Your Search | e.g.c. limited. (electric & gas consultants)

Apr 18 2014
Omar Fitzgerald Fitzgerald Holdings, LLC We are currently seeking other victims of Omar Fitzgerald Tampa Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Omar Fitzgerald Tampa, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Independent Financial Corporation REVIEW: Independent Financial Commitment to customer satisfaction and to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. As a new member of the Ripoff Report Verified Safe Program By joining Ripoff Reports innovative new program, Independent Financial Corporation has made a serious commitment to increasing satisfaction among both its current AND future customers. How serious? A Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Internet, Nationwide, *UPDATE: Independent Financial / CLOSED Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Independent Financial Corporation REVIEW: Independent Financial Commitment to customer satisfaction and to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2014
Troiano Fuel Oil Co I moved into Rockville Centre and my boiler was not working, was going to switch over to gas. Met the owner at a school function and he talked me into getting a new oil boiler. During installation, came home and found the owner and install guys talking about the boiler not being good for the flu size, etc. My wife told them to put back the old boiler and owner, Vito Troiano stated he couldn't, that the old boiler was gone. Long story short, 13 years of problems including 3 blown pressure relief valves on the hot water storage tank; water flooding in basement each time; heat in the summer; hot water that was either warm or too hot; and now, the boiler is rotted and leaking. The owner, Vito Troiano, acts as if all these years, it's my fault; that's his attitude. Valley Stream New York Author: rockville centre, New York Consumer Services: Troiano Fuel Oil Co Valley Stream, New York

Apr 17 2014
Kolb Electric Unauthorized work. Break-in the house unauthorized using Credit card to pry the door open Myersville Maryland Author: Derwood, Maryland Electrical Services: Kolb Electric Myersville, Maryland

Apr 16 2014
USA ADVERTISING CONSULTANTS LLC Let's get to the GOOD PART--AND MAKE MONEY PHOENIX Arizona Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Telemarketing Companies: USA ADVERTISING CONSULTANTS LLC PHOENIX, Arizona

Apr 16 2014
LIBE/Brian P. Conway Con artist ..... California Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Business Consultants: LIBE/Brian P. Conway Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Ampco Electric Unprofessional, Does not qualify as electrician Cresskill New Jersey Author: Pine Brook, New Jersey Electrical Services: Ampco Electric Cresskill, New Jersey

Apr 15 2014
JIANGMO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED Company is a RIP-OFF takes your money and never returns E-Mails Shenzhen Internet Author: Melbourne Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: supplier JIANGMO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED Internet

Apr 15 2014
Prime Gas Station Gas Pump Rip Off! Chicopee Massachusetts Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Auto Service Stations: Prime Gas Station Chicopee, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2014
Instant Checkmate Misleading advertising, inaccurate,limited information provided, additional charges for premium rpt without any more information, refused to credit account all charges same day, told them scam!!! Nevada Author: Brookwood, Alabama Websites: Instant Checkmate Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
ZBIDDY I'm not sure why they needed my credit card but I gave it to them unaware that I was purchasing some prootional bid package.  Deerfield Beach FL Florida Author: Hood River, Oregon Gas Stations: ZBIDDY Internet

Apr 14 2014
PPL ELECTRIC UTILITIES RIPPING ME OFF WILKES BARRE Pennsylvania
Author: WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: PPL ELECTRIC UTILITIES ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania

Apr 13 2014
Zbiddy Bids.Com $100 DOLLAR GAS CARD RIP OFF Deerfield Beach Florida
Author: Statesboro, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Zbiddy Bids.Com Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2014
Amir Abouriche Abouriche Consulting Took $500 deposit and did not provide any services San Diego California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Amir Abouriche San Diego, California

Apr 11 2014
New Jersey Gas & Electric Bill me with dramatically, heartbreak high price with no detail Fort Lee New Jersey Author: princeton junction, New Jersey Electrical Services: New Jersey Gas & Electric Fort Lee, New Jersey

Apr 11 2014
Kelly hurst C Kelly Hurst Tracey Hurst Fraud. Criminals. henderson Nevada Author: Summerlin, Nevada Business Consultants: Kelly hurst henderson, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Michael potter wealth preservation network Fraud. Investigated for fraud. Useless and a crook. las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Michael potter las vegas, Nevada

Apr 10 2014
AFFILIATE FINANCE LIMITED / PPI LEADGEN / FINANCE AFFILIATE LIMITED / CANNON FINANCE LIMITED / AFFILIATE FINANCE LIMITED / FINANCE AFFILIATE LIMITED / MSM CREDIT LIMITED / CANNON FINANCE LIMITED / LIQUID LOANS LIMITED / MICHAEL DAVID VALENTINE / SIMON LEWIS GILBERT / www.liquidloans.co.uk www.financeaffiliate.co.uk www.cannonfinance.co.uk PPI DEBT REFINANCING SCAM PRETENDING TO BE LLOYDS TSB AND BARCLAYS BANK London Internet
Author: Manchester, Credit & Debt Services: AFFILIATE FINANCE LIMITED / FINANCE AFFILIATE LIMITED / CANNON FINANCE LIMITED Internet

Apr 10 2014
cloakhosting.com - Cloak Hosting - Cloak Hosting LLC Worst web hosting company - cloakhosting.com - Cloak Hosting- Cloak Hosting LLC Las Vegas Cloak Hosting LLC, a Minnesota limited l Internet Author: Texas Web Hosting: cloakhosting.com Internet

20, Report #1119257

Apr 09 2014
Birch Communications This company is a internet provider with limited resources to carry out their bussiness, They make up for the lack of a good product by using lies and cloudy information. I did not choose this company but was sold to them by a company they bought out. I had two accounts with the company they bought out for over 5 years without any problems that were not solved. Birch Comm. has been my provider for 5-8 months and there has been nothing but problems that they are not able to address. I kept waiting thinking they just need time. Time is not the solution for this orgization. Though I have not had acceptable service since their accurring my account they still insist I pay for service I have not used or that they can provide, Very poor company do not fall for their scams, Macon Georgia Author: Beattyville, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Birch Communications Macon, Georgia

Apr 09 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
United Foreclosure Specialists Advance Attorney Advisors SCAMMER TARGETS DESPERATE PEOPLE LOSING THEIR HOMES Whitefish Montana Internet
Author: LA, California Business Consultants: United Foreclosure Specialists Internet

Apr 09 2014
Board of water and light (BWL) Mr. Peter Lark. General manager Over charged utility bill (electric) lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Consumer Services: Board of water and light (BWL) lansing, Michigan

Apr 09 2014
The Oprah Magazine Harlan, IA Trying to swindle me out of my monies. Harlan Iowa Author: Elmont, New York Business Consultants: The Oprah Magazine Harlan, IA Harlan, Iowa

Apr 08 2014
Union Gas Limited Union Gas Limited - Abusive, Opportunistic, Unfair, and Criminal London Ontario Author: London, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Union Gas Limited London, Ontario