Your Search | e credit solutions, inc. ( a.k.a. national credit shopper)

Aug 20 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Incorporated (NCH) Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
National Multi List , Jim Brandt, Wanda, SCAM SCAM SCAM NO CALLS-NO REFUND-***THIS SHOULD BE STOPPED*** Internet Author: Madison, South Dakota RV Dealers: National Multi List Internet

Aug 20 2014
Vanguard Media Inc, Geoff Hull, Vanguard Media Group, Vanguard Media Group Inc, Vanguard Media, The Vanguard Media, Geoff Hull Scamming and Ripping People off Again Under The Name of Vanguard Media Inc This Time Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Vanguard Media Inc & Geoff Hull Los Angeles, California

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
ScoreSense Freecredit report 360 Fraudulent Company and sub-Companies-BEWARE Dallas Texas Author: fort lauderale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense Internet

Aug 20 2014
Norton Firearms, Inc Jeffrey Norton Takes your money & property and never hear from him again. Racine Wisconsin Author: GURNEE, Illinois Guns & Ranges: Norton Firearms, Inc Racine, Wisconsin

Aug 20 2014
Wal-Mart debit my account for 613.00 on August 4th sandersville Georgia Author: SANDERSVILLE, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Wal-Mart sandersville, Georgia

Aug 20 2014
Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Winston Steele Jr Left me paying his debt Richmond Hill Georgia Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Insurance Companies: Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Richmond Hill , Georgia

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
MGNY Consulting AKA Real & Proper Inc. Scamming thieves... Beware! Brooklyn New York Author: Indiana Property Management: MGNY Consulting Brooklyn, New York

Aug 20 2014
Puritan's Pride, INC Could not confirm the purity of their own ingredients! Holbrook New York Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Puritan's Pride, INC Holbrook, New York

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Black Diamond-TOR Offered free sample of product. Billed credit card for $119.97 for free sample. Refused refund. Boston Massachusetts Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Black Diamond-TOR Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2014
Anovia Payments Charges for services not rendered Internet Author: Soquel, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Anovia Payments Internet

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 20 2014
cash advance inc email about owe money to cash advance and threats about contacting employer and legal actions new york Internet Author: dallas, Texas Cash Services: cash advance inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Dealscube GameDeals US, Inc. To Many Red Flags Internet Author: Elma, Washington Audio & Electronics Shops: Dealscube Internet

Aug 20 2014
advopay breach of contract/ bait & switch fishers Indiana Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: advopay fishers, Indiana

Aug 20 2014
Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Paxum Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Camper Depot Rv , Inc. consumers trying to get out of paying erned commissions Punta Gorda Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida RV Dealers: Camper Depot Rv , Inc. Punta Gorda, Florida