Your Search | dr.desai akshay, universal health care

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
MILEX MR TRANSMISSION MILEX COMPLETE AUTO CARE BEWARE OF THIS CROOK HOLIDAY Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: MILEX MR TRANSMISSION HOLIDAY, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Conexis Extremely difficult to deal with Dallas Texas FSA Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Health Insurance: Conexis Dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Care Express Total scam Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Duluth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Care Express Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2016
Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Hijack my bank account and charge me after 2 days for receiving their free trial. Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Internet

Sep 28 2016
Apex Vitality Sold product as sample then charged me for the full retail price of $65.95 after 14 days Provo, Utah Internet Author: Weston, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Apex Vitality Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
phytoextractum Buyer Beware - All Sales are Final. If an item is mistakenly ordered and even if an email to try to correct the mistake is sent prior to shipping, Phytoextractum will not make any changes. All sales are final is their responce to a request to try to correct a mistake. Portland Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Alternative Health: phytoextractum Internet

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Praza health, Nationwide Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Beauty Artistry Blissful Eyes Said it was free except for shipping I thought it was Christy Brinkley product New Jersey Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Artistry Internet

Scott J. Kennedy Scott Kennedy's Authentic blend of Sea S* Phoenix Arizona
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Scott J. Kennedy Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Cannabis 4 Cures , cannibiss4cures.com/ Stealing from the sick & elderly Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Alternative Health: Cannabis 4 Cures Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Care Plus toner scam, called to verify Information to send phone invoice Santa Ana CA
Author: Port Orchard, Washington Office Suppliers & Stationers: Care Plus Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
G and G Holistic Treatment Center A SCAM??? MOST DEFINITELY!! N. Miami Beach Florida Author: Baldwin, New York Mental Health: G and G Holistic Treatment Center N. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Sports Club AV Lancaster California Author: LANCASTER, California Health Spas: Sports Club AV Lancaster, California