E.G.C. LIMITED. (ELECTRIC & GAS CONSULTANTS) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: E.G.C. Limited. (Electric & Gas Consultants)
There may be more specific results for "E.G.C. Limited. (Electric & Gas Consultants)"
For more specific results for "E.G.C. Limited. (Electric & Gas Consultants)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Shell Gas station Owner Nick Younan. car damaged. owner Nick Younan rude and beligerant. San Diego California Author: san diego, California Gas Stations: Shell Gas station San Diego, California

Jul 22 2017
Evaluation Solutions Real Estate Agents Beware! They Don't Pay for BPO's Ripoff Jacksonville Florida Company Response Author: Palm Desert, California Business Consultants: Evaluation Solutions Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 22 2017
S & S Associates / Michael R Schwartz Don't waste your time or money with this poser Skokie Illinois Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Business Consultants: S & S Associates / Michael R Schwartz Skokie, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 20 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates paytka.com i did buy anything from these people philadelphia pa. Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Skin Care: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nicole's Arcade LLC Kona BBQ Grill Mat Grill mat was for use on bbq grill used first time caught on fire and melted on my bran new gas grill and all the coating came off on our food. Internet Author: TACOMA, Washington Appliances: Nicole's Arcade LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
ELECTRIC MIRROR Jim Mischel, CEO, Don Jacques, COOJon Johnston, VP SalesTravis Boyd I paid $10,000 for 3 mirrors that were not as represented. In good faith I agreed to keep 2 but want the 3rd one replaced Everett Washington Author: Texas Glass Companies: ELECTRIC MIRROR Everett, Washington

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
nicksanman IGXACT SOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED nicksanman unwilling to refund due to bad service Internet   I agree to seek an accomodation with seller Author: Internet Internet Service Providers: nicksanman Internet

Jul 17 2017
TRS Limited, Tate & Kirlin Associates Scamming the Elderly via Internet Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: TRS Limited Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson In January of 17 to car Cadillac 2000 DeVille it was stored and covered in the garage since 2007 we had it towed to watch and Chevrolet to have the gas drained out of it in the fuels and added and tires put on Tucson Arizona Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson

Jul 16 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Boxfreeseetv.com Failed to deliver goods London United Kingdom Internet Author: Brisbane, Theaters: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet

Jul 16 2017
leverco limited service not provided Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Computer Help Desk: leverco limited Internet

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Skyline Estimating Skyline Consultants, Inc.Skyline Estimating, Inc. Contractors beware. False promotional offer. Horribly inaccurate estimates. Refusal to refund. Don't use these guys Round Rock Texas Author: Moscow, Idaho Building Services: Skyline Estimating Round Rock, Texas

Jul 15 2017
AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Corner of Victoria & Rock Blvd Gas pumps inaccurate Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Sparks, Nevada

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet