Your Search | e.m auto sales & repair

May 31 2016
Corning Consumer Products Company World Kitchen, worldkitchen .com1-800-999-3436 Misrepresentation in the Corelle store in this mall Byron Center Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Sales People: Corning Consumer Products Company Byron Center, Michigan

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Suspended for freedom of Speech/talking to myself Waukesha Wisconsin Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet of Waukesha Waukesha, Wisconsin

May 31 2016
Imperial Capital Cars Deceptive, Unethical Sales Tactics, Liars, Scammers, Low-Life, Insipid Philistines! Hollywood Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Auto Dealers: Imperial Capital Cars Hollywood, Florida

May 31 2016
allstate mootor club Vendors beware Northbrook il Author: asheville, North Carolina Auto Clubs: allstate mootor club IL

May 31 2016
Ticket Galaxy Totally scammed for Chris Stapleton tickets without even realizing it! South Windsor Connecticut Author: Smithtown, New York Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

May 31 2016
Seelye Ford Incompetent Service Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Seelye Ford Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 31 2016
Auto Loan Network Unethical Harassment Insulting Threats Bad Mouthing Rude Unethical Harassment Insulting Bad Mouthing Providence Rhode Island Author: middletown, New York Car Financing: Auto Loan Network Providence, Rhode Island

May 31 2016
Urgently Roadside Assistance Urgent.ly Get urgently Full of Scammers and Liars telling it's the Uber for Roadside Assistance Washington Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Towing: Urgently Roadside Assistance Nationwide

May 30 2016
Aarons Sales and Lease BEWARE! Camphill PA Author: Etters, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Sales and Lease PA

May 30 2016
Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) A Company that deserves to be Shut Down because of its dishonest practices and thievery. Catsonsville Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix (Gary Singh) Maryland

May 30 2016
LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Account closed, over charged, failed refunds Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Forest Falls, California Credit & Debt Services: LEXINGTON ... CREDIT REPAIR SVC Nationwide

May 30 2016
altech cars sold me a lemon chantilly Virginia They Told You In Advance Of Their Honesty! Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: altech cars chantilly, Virginia

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Reliant Computer Services Failed to provide data recovery services as ordered. Despite many assurances from owner - nothing ever produced. Refund requested and never received despite multiple messages that credit had been issued / check was available for pickup in store Winter Haven Florida Author: Indian Lake Estates, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Reliant Computer Services Winter Haven, Florida

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 29 2016
quailty restoation and towing dave lippstock..charlie lippstock destoryed my car and had missing parts when went to pick up !! bellevue Iowa Author: dubuque, Iowa Junk Dealers: Body Work & Repair: quailty restoation and towing bellevue, Iowa

May 29 2016
The Garage Auto Repair Jim Brady Pervert. Mechanic. Predator Center Line Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: The Garage Auto Repair Center Line, Michigan

May 29 2016
First data Timothy Lane tim Lane is a scumbag and a theif Lake zurick Illinois Author: jMc Henry, Illinois Auto Repair Service: First data Lake zurick, Illinois

May 29 2016
Car outlet Waukegan The worst experience I ever had. Waukegan Illinois Author: Oak creek , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Car outlet Waukegan Waukegan , Illinois

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
Route 66 auto warranty Warranty Weasels, Slithered out of any coverage what so ever Nation Wide, Extended Warranty for AUTO Nationwide Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Warranty: Route 66 auto warranty Nationwide