E CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC. (AKA) NCS NATIONAL CREDIT SHOPPERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: E credit Solutions, Inc. (aka) NCS National Credit Shoppers
There may be more specific results for "E credit Solutions, Inc. (aka) NCS National Credit Shoppers"
For more specific results for "E credit Solutions, Inc. (aka) NCS National Credit Shoppers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
TRS Limited LC & CCB Credit Services Fraudulent claim by TRS Limited LLC and collection Agency CCB Credit Services Springfield Illinois Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Liars: TRS Limited LC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 25 2017
Robert Elmer Foster Robert Elmer Foster aka thykingdomcome77 Total misrepresentation, purposely covered up flaws and did not disclose mechanical problems, liar St Cloud Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Motor Vehicle: Robert Elmer Foster St Cloud, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Breg Inc. Received bill for $19.27 for collar from accident 11 1/2 months ago covered by vehicle insurance and then Medicare . Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: Breg Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Careglow 855-373-0966 Ripoff via credit card Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Skin Care: Careglow Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Moving company: quoted $1250, put belongings onto truck, demanded $3600 in cash or no delivery Hollywood Florida Author: Durham, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: North America Prime, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Still going strong and cheating inspectors Campbell, California Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Property Management: Solutions Group, Laura Stuart Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
National shopping service California Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: National shopping service California

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Relationship Unlimited of New Zealand And Eternus Solutions of India Clay Nelson and Jitendra Tanna Stole over $90,000 Australian, hired to do software project they delivered nothing and just took the money then disconnected communication Wellington Wellington Author: Brisbane, Alabama Computer Software: Relationship Unlimited of New Zealand And Eternus Solutions of India Wellington,

Jul 25 2017
Allied Wallet Payment Gateway Fraud Not Sure, California Nationwide Author: Pathankot, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Allied Wallet Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Addict Gear Ordered dial vision adjustable eyeglasses and paid via credit card. Order 13407 on 23 April 2017. No responses to all my emails No idea sales@addictgear.com Internet Author: Nairobi, Louisiana Sales People: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 25 2017
SVCRT.COM Internet Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: SVCRT.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Masters Miracle Inc later NatureRich Used mineral neutralizer 2002-04, water, gradual neuropathy in feet that has been getting worse each year, now pain. maple grove, minnesota Nationwide online, Minnesota Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Masters Miracle Inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
All safe locksmith aka $15 local locksmith Misleading pricing, stated $15 for the charge of car lockout, vague about the actual price over the phone. On-line based Internet Author: Reseda, California Advertising / Deceptive: All safe locksmith Internet

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
NTS Direct, LLC National Telecom Services THIEVES NTS OWES OVER 6K AND BOUNCES CHECKS Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: NTS Direct, LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
Emporium VNU Group, VNU Retail, VNU Capital, VNU Holdings, VENUE.com FRAUDULENT/TAX EVADING COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet