Your Search | e.m auto sales & repair

Jul 23 2014
Hilmi Amar Hilmi A Amar Auto Dealer Scam, Auto Sales Fraud, Patriot Act Fraud, Theft of $10,000 cash by fraud Arlington, Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Hilmi Amar Arlington, Texas

Jul 23 2014
MITCH the Party Crasher SACHAROFF, MITCH SACHAROFF THE PARTY CRASHER, MITCH SACHAROFF PARTY CRASHING SERVICE HANDS ON PR MITCH the Party Crasher Sacharoff IS AN IDENTITY THIEF WHO STOLE MY IDENTITY AND RIPPED ME OFF FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FALSELY CLAIMING HE WAS A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER AND PUBLIC RELATIONS MAN. MITCH SACHAROFF IS A HOLLYWOOD FRAUD. DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAM ARTIST AND CON MAN. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: MITCH the party crasher SACHAROFF Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 21 2014
I TECH AUTO REPAIR VARTAN KHODABAKSHIAN LICENSE # 238216 AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR COMPUTER IT TECH GLENDALE California Author: north hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: I TECH AUTO REPAIR GLENDALE, California

Jul 21 2014
Auto Transport Alaska Pretended to set up shipping for my car then went bankrupt after I paid Auburn Washington Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Alaska Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Ripped off on refundable deposit on boat Austin, Texas Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Places & Information: Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Austin,, Texas

Jul 21 2014
Drivetime st louis Headgasket blown warranty companie does not want to pay for repairs st louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Drivetime st louis st louis, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 21 2014
Jim Click Hyundai East We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickl . Tucson arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jim Click Hyundai East Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
CARMAX Sold me a vehicle with preexisting issues that BMW of Fresno brought to my attention through records. Frenso California Author: Fresno, California Auto Repair Service: CARMAX Frenso, California

Jul 20 2014
Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Joe Machens DealershipsJoe Machens Ford Lincoln Stole my vehicle for 64 days and copied my key without consent. Denies everything. COLUMBIA Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Dealers: Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram COLUMBIA, Missouri

Jul 20 2014
Geek Choice Technician ripoff -- nonpayment Boston Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Geek Choice Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 20 2014
AAA Anytime 7635 Dean Martin Dr. LV 10620 S. Southern Highlands. Ph #'s 702-320-500,873-3855,763-8991,873-5683 and 800 729 2160 Dishonest and Unreliable Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: FT Wainwright, Alaska Auto Shipping Companies: AAA Anytime Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
Texas Direct Auto No way to buy a car Stafford Texas Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Texas Direct Auto Internet

Jul 20 2014
Chesaco RV Con artist or just devious liars? Joppa Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Chesaco RV Joppa, Maryland

Jul 19 2014
Pay Systems Nationwide Said I owed $549.95 for 1 Year ,Platinum Package, Business Listing New York New York Author: Victoria, Texas Sales People: Pay Systems Nationwide New York, New York

Jul 19 2014
Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Miami Lakes Auto Mall MIami, Florida

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
McInerney Chrysler Jeep Manipulating Dishonest Can't trust them again Woodhaven Michigan Author: Woodhaven, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInerney Chrysler Jeep Woodhaven, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
Western Carolina Horse Sales Jason Littlefield SCAM HORSE DEALERS DRUG HORSES, CONS, BUYERS BEWARE Gaffney South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Horse Breeders / trainers: Western Carolina Horse Sales Gaffney, South Carolina

Jul 18 2014
Precise Auto Protection The company is not refunding me in the amount of $1904, of which they owe to me Azusa California Author: Dothan, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida