Your Search | dr. hattar dental & orthodontics

Sep 22 2014
Frontier Neurosciences Dr. Allen L. Gee and Scott Wilson PA Falsified medical files Cody, WY Wyoming Author: Powell, Wyoming Doctors: Frontier Neurosciences Cody, WY, Wyoming

Sep 21 2014
Blizzard White over charged gave offer of free trial but it is fake. reps call and fast talk you. advertising stated 14day free trial but was charged after 8 days. Scottsdale AZ Author: Birmingham , Alabama Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Sep 21 2014
Michael J Whyte DDS Historic Triangle Dental Care Claimed I needed a lot of dentistry to be completed. He lied and is a smooth talker! Williamsburg Virginia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Dental Services: Michael J Whyte DDS Williamsburg, Virginia

Sep 20 2014
DR. MITCHELL F. MATEZ Doctor, hormones, escorts BOCA RATON, VAIL Internet Author: breckenridge, Colorado Loans: DR. MITCHELL MATEZ Internet

Sep 19 2014
Align technology Invisilgn Mr Frederic Walden San Jose California Author: portsmouth, Virginia Dental Services: Align technology San Jose, California

Sep 18 2014
Dr. Anthony Reading Scammer, liar Beverly Hills California Author: Sunset Beach, California Medical Personnel: Dr. Anthony Reading Beverly Hills, California

Sep 18 2014
Dr. Lester Lee 18800 Main Street #106 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Poor Service and Poor Care Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Doctors: Dr. Lester Lee Huntington Beach, California

Sep 17 2014
Colleauges In Law CIL, A&DR, AD&R SCAM, Fake Law Firm Costa Mesa California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Colleauges In Law Costa Mesa, California

Sep 17 2014
Correct Choice Dental is the Wrong Choice!  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Dental Services: Correct Choice Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2014
Carter Psycholgy Dr Carter Dr, Carter overcharges patients, she lies to the courts , she abuses her authority, when I filed a complaint with the dept of health, she asked the court to put an order in prohibiting me from doing so and the court did it.I have been told this order is illegal . Her professional opinions are swayed to the highest bidder She is destroying families everyday and people have had their hands tied to do anything about it. There are many people effected by her actions.. Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Legal Process Services: Carter Psycholgy Bradenton, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Joshua Coleman (When Parents Hurt) and Karen Elaine Jacobs Dr. Coleman's Facebook Group is a Christian Cult San Francisco California Author: Sacramento, California Internet: Dr. Joshua Coleman When Parents Hurt San Francisco, California

Sep 16 2014
westren dental I missed one payment for repair of broken teeth CHICO Nationwide Author: Chico, California Liars: westren dental Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Blizzard White Bell at Home Whitening Don't report the whole process and the deadline dates to return products Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Sep 15 2014
Bella at Home Blizzard White They say you can pay shipping and handling for a free sample of teeth whitener. I did not read anything pertaining to buying this product. Both of these companies charged me over $92.00 Each, for a Sample!! This is complete Fraud and Robbery! This is THEFT 7565 Commercial way ste E Henderson, Nevada. / Nevada and Colorado Author: no name, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Internet

Sep 14 2014
Gregg Higgins Current Address18001 Howling Wolf Run, Parrish, FL 34219 Former Address26591 Las Tunas Dr Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3932 Swett & Crawford Gregg Higgins and Jessica Fox are a bunch of unprofessional,dishonest thieves Tampa Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Gregg Higgins Tampa, Florida

Sep 13 2014
1st Choice Dental Care Failure to refund overpayment woodstock Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Dental Services: 1st Choice Dental Care woodstock, Georgia

Sep 12 2014
Pure Dental - Daniel Kang Dentist RIPOFF- PADS HIS TREATMENT PLAN WITH UNNECESSARY DENTAL WORK TRIED TO HIDE WHAT HE CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD- Charged $50 nine times for dabs of gel foam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Customer: Pure Dental - Daniel Kang Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
1-800-DENTIST 1800DENTIST 1 800 DENTIST 1 800DENTIST ghetto dentist misleading Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: 1-800-DENTIST Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Regional Florida Lighting Owned/Operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart , aka: J.S. Geldart CPA / Tax and Accounting, Industrial Lighting Solutions, Art Agency, Barrette Outdoor Fence, LED RetroFit, Geldart Tax and Accounting Services, Medical and/or Dental Supplies Wholesaler, Banking Services Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Regional Florida Lighting owned/operated by Pam ela Kerstin Bergendal Geldart Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Mayfair Dental Associates Dr. Raksha Srinivas Dental Scam Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dental Services: Mayfair Dental Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
Dr. John M. Newell III They quoted an amount for services which I pd & was billed 4 times that 6 months later. North Agusta South Carolina Author: Apopka, Florida Personal Services: Dr. John M. Newell III North Agusta, South Carolina

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Scammer! Watch your Wallet! Go to another Dentist! Nanaimo british columbia Author: Nanaimo, Dental Services: Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Nanaimo, British Columbia

Sep 10 2014
Dr. Abe Beagles, Mother Lode Mining Inc., Gerry Beagles A Polished Scammer; Lies by Acts of Omssion and Commission; Never Fulfills Promises and or Terms of Legally Signed Agreements; Now in Accra, Ghana, West Africa Internet Author: Silver Peak, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Abe Beagles Internet