DRI*ACAIASLIM, EASY BODY CLEANSE PRO; FIT FACTORY; DRI*POWERTEA TOTAL CLEANSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE
There may be more specific results for "Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE"
For more specific results for "Dri*acaiaslim, Easy Body Cleanse Pro; Fit Factory; DRI*PowerTea TOTAL CLEANSE"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Colasanti’s Classic Cars You Get What You Pay For Pensacola Florida Author: Florida Body Work & Repair: Colasanti’s Classic Cars Pensacola, Florida

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Econo auto painting Worst Experience with an auto body shop Ever......  Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Body Work & Repair: Econo auto painting Ocala, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
swissassetsmanagement.com Platinum market Total waste of time and money London Other Author: Gary, Indiana Investment Brokers: swissassetsmanagement.com London , Other

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
OnlineCarReport.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Online Car Report prides themselves with excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: OnlineCarReport.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet

Oct 20 2017
Nutra Body Aurora Scam company Internet Author: Menifee, California Weightloss Programs: Nutra Body Aurora Internet

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Slim cleanse Weight loss Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dutton, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim cleanse Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Box Office Ticket Center Total Rip-Off; Charged 150% Over Real Price Hialaeh Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Center Hialaeh, Florida

15, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 18 2017
Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Jan Pro Jan Pro is a terrible service. RIP OFF ALERT!!!! Illinois Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts