Your Search | e.g.c. limited. (electric & gas consultants)

1, Report #1196383

Dec 18 2014
Uzrad Lew Fraud Uzrad Lew This guy pretends to be some real estate mogul Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Monica , California Business Consultants: Uzrad Lew Fraud Sherman Oaks,

2, Report #1196116

Dec 17 2014
Abacus Limited Abacus Computers Mr Yong Ming Ming Mrs Tasha Smith Fidelity Worldwide InvestmentFIL Limited Work At Home Job Scam Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Accounting: Abacus Limited Internet

3, Report #1195416

Dec 14 2014
Southwest Gas EEP Weather Adjustment Charge Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: Southwest Gas Phoenix, Arizona

4, Report #1195101

Dec 13 2014
North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP NAP NAP charged me over $5000+ for supply services during the winter months of 2013 and I'm still fighting to get my money back and readjust my bill back in 2013 to my original cancellation requested month in May 2013. NAP refused to cancel my services when requested and charged extremely high rates over 16+ cents per killowatts. This situation caused my electric bill to increase from $150.00 p/month when I was with PEPCO to over $957.00 p/month after switching to NAP The company is unethical, crooked and takes advantage of senior citizens. They should be shut down. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Electrical Services: North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP Norwalk, Connecticut

5, Report #1194686

Dec 11 2014
Mary Ann Riley Weston Foundation, Grants, Fraud, Lies, Document Fees, Chicago Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Business Consultants: Mary Ann Riley Nationwide

6, Report #1194653

Dec 11 2014
iproxy premium rewards they claim i have won a 100$ walmart card for purchasing something in one of their listed stores. they also tell you that you will be receiving another 100$ card to use wherever and a 25$ gas card clearwater Florida Author: chatham, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: iproxy premium rewards clearwater, Florida

7, Report #1194623

Dec 11 2014
J3 oil and gas Company is a scam. midland Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: J3 oil and gas midland, Texas

8, Report #1194603

Dec 10 2014
Yunnan Dongyuan Construction & Engineering Limited Kunming Interior Design Fraud - Fengyuan Villa kunming yunnan Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Yunnan Dongyuan Construction & Engineering Limited kunming,

9, Report #1194499

Dec 10 2014
Samuel J Stein Jake Roberts CEF ProductionsCreative Talent Unlimited LLCWisconsin Domestic Limited-Liability Company Photo shoot ploy to get sex Glendale Wisconsin Author: St Joseph, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Samuel J Stein Glendale, Wisconsin

10, Report #1194349

Dec 10 2014
Hammer Properties Company disappeared off the face of the earth Ilford Essex United Kingdom Internet Author: CHIPPENHAM, Other Business Consultants: Hammer Properties Ilford Essex,

Dec 09 2014
Angstrom Business Solutions, ULC | ABS: Rip-off Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: ABS stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total client fulfillment. ABS Canada has joined Rip-off Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program to show that they are 100% committed to their clients and to assure YOU that they are a company focused on their clients best interests! No company has a more experienced staff than ABS in providing quality analytical and consulting services to the owners of small and medium-sized companies. Offers broad array of quality professional services to the small and medium-size businesses. ABS Canada is a trusted source and skilled advisor for small to medium-sized businesses, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Mississauga, Ontario Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Angstrom Business Solutions, ULC | ABS: Rip-off Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: Mississauga, Ontario

12, Report #1193968

Dec 08 2014
DFW Consultants DFW Consultants aka Legacy Marketing of Boston AKA Credico aka Credico USA All SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! Misleading, Scam, Pyramid Scheme Company! Pawn on Young Adults! Credico USA Scam! QUINCY Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: DFW Consultants QUINCY, Maryland

13, Report #1193871

Dec 08 2014
Neerings Plumbing & Heating Do not use this company. They charged $1969 to replace a 40 gallon gas water heater. I thought this was overcharged so I contacted Mike Dickson service manager he gave me the price breakdown as follows $135.71 parts used 2.75 hrs labor for two men plus delivery $605.58 water heater $380.70 total cost $1121.99 total cost billed $1969. told me their profit is $749.01 do not use this company. They lump all charges together and do not itemize the receipt out. NO Make model or sn# on invoice. salt lake city Utah Author: west jordan, Utah Plumbing: Neerings Plumbing & Heating salt lake city, Utah

