Your Search | dragonfly solutions, a maryland benefit corporation

Dec 09 2016
Michael Dean The Holiday Property Group He promised to sell our Tahiti Village timeshare starting April 2016 signed a focusing contract and sent $1,122.00. For title transfer broker fees. He said 100%refundable if the Adkins decide to not buy Rehoboth Beach Delaware Author: Perry, Ohio Realtors: Michael Dean Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang China Bhdidgeridoos Made a purchase and paid. They sent me an imitation pair of Prada sneaker when I had ordered Rag & Bone Moccasins Shanghai Internet
Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Wang Gang China Internet

Dec 09 2016
stealth marine group Talia Carano...... I had a contract to ship my boat to florida from boston....I had to get out before the snow and stealth went stealth and would not let me know what was going on......never returned phone calls lied on emails about pick up dates to avoid the winter weather....North Palm Beach Florida Author: andover , Massachusetts Shipping & Handling: stealth marine group North Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
OSP Prevention Fraudulent billing practices Atlanta Georgia Author: Odenton, Maryland Collection Agencies: OSP Prevention Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 09 2016
Source Auto Group Landover Maryland Author: Ruckersville, Virginia Auto Dealers: Source Auto Group Landover, Maryland

Dec 09 2016
A a a tax. Relief A a a tax relief Didn't do anything TO help me. With. The. IrS. But. They. We're. There. TO take. Our money. $3,500.00 Burbank CA. Author: McFarland, California Income tax: A a a tax. Relief Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 09 2016
Binary Banc Mountain Management Binary Banc is a Scam, Noncompliant, Theives, Con Artists Internet Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Brokerage Companies: Binary Banc Internet

Dec 08 2016
justxhookup.com Averagepeopledate.comAverage People Date SCAM!! This company goes under the guise of a FREE personal verification service but reroutes to a dating site at $40 a month. SCAM!! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: justxhookup.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Photos Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 08 2016
Jenny Jin Dr. Jenny Jin, a student of Orthopedic Medicine, replaced the diagnosis made by a Rheumatologist. boston Massachusetts
Author: lynn, Massachusetts Physicians: Jenny Jin boston, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
scamnumbers.info , scamwarners.com Fraud Company. Alan Jones is a Fraud himself claims anyone scammer without verifying. zurich area Switzerland Internet
Author: Gulbarga, Indiana Internet Fraud: scamnumbers.info Internet

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewlers FAIL TO ALLOW A RETURN FOLEY, Alabama Nationwide Author: Lillian, Alabama Jewelers: Kay Jewlers Nationwide