Your Search | e credit solutions, inc. ( a.k.a. national credit shopper)

Jul 31 2014
saferwholesale. Great Sports Inc. Promises not kept for large item ordered and paid for Joliet, IL 60436 IL. Author: Hardeeville, South Carolina Motorcycles: saferwholesale. Internet

Jul 31 2014
ACS INC Pay Loan Scam Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Neekum LLC David EdgecombMaurice Levister We work with GOOGLE; we are here to help you get the business site you paid for from AWSM Phonenix, Arizona Az Author: Washington Credit Card Fraud: Neekum LLC Phonenix, Arizona, Arkansas

Jul 31 2014
Rental Insurance Services Inc.- Robert Fowler/ Enterprise Rental Car Insurance Claim Goes Horribly Wrong! Chesterfield Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Rentals: Rental Insurance Services Inc Chesterfield, Missouri

Jul 31 2014
247 support experts Inc; Victor Williams, Josephine, Sara. Hackers, Fraudulant claims, infecting macbook laptop Wyoming, Michigan Internet Author: Bedford, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: 247 support experts Inc Internet

Jul 31 2014
JD Byrider CNAC, Grace Finance Inc, Robert J. Hirst, Archie H Wright, Jeffrey M Schneck Unethical, borderline scam. Chandler Arizona Author: Florence, Arizona Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
united legal investigation I don't know bank card,jail,425.00,fraud,legal action Internet Author: braddock, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: united legal investigation Internet

Jul 31 2014
Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Billing me monthly for a closed account 3 months ago Internet Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services, LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Cash Call Billy WynnLoan Representative Unethical - illegal running of credit report without approval Orange California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Cash Services: Cash Call Orange, California

Jul 31 2014
Smart Carpet, LLCSmart Carpet, Inc Deceptive, Buckling Floors, Laminate Floors Manasquan New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Installers: Smart Carpet Manasquan, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Exceed Inc., Groundswell, Anthony T. Laudonia Used Us To Peddle A Lifetime Contract To Consumers So They Will Make Hundreds Of Millions! Nationwide Author: Texas Realtors: EXCEED Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
BEST BUY GEEKSQUAD rIPP ME OFF BEEN CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD FOR 4 YEARS ON SERVICES I DID NOT AUTHORIZE Nationwide Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Internet: BEST BUY Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
City Island Auto Body Inc Owner Eddie Norcia While delivering my car after 3 months City Island Auto did not put transmission fluid in my car and destroyed my transmission and wants me to cover the cost plus $5,000 in storage and towing Bronx New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: City Island Auto Body Inc Bronx, New York

Jul 31 2014
americascredit Joshua Evans Fraud Alert Credit Tradelines Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: americascredit Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Paul Sexton Credit Consultants, LLC Fraud Alert for Credit counceling and Tradelines .. Georgia, NY Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Paul Sexton Credit Consultants, LLC Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Instant Checkmate Instant checkmate tried Multiple times of fraudulent charge on my credit card Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Computer Fraud: Instant Checkmate Internet

Jul 30 2014
Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections Fraudulent sales tactics out right deceitful, Lack of disclosure, No Out Clause and hit on your CREDIT when you try to cancel and stop installments. Overland Park Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Overland Park , Kansas

Jul 30 2014
Hollywood Oils - The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. Considering it's a food item, is this treatment reasonable ? Bolder Colorado Author: Houston, Texas Food Stores: Hollywood Oils Bolder, Colorado

Jul 30 2014
All city auto wrecking inc, paul baker, You'll regret it Columbus Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Parts: All city auto wrecking inc Columbus, Ohio

Jul 30 2014
Phoenix Restoration Services, Inc - Edward H Inge Extorts Insurance Companies, over charges for services. Bills for services that are never provided. Refuses to pay other contractors on time, changes his billing polices from week to week. Smooth talker, liar, very articulate, stay clear of this turd. Contractor / Insurance Claims Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Phoenix Restoration Services, Inc - Edward H Inge Mobile, Alabama

Jul 30 2014
Auravie I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 shipping but two weeks after I received the merchandise I noticed a charge on my credit for $97.88Did not expect this charge. Called to try and completely removed. But they refused. Though I am positive Internet Author: Dana Point, California Eye Care: Auravie Internet

Jul 30 2014
First Data Merchant Services Wells Fargo First Data Merchant Services worst mistake of my life, Do not sign the contract Moorestown, New Jersey Nationwide Author: maple shade, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Saving Makes Money (SMM) Kay WilliamsSydney WilsonAnn Smith Fraud at it's worse Encino California Author: Greenville, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Saving Makes Money (SMM) Internet