DR. MITCHEL A SENFT, SOUTH FLORIDA SEDATION DENTISTRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dr. Mitchel A Senft, South Florida Sedation Dentistry
There may be more specific results for "Dr. Mitchel A Senft, South Florida Sedation Dentistry"
For more specific results for "Dr. Mitchel A Senft, South Florida Sedation Dentistry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Liquivita Lounge CON ARTISTS fort lauderdale Florida Author: , New York Clinics: Liquivita Lounge fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
TOTAL GLOW SKIN ORDER A TRIAL SAMPLE OF A PRODUCT FOR 4.95....I WAS THEN CHARGED AN ADDTIONAL 99.95 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND WITH NO FURTHER DELIVERIES OF THE PRODUCT LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Lake Buena Vista, Florida Skin Care: TOTAL GLOW SKIN LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Ageless beauty serum Anti age serum They charged four times after I cancelled the order with a two month time span Houston Texas
Author: Jamestown, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Ageless beauty serum Houston , Texas

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Renu youth I bought a trial from renu that was to be $4.95 and $5.95...they charged me $85 and $89 Illinois Author: Rock Island, Illinois Skin Care: Renu youth IL

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
DAR Waterfront For Belle Epoque Threatening Official Looking Debt Collection Letter Sherman Oaks California Author: Chapin, South Carolina Skin Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 23 2017
PODS, Portable on Demand Storage, PODS Enterprise, Inc. Deceptive bait and switch sales practices, hijacking of personal property, unauthorized credit card transactions for storage fees Clearwater Florida
Author: Keene, New Hampshire Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

Jun 23 2017
ys cream Purest After recieving a trial offer, my card was charged before i ever had time to use the product. fountain Valley California Author: westville, New Jersey Skin Care: ys cream fountain Valley , California

Jun 23 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates trying to exhort money from me with a bogus collection letter Sherman Oaks California Author: DAYTON, Ohio Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jun 23 2017
FreightCenter.com Freight Center, Matthew Brosious, ALISON CHOINIERE, AMY VAN NESS, ROBIN KELLY, JOSHUA SMILEY, TERESE KERRIGAN, JUSTIN RAYNOR, MITCHELL GLADSTONE Plain and simple. They are a scam. They simply quote a good rate, have you pay by credit card, then when the carrier doesnt show up and you cancel, they charge you 15%. Total rip-off. BEWARE. DO NOT USE Palm Harbor Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Trucking Companies: FreightCenter.com Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Mike Edgett from PayPal Mr Williams rick Replied to a Craigslist ad Nationwide Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Motorcycles: Mike Edgett from PayPal Internet

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Postal Money Order System Samuel Joseph Promises of on line income. His company did all the marketing. some where in Florida Internet Author: BOULDER, Colorado Sales People: Postal Money Order System Internet

Metasense Inc Cheated West Berlin New Jersey
Author: Tampa, Florida Corrupt Companies: Metasense Inc West Berlin, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Gifted lil ones Ordered but never received!! Internet
Author: Naples, Florida Clothing Stores: Gifted lil ones Internet

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Dar Waterfront & Associates Recieved trial cream & canceled within a few days in Oct.2016 today I got this letter that I owe them $98.71 Sherman Oaks Internet California Author: sacramento, California Skin Care: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet