Your Search | e 470 express toll

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
HSYECG.COM - BRAIN FU Claims they sell e-cigs, once ordered dissapeared, only replied once telling me to F*** OFF. He still continues to send SPAM emails to my email account. Shenzhen Internet
Author: CA, California Internet Fraud: HSYECG Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Received Refund Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 07 2016
linthorpepottery.co.uk qconcepts.co.uk, supaflatly, wang gang Chinese company masquerading as UK clothiing e-tailer, sent fake copy of wrong jacket and provides no contact info Shanghai Internet Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: linthorpepottery.co.uk Internet

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
carolyn Asher John E. Hollberg Company Fraud,Cheaters,scammed, tens of thousands of dollars investment Englewood Colorado Author: Marietta , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: carolyn Asher Englewood,

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers From Tiny Home Yorkies aka hony tiny yorkies. Meccanic Johnson, and his wife Melantone Johnson. From Express Supreme Shippers Mansa Paul, Louise Hoffmann the Managing Director, and Matt Daniels the Secretary. Fraud, Ripoff, Liars, Scam, unscrupulous characters Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 Internet
Author: Alhambra, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
CASH NET INC e-mail threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CASH NET INC Internet

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Worldwide Express Logistics Company Preys on Small Businesses Pasadena, California Nationwide Author: City of Industry, California Shipping Companies: Worldwide Express Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona