Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

E 470 Express Toll

Showing 1-25 of 17,412 Found Reports For more specific results for "E 470 Express Toll"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Air Pet Express Logistics Apet Express, Ebony Livingston Don't buy this Insurance Dallas Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Air Pet Express Logistics Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Hi Tec Express lost me a customer due to poor business practices Naples Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Hi Tec Express Naples, Florida

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Express Credit Auto Lied to Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Joplin , Missouri Auto Dealers: Express Credit Auto

Feb 23 2017
Illinois tollway Illinois toll road Try to pay the tolls online they say you dont have any call to pay they say you dont owe then charge you $400.00 for fines Downers Grove Illinois Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Harris County Toll Rd Authority EZ TAG Screwed me big time, corportate america for ya! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Harris County Toll Rd Authority Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut Author: Hamden, Connecticut Mental Health: Brown Thomas E PhD Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
SKW Central Fraud, scam, deception, Tax Liens, Training, Course, Seminar, Utah, 125 E. Main St. American Fork, Utah Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Financial Services: SKW Central Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
The Flight Attended Express InternetFlorida
Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Air Travel: The Flight Attended Express Internet

Feb 20 2017
Auction Network Ltd Auctionnetwork.c Company doesn't honour high bids Markham Ontario
Contacted by Attorney Author: Edmonton, Alabama E-trade: Auction Network Ltd Markham, Ontario

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama this is not a rebuttal it is an update to my kangaroo report Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
huskysiberianopup.com/siberian-husky-puppies/ Paramountlineexpress.comRayd Dien: raydien2000@gmail.com NTang Sammy TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA M3A 6E7Chihuahuatransporter@gmail.com Siberian Husky Consutantinfo@huskysiberianopup.com Seberian husky website and paramount line express are one and same Canada/Texas/Baltimore/online Internet Author: Port Carbon, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: huskysiberianopup.com/siberian-husky-puppies/