Your Search | e.g.c. limited. (electric & gas consultants)

1, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
J Mac Radiator Keith Gas Tank Repair was considered Experimental at consumers cost Salt Lake City Utah Author: RIVERTON, Utah Auto Repair Service: J Mac Radiator Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 01 2016
Greenfield Recovery Limited & Richard George Edward Till TAKING ALL CREDITORS MONEY AS FEES Birmingham Author: Worcester, Accounting: Greenfield Recovery Limited Birmingham, Alabama

Nov 30 2016
Kadir Gunduz Engine poker, Apps unlimited, Apps limited Fraudulent company posing as a software developer Australia Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Liars: Kadir Gunduz Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Beverly Hills Corporations, William (Bill) James, John Garry False advertisement, fraud, breach of contract Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga park, California Business Consultants: Beverly Hills Corporations Beverly Hills, California

Nov 29 2016
Hamilton Beach Hamilton Beach crappy electric kettles Not sure Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Supermarkets: Hamilton Beach Internet

Nov 27 2016
Exxon gas station scam money at gad pump houston Texas
Let me answer your question Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Exxon gas station houston, Texas

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
mind-storm/small business investor fraud resurfaces wantagh New York Author: wantagh, New York Business Consultants: mind-storm/small business wantagh, New York

Nov 24 2016
freelancer.com Freelancer Limited Freelancer closed the account of my employer because he violated their terms and conditions but didn't bother to notify me. Internet Author: California On-Line Business: freelancer.com Sydney,

Nov 23 2016
Lighthouse Chomchuma Scam from - Hua Yite Industrial Co.,Limited Germiston Nationwide
Author: Germiston, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Lighthouse Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Guy Babcock / Guy Sanderson Babcock / Quartermain & Company Ltd / BABCOCK & SHEN LIMITED / Shu Guang Shen Guy Babcock / Guy Sanderson Babcock / Quartermain & Company Ltd / BABCOCK & SHEN LIMITED / Shu Guang Shen / Idiot IT Consultant from Canada and now in the UK Guy Babcock / Janitor at Oxford / Calls himself a IT Consultant / Rip Off London UK. Oxford UK, Hamilton Ontario Canada Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Consulting: Guy Babcock / Guy Sanderson Babcock / Quartermain & Company Ltd / BABCOCK & SHEN LIMITED / Shu Guang Shen London , Ontario

Nov 21 2016
Southern California Edison (SCE) Scam attempted to pay Electric Bill Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Electrical Services: Southern California Edison Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
kma electric kma home services over priced newark Ohio
Author: utica, Ohio Electrical Services: kma electric newark, Ohio

Nov 16 2016
BWIN Bwin.com or Bwin Interactive Entertainment AG which is run by GVC Holdings & ElectraWorks Limited. Sports betting scammer Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue Other Author: Other Offshore Gambling: BWIN Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Other

Nov 16 2016
Midwest Electric Timothy Mays Dishonest Thief Millington Michigan Author: Roswell, Georgia Electrical Services: Midwest Electric Millington, Michigan

Nov 15 2016
Status Group International Corporation this is a scam - they do not honor their contracts Islip Terrace New York Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: Status Group International Corporation Islip Terrace, New York

Nov 15 2016
probtc limited @Jemma Not paid my profit and deposit uk Internet Author: batu pahat, Alabama Investment Brokers: probtc limited Internet

Nov 14 2016
Chevron Pump Theft Lake Placid Florida Gas Containers Author: Lake Placid, Florida Gas Stations: Chevron Lake Placid, Florida

Nov 13 2016
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited John Oliver Debt Collection scam Stockport California Author: Aynor, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Stockport, California