Your Search | dubai international airport, dhb, emirates air lines

LuxStyle LuxStyle international, LuxStyle int. A bunch of liars! Internet
Author: Sault Ste marie, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: LuxStyle Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Flying Shark............more like Flying Scam Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Hot Air Ballooning: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle International Ripoff, Scam, Sent me the products i didn't order. Denmark Internet Author: Aberdeen, Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 22 2017
LuxStyle International I must be buying in my sleep LuxStyle International Scam I did not order from you Denmark Internet Author: REDDITCH, Alabama Eye Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style International SENT ME 2 ITEMS THAT I DID NOT ORDER REQUEST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY DENMARK Internet Author: URANGAN, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux international I never ordered from this company.  Denmark Author: Edmonton, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux international Denmark ,

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland Don't be so sure Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
LuxStyle International Browsed their product - sent me a product with an invoice without having ordered it Internet Author: Ottawa , Ontario Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 19 2017
US.1 Van Lines owner Diane Elmendorf, CHEATED A SENIOR THAT'S HOW THEY OPERATE Miami Florida Author: brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US.1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
EDreams booked fake Alaska Air flight AS4000; didn't book later flight in China after Thailand flight changed to 11 hours later Barcelona Spain Fake Flight? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Air Travel: EDreams Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tabeer Tours Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, D Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, Dubai. Check Rate you were quoted? a number of complaints — the second-highest number of online travel complaints, behind the sketchy return and refund policies — among consumers who booked a room at one price but when they arrived they were charged a higher price.  Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Travel Agencies: Tabeer Tours Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Vince Bruner Heating and Air Vince Bruner HVAC Unfair business parctices, over charged, 3 times estimate Louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Vince Bruner Heating and Air Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Rc international express Scam Converse, Texas Author: San antonio , Texas Abusive Parents: Rc international express Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Lux International Sales Aps Scam. Finland Internet Author: vaughan, Ontario Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

shifayerd international nv Mohamed Shifayed Nazier fraud company WANICA
Author: Other ORGANIZED CRIME: shifayerd international nv WANICA ,

Jan 16 2017
GT AERO GREG TUCKER DOES NOT PAY THEIR VENDORS LEWISVILLE Texas Author: Other Air Travel: GT AERO LEWISVILLE, Texas