Your Search | dr. mitchel a senft, south florida sedation dentistry

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Be Advised: You don't want their free A/C Service Phoenix Arizona Update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Depot's Delta Mechanical Phoenix, Arizona

May 04 2016
Plexus The Pink Drink False 60 day money back guarantee Scottsdale, AZ Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Plexus Nationwide

May 04 2016
all state van lines damaged, lost, won't replace items, delivered someone else's diamond jewelry margate Florida Author: liberal, Kansas Moving Companies: all state van lines margate, Florida

Alexander W. Trebing Alexander William Trebing Bad Tenant Sarasota Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Liars: Alexander W. Trebing Sarasota, Florida

May 04 2016
Marc J. Ryder RHI, Incorporated Unsafe electrical work associated with the install of a whole house backup generator Columbus Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Electrical Services: Marc J. Ryder Columbus, Ohio

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
Competitive Career Solutions LLC careerfinders, linkedin.com/company/competitive-career-solutions-llc Fraud in Payment Tampa Florida Author: London, Other Telemarketing Companies: Competitive Career Solutions LLC Tampa , Florida

May 04 2016
Group Vertical Ecotech hoverboards They're a rip off UNITED STATES Grand Rapids,Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Group Vertical

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
SayNoToLipo Vaser Shape. Supposed to destroy fat cellsl permanently. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: SayNoToLipo Florida

May 04 2016
CentreState Bank Incompentant, irresponsible and negligent Winter Haven Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Banks: CentreState Bank Winter Haven, Florida

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Expert Media Paul Gardner Stole $500 for Live Transfers that don't exist Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Media: Expert Media Internet

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Texas Singles LOOK OUT FOR THIS COMPANY IT’S A SCAM!!! austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Better Business Bureau: Texas Singles austin, Texas

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

May 04 2016
Marry Jane elliot Being sued for a debt that is 15 years old Novi Michigan Michigan Author: portage, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Marry Jane elliot

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts