Your Search | dri*acaiaslim, easy body cleanse pro; fit factory; dri*powertea total cleanse
There may be more reports for "dri*acaiaslim, easy body cleanse pro; fit factory; dri*powertea total cleanse"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dri*acaiaslim, easy body cleanse pro; fit factory; dri*powertea total cleanse"

1, Report #1191673

Nov 27 2014
Shelly Wapniak Shelley Wapniak Greater New York City Area - ‎Party Entertainment Professional Shelley Belly Caricatures & Body Painting new york city Internet Author: new york, New York Party Planners: Shelly Wapniak Internet

2, Report #1191649

Nov 26 2014
Eros.com / Erosads.com ErosAds.com , Eros-Guide.com , Eros-Ny.com, Eros-LA.com Total Ripoff dont get tricked by this website Nationwide Author: New York, New York Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com / Erosads.com Nationwide

3, Report #1191643

Nov 26 2014
United airlines United Lost luggage . Ruined our vacation. Total incompetence. Not care for costumers Newark, NJ New Jersey Author: Miami, Florida Airlines: United airlines Nationwide

4, Report #1191575

Nov 26 2014
Scott Podell SkootsMcGavin Con Artist, Con Man, Thief, Total Fraud, Pathological Liar, Master Manipulator, New York, Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: New york, New York Business Consultants: Scott Podell Nationwide

5, Report #1191506

Nov 26 2014
FranceDedicatedServers.com,  DediMonster.com, GigaBox Hosting,  SCAM RIPOFF SCAM RIPOFF - TOTAL SCAM ! Cypress Texas Author: ., Web Hosting: FranceDedicatedServers.com / DediMonster.com Internet

6, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

7, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

8, Report #1191371

Nov 25 2014
Logoinn TOTAL SCUM!! LIARS, CROOKS...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH!!! Leicester Author: Covington, Texas Small Business Services: Logoinn Leicester ,

9, Report #1191352

Nov 25 2014
National Street Machine Club Total Scam Charlotte North Carolina Author: Aurora, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National Street Machine Club Charlotte, North Carolina

10, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

11, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

12, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

13, Report #1190770

Nov 22 2014
Rydell Moving Rydell Group, Total Care Moving Abusive and erratic - Jeff should be in a mental institution Vancouver BC Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Moving Companies: Rydell Moving Vancouver, British Columbia

14, Report #1190728

Nov 22 2014
APARTMENT HUNTERZ TOTAL SCAM! CHARGING PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! CREDIT CARD ABUSE/FRAUD, ETC LOS ANGELES California Internet Author: SKYWARD, California Consumer Services: APARTMENT HUNTERZ Internet

15, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

16, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

17, Report #1190598

Nov 21 2014
Easy Military Travel is a SCAM ripping our soldiers off Internet Author: APO, AP, Other Airlines: Easy Military Travel Internet

18, Report #1190515

Nov 21 2014
garcinia cambogia advanced and cleanse pro called to cancel my 14 day free trial and they still charged me $14.71 Nationwide Author: Pound, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia advanced and cleanse pro Nationwide

19, Report #1190473

Nov 21 2014
Mr. Rooter Plumbing Total Ripoff! Roswell Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Plumbing Roswell, Georgia

20, Report #1190469

Nov 21 2014
Beach Body Derm Exclusive unauthorized charges - I did not purchase product Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Beach Body Internet

21, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

22, Report #1190351

Nov 20 2014
Time Warner Cable, Brookdale living Total evil Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Time Warner Cable Irving, Texas

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

24, Report #1190290

Nov 20 2014
Metro PCS UnlockedPhonesNYC in twitter facebook instagram They say $50 down...if they use progressive finance you have three months to pay over $1000 for a $650 phone. If not you pay 52 weeks total $1800 for a $650 phone. In the store they don't tell you that..they say just divide 750 by payments. Then they e sign your contract without showing it to you. Now you are stuck. They use askjeeves as your email and store number for contact. Criminal actions. Brooklyn New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Brooklyn, New York

Nov 20 2014
EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo REVIEW: EZ Loans.biz's executive team, employees promise total customer service resulting in complete satisfaction. EZ Loans.biz quickly becoming a national leader in business cash advance industry. EzLoans.biz’s approach centered on providing complete consumer satisfaction with best products, services in industry. *UPDATE: EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo pledge ongoing efforts to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. EZ Loans.biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Scott clymo Select State/Province