14, Report #1193728

Dec 07 2014
Lowe's LHS Partners Contractors Lowe's and LHS Partnership/Consultants Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Building Services: Lowe's Charlotte, North Carolina

15, Report #1193534

Dec 06 2014
Mark VanEpp Hooper, LORI HOOPER, JAMES HOSKINS - beware! Cash and Dash with no return or services completed. Sent us on a wild goose chase with Jim Hoskins and retorted with lies, deceit, accusatory rip-Off! CenterVille, VA 20120 Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Building Services: MARK HOOPER Internet

16, Report #1193442

Dec 05 2014
A and K Electric Izabela and Konrad Jakubczak Scammers windsor Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Electrical Services: A and K Electric windsor, Ontario

17, Report #1193093

Dec 04 2014
District 3 Electric, Maricopa Arizona Retard crew District 3 Electric extortion Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa , Arizona Electrical Services: District 3 Electric, Maricopa AZ Maricopa, Arizona

18, Report #1193031

Dec 04 2014
Logue Electric Electrical ripoff Pearidge Arkansas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Electrical Services: Logue Electric Pearidge, Arkansas

19, Report #1192798

Dec 03 2014
rick hendricks , rick hendricks sold me a used 2007 corvette for ten thousand dollars more than the kelly blue book. when i check the web also on the same year car they were still ten thousand more than what was on the internet. the cars gas gauge defective ,the check engine light stayed on stains on the convertable top crome peeling off of the right front wheel. i went to complain with in three days talked to the sales manager about taking the car back and give me back my trade in and they would not do it. ii told them that this car did not suit my purpose. so they put me in a used Chevy Silverado for the same price so again i checked the prices in a general check the truck is ten thousand more than anyone else. the truck has 50k miles but is still 10k more than average. they refused to reduce the price so now im so much in an upside down situation on a over priced used truck which they took advantage of me to fatten someone wallet. i just wish there was help for me to help me get justice for getting scamed out of ten thousand dollars charleston South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: rick hendricks , charleston, South Carolina

20, Report #1192864

Dec 03 2014
Jake Burke Jake's Electric Jake Burke ripped us off did not pay for his order. Elma Iowa Author: fort wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Jake Burke Elma, Iowa

21, Report #1192854

Dec 03 2014
Informatioon Source Inc I got a chargeback (just 1) and they diverted the chargeback and all funds starting in oct8 2014 to current and now one there knows how to turn it off and return the process. Two months behind on the rent and electric, internet service basicly shut a company down. called everyday customer service, risk managment, and collections and no one there knows how to fix it 12k later and still nothing going back into my bank with this outfit. Do not for any reason use this provider there is not customer service,. Never was sent out any information they had done this just re routed the funds and cannot fix this. I feel this is a terrorist out fit diverting funds for the harm of AMERICA. Mountain View, California Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Informatioon Source Inc Mountain View,, California

22, Report #1192767

Dec 03 2014
Sunco gas station Bridgeport Ohio State Route 7 Gas price posted wrong bait and switch. Bridgeport Ohio
Author: Woodsfield, Ohio Gas Stations: sunco Bridgeport, Ohio

23, Report #1192344

Dec 01 2014
Certified Car bank within a couple of weeks after placing an ad on Kijiji to sell my truck, I received a phone call from certified car bank describing how they can help me sell it. Even after explaining to them that I am on limited funds from disability, they assured me that they could sell my vehicle and get my money back as well as a bit of a profit for myself. after several weeks I called and was told that if I sold the vehicle myself or traded it in, they would compensate me by giving me either fuel vouchers or restaurant vouchers totaling $300. I did receive an email stating that to redeem them, I could follow step by step instructions in their cash back rewards program but I have not been able to locate such a program anywhere and they do not have a website to go to to do this. I have now lost all that money & I do hope to reach our local media in order to bring this to the attention of the public. Nationwide
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car bank Nationwide

24, Report #1192314

Dec 01 2014
Miele Canada Miele Limited Poor customer service. Does not value its customers Vaughan Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Appliances: Miele Canada Vaughan, Ontario

25, Report #1192316

Dec 01 2014
Phoenix Business Agents Ltd, AKA Phoenix Business Sales LLP or AKA Acumen Business Sales Ltd Same owner, same company, trading under different names Oxford
Author: Brighton, Other Business Consultants: Phoenix Business Agents Ltd Oxford,