DR.DESAI AKSHAY, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dr.Desai Akshay, Universal Health Care
There may be more specific results for "Dr.Desai Akshay, Universal Health Care"
For more specific results for "Dr.Desai Akshay, Universal Health Care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
allumiere skin care the company lied about contact and refund, even hung up when a complaint was mentioned belive colorado Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Skin Care: allumiere skin care Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 21 2017
Ron Teeguarden's Dragon Herbs Promised that the could rebuild my damage kidnies from a childhood illness Santa Monica and Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Ron Teeguarden's Dragon Herbs

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP I was scammed by a person named Rachel who worked for Medical Services Group The phone numbers area code is the Sacramento area California ( from phone # area code) nationwide Author: colfax, California Health Insurance: MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP Internet

Jul 21 2017
beauty wrinkle cream reducer called to stop subcription got told even though they take the money off my credit card they couldnt help me edison New Jersey Author: montgomery, Texas Skin Care: beauty wrinkle cream reducer edison, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
Clair Keeps sending me two skin care products each month, and I have no idea how to contact them. Cleveland Ohio Author: Williamstown, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Clair Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
Alucia Alucia not free trial Internet Nationwide Author: Duarte, California Skin Care: Alucia Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
Calfitness Continued to charge 4 months after cancellation. Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Misc. Health Specialists: Calfitness Roseville, California

Jul 21 2017
VISALIA CARE SCAM FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Author: BRONX, New York Eye Care: VISALIA CARE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida I think you misunderstood Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lunaluxe or Avalure Trial Subscription Hidden in Terms Huntington Beach Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
staples health Garcinia Go Green Coffee Go thought we ordered free trial got charged $371.92 California California Author: Live Oak, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: staples health California

Jul 21 2017
encante eye cream I ordedr encante eye cream sample only.I learned later they will continue shipping&cancelled credit card sherman oaks California Author: los angeles, California Skin Care: encante eye cream sherman oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
MultiPlan PPO Fraud Misconstrued truth New York Internet Author: North Dakota Health Insurance: MultiPlan PPO Internet

Jul 21 2017
SimpleHealth Want credit card over phone, hang up on you if not Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Insurance: SimpleHealth Florida

Jul 21 2017
Dema Genetix Ripped off by Derma Genetix St Petersburg Florida Author: Leland, North Carolina Eye Care: Dema Genetix

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet