DRIVER SOLUTIONS FT. WAYNE, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Driver Solutions Ft. Wayne,
There may be more specific results for "Driver Solutions Ft. Wayne,"
For more specific results for "Driver Solutions Ft. Wayne,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Allegro Diamond Hotels Time share ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Didsbury, Alabama Tours & Excursions: Allegro Ft Lauderdale, Florida

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

CJ's Stables Connor Salkeld Horse not as advertised Ft. Wayne Indiana Internet
Working with Connor Author: Perry Hall, Maryland Animal Services: CJ's Stables Internet

May 23 2017
The Gregory Group Scammed us and took our money Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Radnor, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: The Gregory Group Wayne, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
Rush Trucking Rush will rob you blind Wayne Michigan Author: Inkster, Michigan Trucking Companies: Rush Trucking Wayne, Michigan

May 23 2017
uber driver ALREFAEI Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Taxi & Limousine Services: uber driver Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2017
LiveLeadZone iSlingshot, Politicaldialing.org, Scummy, Scammy Lead Seller - AVOID!!!!! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Auburn , Florida Loan Modification: LiveLeadZone Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Sears home services No service whatsoever Ft lauderdale Florida Author: Highland beach, Florida Liars: Sears home services

May 19 2017
Wayne dalton garage doors Torquemaster springs Inferior planned obselesencedesign Nationwide Nationwide Author: coeur dalene, Idaho Garage Door Companies: Wayne dalton garage doors Nationwide

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences, Allumiere Skin Solutions, HydraSkin, Skin Tips, Everyday Skin Skin care product scam steals your money Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

May 17 2017
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Not sure if the repair was done or computer reset Tifton Georgia Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Truck Dealers: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Georgia

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 16 2017
Phenix Transportation West Inc Forest Mississippi Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Employers: Phenix Transportation West Inc Forest, Mississippi

May 16 2017
Victory Transit Elkgrove village Illinois Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Cash Services: Victory Transit Elkgrove village, Illinois

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 15 2017
Abeer Kizy, Cheetah 1 Express KT2, LLC Dishonest employer, cheats drivers out of their earnings, refuses to pay earned income in a timely manner, falsely accuses drivers of not returning phone cords, refuses to pay driver in excess of 45 days after seperation from employment Madison Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Abeer Kizy, Cheetah 1 Express Madison Heights, Michigan

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
GOHARDDIGITAL.COM SCAM GOHARDDIGITAL.com scam fraud poor service. DJ Clarkey, wayne Clarkey GOHARDDIGITAL.COM run by scam fake Wayne Clarkey South west Internet
Author: southhampton, Alabama DJ Services: GOHARDDIGITAL.COM SCAM Internet