Customer satisfaction commitment: Sherri Worth | Ripoff Report

Your Search | dr. sherri worth verified review: dr. sherri worth committed to providing excellent patient care. dr
There may be more reports for "dr. sherri worth verified review: dr. sherri worth committed to providing excellent patient care. dr"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dr. sherri worth verified review: dr. sherri worth committed to providing excellent patient care. dr"

Aug 29 2016
Protectionspecialties.com Does not ship items and does not respond to email. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio E-trade: Protectionspecialties.com Internet

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 29 2016
American Eye Institute / Vicki Houghton Deposit not returned on wrong Rx or Lenses for New Glasses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Eye Care: American Eye Institute Los Angeles, California

4, Report #1200285

Aug 29 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH (((REDACTED))) IN (((REDACTED))), EAU CLAIRE WISCONSIN Author: CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wisconsin Insurance Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SCAM ARTIST CON MAN!!! BEWARE!!!! Corona Del Mar California Notice of Lawsuit and Subpoena Author: Newport Beach, California Builders & Contractors: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California

Aug 29 2016
Dental Discovery--Ocala, FL Dr. Julia GermanDr. Igor German EXTRACTION DONE WITH NO NUMBING! Novocain had not started numbing, & Dr. julia German still did a tooth Extraction, even after being advised, there was no numbing effect yet. Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Dental Services: Dental Discovery--Ocala, FL Ocala, Florida

Aug 29 2016
EZ Pool Products, Inc. ReallyEZPools.com, Therapypools4less.com,thermapools.com, ezpools4less.com, 4ezpools.com, baptez.com, ezlappools.co Lied to / deceptive business practice Laguna Niguel CA Author: California Pools & Saunas: EZ Pool Porducts, Inc. Internet

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Big Tex trailers Big Tex trailers does not stando behind there warranty. The workmanship is sub par. I have had the 40' spread axel goose neck 22gn. I have had nothing but problems. I m a transporter. I have tried for 3 months to get it in any where.  Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Big Tex trailers Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Nothing.... Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Atlas services Rude will do anything not to do follow up repairs Boynton beach Florida Author: Boca Raton , Florida Consumer Services: Atlas services Boynton beach, Florida

Aug 29 2016
SmoothSkyn Crescent Holdings LLC Very Rude Customer Service Arizona Author: Bellflower, California Eye Care: SmoothSkyn Liberty, Missouri

Aug 29 2016
Kaufman Trailers North Carolina Sold a Trailer that had problems, refuses to resolve them Lexington North Carolina
Author: Montrose, California Auto Towing: Kaufman Trailers North Carolina Lexington, North Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Harvard RISK management Legal shield Harvard RISK management CAUSES YOU TO RISK YOUR LIFE AND LIVELYHOOD Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Questionable Activities: Harvard RISK management Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
bean blossum animal clinic Dr Brester my. emotional therapy dog was diagnosed without labs done. as result almist died. now blind and diabetic Nashville Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Services: bean blossum animal clinic Nashville, Indiana

Aug 29 2016
Fluent Home LLC Sales rep apparently LIED every time he opened his mouth !! Maryville Georgia Author: Maryville, Tennessee Door to Door Sales: Fluent Home LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Www.byownermls.com Jeannie Spencer www.mlsmyhome.com Complete Ripoff and Extremely Unprofessional Company Frisco Internet Author: Fort Worth , Texas Realtors: Www.byownermls.com Internet

Aug 29 2016
Motel 6 Crappy Way To Treat Us Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Motel 6 Charleston , South Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 29 2016
Lake Pointe Medical Center Care at local hospital Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Lake Pointe Medical Center Rowlett, Texas

Aug 29 2016
primal health wont respond to my question of when they will refund money paid for an item that was cancelled texas texas Author: perth, Alabama Home HealthCare: primal health Internet

Aug 29 2016
Atomic Deals Unholy Discounts Money was taken from my account yet no order delivered, and no reply from the several emails to support I made. No number to contact. No customer service? Scam?? Internet Author: Beardsley, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 29 2016
FreeScoreClick I was assured that a charge would be refunded back to my bank account. Instead they charged me again and claimed they couldn't see the charges. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: FreeScoreClick Internet

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Pella Corporation do not stand behind their products, wanted me to buy another screen door, cheap, selfish, greedy, unreliable, disgusting, do not do business with them Pella Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Window Manufacturers: Pella Corporation Pella , Iowa