E.G.C. LIMITED. (ELECTRIC & GAS CONSULTANTS) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: E.G.C. Limited. (Electric & Gas Consultants)
There may be more specific results for "E.G.C. Limited. (Electric & Gas Consultants)"
For more specific results for "E.G.C. Limited. (Electric & Gas Consultants)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
TRS Limited Trying to rip me off Internet
Author: Far Rockaway, New York Adult Care Facilities: TRS Limited Internet

May 26 2017
TRS Limited TRS is scamming me for money for a product I didn't receive.. Internet Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TRS Limited Internet

May 25 2017
Mohamed Bassam Fraud, cheater, wrong commitment Colombia Internet Fraud, Cheater, wrong commitment Author: Other Business Consultants: Mohamed Bassam Internet

May 24 2017
Pine Tree Consultants (pinetreeconsultants.com) SCAM ALERT - ROBBED US $3K DON'T DO IT!!! Portland Maine Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Legal Services: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

May 24 2017
ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited Product paid & not shipped. No refund. ShenZhen, GuangDong PingShan New District Author: Burwood Heights, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ChongQing DinoDirect Technology Limited PingShan New District, ShenZhen, GuangDong,

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 18 2017
Patrick Roark ,AKA Michael Rogers Callaway, Fraudulent Business Promises & Loans in La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Business Consultants: Patrick Roark La Jolla, California

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
MSG Limited Sporse (eBay) worldsbestcerakote.com Poor business, false advertising, Zero customer service, multiple negative ratings Springfield Ohio
MSG made right Author: Jackson, Michigan Guns & Ranges: MSG Limited Springfield, Ohio

May 16 2017
Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Istudy Global Limited Edugate Global is a Complete Scam!!! Manchester Accra
Invalid Ripoff Report on the Agency Author: Obuasi, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Internet

May 16 2017
NATIONWIDE TRS LIMITED ERIC AND DERRICK CLAIMED I OWED $139.97 FOR AN ORDER ON SEPT. 2014. OFFERED TO KNOCK IT DOWN TO $90.00. I WONDERED WHY THE COMPANY HADN'T BILLED ME SINCE THEY HAD MY ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS?? THEIR ACCENT WAS EITHER FROM INDIA OR THE PHILLIPINNES. Nationwide Author: PERRIS, California Skin Care: NATIONWIDE Nationwide

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Ayahuasca in Portugal / Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal Earth Connection Portugal, Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Alexandra Akat, Attila Akat Amateur Ayahuasca Shamans in Portugal with limited experience and bad integrity Oliveira do Hospital Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca in Portugal / Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal Internet

May 14 2017
Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
TRS Limited Tate and Kirkland associateds, inc I recieved a notice tellin me that i owe a debt of $139.97, i have never heard of the comp. philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: white house, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS Limited philadelphia , Pennsylvania

TRS Limited Author: passadumkeag, Maine Appliances: TRS Limited

May 12 2017
TRS Limited said I owe $179.00 Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California Attorney Generals: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
Global Auto Shop GAS Cold Air Intake SCAM ALERT Hacienda Heights California Author: York, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Global Auto Shop Internet

May 10 2017
CHASE MASTERCARD JP MORGAN CHASE REFUSED TO CREDIT ALL DUPLICATE CHARGES FROM ATLANTIC GAS IN LIC, NY, REFUSED TO LOWER MY INTEREST RATE ON ONE OF MY CARDS EVEN THOUGH THE CARDS ARE BOTH SLATE ACCOUNTS, BOYCOTT CHASE MASTERCARD New York New York Author: COMMACK, New York Banks: CHASE MASTERCARD New York, New York

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Rebuttal Author: Rockford, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
TRS Limited Represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. I don't even know who TRS Limited is! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania