Your Search | dri rite carpet & upholstery

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Victor Ruiz, Vizcarra Ruiz Victor Israel Took money but did not finish the work Marietta Georgia
Author: Georgia Carpet & Tile Installers: Victor Ruiz Marietta, Georgia

Sep 21 2016
Smart Carpet Install prefinished hardware floor manasquan New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: Smart Carpet manasquan, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service and Local Managment Northlake Illinois Author: Durham , North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Northlake , Illinois

Sep 14 2016
We clean carpet This is the worst company I've ever dealt with! They quoted me a price of $70 to clean two area rugs. I told them I would not be home during the clean and was told that was not a problem. Then I was charged $180 without my consent! Internet Author: New Lenox, Illinois Cleaning Services: We clean carpet Internet

Sep 13 2016
Empire Carpet Promise carpet did not show and will not return calls 9 Return Deposit NOW) sacramento california Author: Placerville, California Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
White Center Glass & Upholstery I spent time on the phone with Tami them asking many questions in order to asses if i even need to spend my time for the in home appointment, then waited 2 weeks for them to come to my home .Over the phone a preliminary quote was around$350 including ins PRICE QUOTED X2 OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON CHANGED IN 2 H AS MUCH AS X3 MORE Seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Glass Companies: White Center Glass & Upholstery Seattle, Washington

Sep 09 2016
RB Flooring -Rick Boling RB Flooring and InsulationBC Tile & Wood Put wrong tile on walls, walked the job with $2,000 Round Rock Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: RB Flooring -Rick Boling Round Rock, Texas

Sep 04 2016
Empire Today Sales Unlimited, LLC David A. Smith Poor service San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today San Antonio, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Greenhill Village Greenhill Village and the Great North Woods Lies about condition of carpet/ charging me for replacement in a apartment/Lies me having pet Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Greenhill Village Columbus, Ohio

Aug 30 2016
Rite Windows Synchrony Bank Interest Free Financing Ripoff Scam Woburn Massachusetts Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Window Manufacturers: Rite Windows Woburn, Massachusetts

Aug 29 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Empire Response Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2016
Empire Today had 4000,00 of hardwood floor installed within 1 month there were gashes and seems separating York PA Author: Felton, Pennsylvania Carpet & Tile Installers: Emoire Today Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Aug 12 2016
Breg, Inc Simple: Visit to a Doc in a Box for a sprained wrist, and I get a bill for $164.26 for a wrist brace that costs a MAX of $37 at Rite Aid! Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Breg, Inc Nationwide

19, Report #1320310

Aug 08 2016
Empire Today fraudulent, false advertising Moraine Ohio Author: Springfield, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Moraine, Ohio

20, Report #1320338

Aug 02 2016
Vinyl Planks Perth vinylplanksperth.com.au Would not return our deposit OConnor Washington Author: Oconnor Perth WA, Carpet & Tile Stores: Vinyl Planks Perth OConnor,

21, Report #1320319

Aug 02 2016
Carpets by Design carpetsbydesign.net.au Vinyl Planks Perth Will not return deposit OConnor Washington New Alias: vinylplanksperth.com.au Author: OConnor, Carpet & Tile Stores: Carpets by Design www.carpetsbydesign.net.au OConnor,

22, Report #1320277

Aug 02 2016
Old World Hardwood Floors - Randy Waters (Owner) Did our floors, but installer did not replace pad under carpet. Called Randy Waters. Excuse after excuse. Waters told my husband that he was a pain in his a** and hang up. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Small Business Services: Old World Hardwood Floors Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

23, Report #1320176

Aug 02 2016
Carpet king Carpet King minnesota Didn't receive all my product. Keep saying they will call back and don't. It's been a month and 7 promises to call back Minneapolis minnesota, applevalley minnesota Nationwide Author: Applevalley , Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: Carpet king Nationwide

24, Report #1320175

Capital Carpet & Tile Unfinished and unprofessional job Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray beach , Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Capital Carpet & Tile Boynton Beach, Florida

25, Report #1320074

Aug 01 2016
Zerorez of Las Vegas They cleaned a black Carpet on top of my white carpet and the black bleed thrue on to the white carpet it left black stains and they company would not admit to doing that. Dont ever use them they are very nasty people. Got very angry with me and I had to get them out of my house Las Vegas Nevada Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Cleaning Services: Zerorez of Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada