Your Search | e 470 public hiway authority

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
toplevelpr toplevelprcrowdprguruturnkeyprtop level pr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, toplevelpr review, toplevelpr scam, toplevelpr kickstarter marketing, toplevelpr public relations scam for kickstarter and indiegogo campaigns santa monica Internet Author: Florida Media: toplevelpr Internet

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 26 2016
Crius energy llc Public Power, Viridian, Everyday Energy, Cincinnati Bell, Fairport Energy, Comcast energy rewards, TriEagle. When I went cancel the account customer service was rude Pinellas Park/Stamford Connecticut Author: Tampa, Florida Utility Companies: Crius energy llc Stamford , Connecticut

May 26 2016
NGOA Though I was paying $39 for an annual membership. They are charging me this every month. Thats $470 a yr! I have repeatedly tried to contact them with no response! unknown Nationwide Author: Indian Springs, Nevada Guns & Ranges: NGOA Nationwide

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

May 23 2016
Express toll service E-470 toll E-470 is incompetent Aurora Colorado Author: Byers, Colorado Attorneys General: Express toll service Aurora, Colorado

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 19 2016
Pearl-e-Whites Scam, Free Trial just pay $4.99 on shipping and handling but was charged $119.38 on checking account, Virginia Beach Virginia Author: El Prado, New Mexico Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Internet

May 18 2016
Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Mike Moran Malfeasance Personified - Mesa County Public Trustee ,Mike Moran, Cheats US Taxpayers of $120,000 Grand Junction Colorado
public trustee trustworthy? Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Government Services: Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Grand Junction, Colorado

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 15 2016
International Precision Medicine Associates Dr. Charles Gant, Dr. Chas Gant, Charles E. Gant Con artist Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Carolina Alternative Health: International Precision Medicine Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 15 2016
Notary Pro Notary Public, Notary, Signing Agent, Closing Agent, Witness Irvine California Author: Edison, New Jersey Notary: Notary Pro Irvine, California

May 14 2016
Coral Springs Medical Center Broward Health Of Coral Springs Public Hospital Uses A Form Of Blackmail, And Extortion Over The Needs Of Patient Care Coral Springs Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Customer: Coral Springs Medical Center Coral Springs, Florida

May 13 2016
Larry E. Thomas MR. LARRY E. THOMAS – self-employed CON-MAN - failed to pay the money he owed me. La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Small Business Services: Larry E. Thomas La Jolla, California

May 13 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Clearette 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company provides e-cig users with top-rated electronic cigarette products for the most enjoyable experience on the market.*UPDATE: Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program - A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clearette Electronic Cigarettes giving customers more freedom, offering a large array of products to tailor to customer’s needs. ECigarettesMarketplace.com Gives Clearette E-Cigarettes Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette Award of the Year. Great river , New York

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
happybirthdaytoyou.com Ordered birthday e-card online and it was not delivered. internet Internet Author: Kent, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 11 2016
Champion Truck Lines, LLC Timeline LeasingPerformance Sand Smart Auto Wholes Canyon Truck Lines, Brandon Foster, Ashley Baldwon PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CONSUMERS, DRIVERS, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Kentucky Trucking Companies: Champion Truck Lines, LLC Tulsa, Oklahoma

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet