Your Search | e 470 public hiway authority

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Harris County Toll Road Authority Exccessive Fees Houston Texas Fees Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Toll Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road Authority Internet

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Cox Communications Closed an account without authority. Opened an account without permission. Rhode Island Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Bait-and-Switch: Cox Communications

Oct 05 2015
Peeple Julia Cordray Nicole McCullough Violate basic human rights, Violate Privacy, Allows stalkers & harassers access to victims, Perpetuates bullying & fraud, Dangerous & a Public Menace Internet Author: Everywhere, Other Internet Fraud: Peeple Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
09:10 PM William Mullen Inc., Digital Surveillance Systems, Audio Deterrent Systems Refused to honor public acknowledgment of lifetime warranty Quincy Nationwide Author: Lake in the Hills, Illinois Cameras & Video: Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Harris Co. Toll Authority HCTRA HCTRA Illegal and Unconstitutional Houston Texas Author: Huffman, Texas City Governments: Harris Co. Toll Authority Houston, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
Public Storage & Sedgwick CMS Security, Burglary, Insurance Claim messed up Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage & Sedgwick CMS Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
Seeing Eye Conning the public and donations Morristown New Jersey Author: Anaconda, Montana Liars: Seeing Eye Morristown, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS the claim all units i have never had any light rent started $141.00 now $195.04 TAMPA Florida Author: st peterburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS TAMPA, Florida

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Sep 30 2015
Spencer Wetherall, bear123jetski (listed on e-bay), Time Machine Camaros, Wetherall Restorations Deceptive/False Advertising Automobiles on e-bay, Failure to hand over Title to Automobile purchased, Misrepresenting components on Automobiles, Longmont Colorado Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: spencer wetherall Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Aristo E-Cigars Broke in 60 Days M corona California Matter Resolved With Customer Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aristo E-Cigars M corona, California

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California