paul's Tire Glen Burnie, MD Dishonest, Substandard Chinese Tires Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Paul's Tire Glen Burnie, Maryland

Sep 17 2014
Colleauges In Law CIL, A&DR, AD&R SCAM, Fake Law Firm Costa Mesa California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Colleauges In Law Costa Mesa, California

Sep 17 2014
Slimdown Slimdown unauthorized credit charge 2 twice MD Internet Author: port tobacco, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Slimdown Internet

Sep 17 2014
Carter Psycholgy Dr Carter Dr, Carter overcharges patients, she lies to the courts , she abuses her authority, when I filed a complaint with the dept of health, she asked the court to put an order in prohibiting me from doing so and the court did it.I have been told this order is illegal . Her professional opinions are swayed to the highest bidder She is destroying families everyday and people have had their hands tied to do anything about it. There are many people effected by her actions.. Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Legal Process Services: Carter Psycholgy Bradenton, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Joshua Coleman (When Parents Hurt) and Karen Elaine Jacobs Dr. Coleman's Facebook Group is a Christian Cult San Francisco California Author: Sacramento, California Internet: Dr. Joshua Coleman When Parents Hurt San Francisco, California

Sep 16 2014
charles h mousseau jr law suite FBI invoved with Robert Muler Califorinia Author: bethel park, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: charles h mousseau jr Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Ashley Furniture - Frederick, MD leather peeling, defective leather, poor quality Frederick Maryland
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Furniture Manufactures: Ashley Furniture - Frederick, MD Frederick, Maryland

Sep 14 2014
Gregg Higgins Current Address18001 Howling Wolf Run, Parrish, FL 34219 Former Address26591 Las Tunas Dr Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3932 Swett & Crawford Gregg Higgins and Jessica Fox are a bunch of unprofessional,dishonest thieves Tampa Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Gregg Higgins Tampa, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Rapid Advance No credit check? According to TV ad. Not True. Internet, 7316 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 350 | Bethesda Internet,MD Author: Port Orchard, Washington Loans: Rapid Advance Internet

Sep 12 2014
Cheap Pool Products Everything Internet LLC FRAUD - Failed to refund money once prodcut was returned with thier authorization LA Internet Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Cheap Pool Products Internet

Sep 12 2014
Mayfair Dental Associates Dr. Raksha Srinivas Dental Scam Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dental Services: Mayfair Dental Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
Dr. John M. Newell III They quoted an amount for services which I pd & was billed 4 times that 6 months later. North Agusta South Carolina Author: Apopka, Florida Personal Services: Dr. John M. Newell III North Agusta, South Carolina

Sep 11 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Scammer! Watch your Wallet! Go to another Dentist! Nanaimo british columbia Author: Nanaimo, Dental Services: Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Nanaimo, British Columbia