DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, DHB, EMIRATES AIR LINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dubai International Airport, DHB, Emirates Air lines
There may be more specific results for "Dubai International Airport, DHB, Emirates Air lines"
For more specific results for "Dubai International Airport, DHB, Emirates Air lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Priceline.com Company offered to amend ticket but failed to do so. Norwalk, Connecticut
Author: Dublin, Virginia Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk,, Connecticut

May 26 2017
Dynamaxx International Bill Ladwigl Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Employees: Dynamaxx International Irving , Texas

May 26 2017
Vlad & brothers Business lines of America This company will not pay you for your work with all to your contract and steal your money beware stay away Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Vlad & brothers Ohio

May 25 2017
Sunterra International LLC Sunterra Outdoors Sunterra Grills Bait and switch, Scam, unprofessional, rip off , shoddy San Antonio Texas
Author: Brick, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sunterra International LLC San Antonio, Texas

May 24 2017
LBF Travel Inc. Withdrew money from my account for an airline ticket I NEVER bought from them. San Diego California Details? Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Air Travel: LBF Travel Inc. San Diego, California

May 24 2017
Luxstyle Lux International Sales Aps without confirmation they deliver the item. Odense-C, Denmark Nationwide
Author: Taman Abad, Johor, Internet Fraud: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
Michael Kawa, Career Success LLC Fraud Across State Lines Dallas Texas Author: Ohio Employment Services: Michael Kawa, Career Success LLC Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS akas LUX STYLE Scam of Product - Just Browse But Receive Product & Have To Pay Denmark Internet Author: Selangor, Skin Care: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
Asian Date Cupid Networks, Chinalove, Asiamatch International dating, overseas marriage, Chinese dating, asian dating, overseas wives New York New York Author: Sherman, Texas Adult Web Sites: Asian Date New York, New York

Lux Style International Sales ApS Lux Style International Scam Odense C Other
Author: Klang, Other Skin Care: Lux Style International Sales ApS Odense C, Other

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
TouchTrades Doing Fraudulent Activities UK Internet Author: DUBAI, Delaware Online Trading: TouchTrades Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Lux international Sales ApS Luxsyles Lux international Sales ApS is ripping people off Denmark Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Lux international Sales ApS Internet

May 17 2017
International award payment center Corporate headquarters International award payment center of Kansas City Missouri Deceive , hoodwink, to pray upon trustworthy people and elderly people North Kansas City Montana
Author: Middlesex county, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: International award payment center North Kansas City, Montana

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 16 2017
LUXSTYLE LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS I went on luxstyle web page, when I saw the cost I closed out. I had entered my address and name and email and did not order anything. Then I received a email telling me that my order was being mailed to me but I didn't order anything. DENMARK NATIONWIDE Author: kuantan, Skin Care: LUXSTYLE Internet

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide