Your Search | e credit solutions capital chioce consumer credit, inc national credit shoppers
There may be more reports for "e credit solutions capital chioce consumer credit, inc national credit shoppers"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "e credit solutions capital chioce consumer credit, inc national credit shoppers"

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Flixmain Toke accessible amount of money out of my bank account. Now I cannot access their website. They will not answer their phone. Atlanta Georgia Author: Frankford, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Flixmain Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
Assurant Solutions Assurant 360 Protection Plan Assurant Protection Plan Is Fraudulent Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Warranty Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Legrant Stanley pavinhg, driveways, asphalt Malden Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Malden, Massachusetts