Your Search | edp reporting, edebitpay.com

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 16 2014
Massage Envy Florence Kentucky Bad business practices. reporting to a collections agency. will not cancel contract. Florence Kentucky Author: walton, Kentucky Adult Care Facilities: Massage Envy Florence KY Florence, Kentucky

Jul 16 2014
Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting the lady who picked up the phone said she was the owner she was very rude even called a me racial slur i was just doing my job and reporting a problem with her google business listing in no way was i trying to sell her something i even mentioned that to her she said to f** off and called me a n***** itried findong them on google but culd not she wasnt having it is that how you talk to poeple really sun valley california Author: anaheim, California Manufacturers: Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting sun valley, California

Jul 16 2014
Equifax - CEO Richard Frederick Smith Equifax continues to lie about payment history verification - refuse to correct. Atlanta Nationwide Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Michael Homer Incubator credit repairSwirl Industries Charged me $500.00 for credit rpair and tradelines which he never got for me. Theft of services SCAM fort lauderdale Author: terrebonne, Oregon Credit Reporting Agencies: Michael Homer Internet

Jul 15 2014
klazzy kidz preschool Owner worked 3 weeks and no pay check. they ripoff workers. owner isnt reporting abuse among kids pasadena Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: klazzy kidz preschool pasadena, Texas

Jul 11 2014
Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Jul 09 2014
ScoreSense Stealing Money!! Savannah Internet Author: Savannah , Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Guinn Friedman Internet

Jul 09 2014
Cash Advance USA harrison law firm I got an email saying I had received funds from this company which I have not received nor do I want to. If I settle and pay $494 they will drop the lawsuit. They said they are reporting me to the credit bureaus none given Internet Author: salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Experian Experian credit reporting agency is a reipoff Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Bait-and-Switch: Experian Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Verizon allowed someone to get very expensive phone and plan in my name, took much $$$ off my dr promised me refund and now reporting me to credit bureau Nationwide Author: booville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cellular Phone Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
PIC Construction / EPCON Construction REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction has cultivated strategic processes ensuring clients’ success, focusing on creating solutions maximizing clients’ expectations in projects & ventures. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Epcon. Epcon solar. Pic construction. Pablo Curiel. Reza. Celeste Padilla. Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 05 2014
freescore360.com/ free credit score 360 Free credit score Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205 Texas Author: mukilteo, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: https://www.freescore360.com/ Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205 , Texas

Jul 03 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Jul 03 2014
Clark County Collections Service Fradulent Reporting of Credit Accounts to Major Credit Bureaus After Bankruptcy Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Collection Agencies: Clark County Collections Service Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 02 2014
Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency Consumer Fraud Reporting Scammed by Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency Bluefield WV Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency Select State/Province

Jul 01 2014
tradeliner.org, sync mig media scam ripoff charged 2k to credit cards never delivered product numbers disconnected Internet Author: streamwood, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: tradeliner.org, sync mig media Internet

Jun 30 2014
Freecreditreport.com Experian Consumer Direct Misleading Terms and Hidden Reccuring Fees Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Freecreditreport.com Internet

Jun 25 2014
Experian How can Experian get away with this Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
LexisNexis ERRONEOUS REPORTING INFORMATION Atlanta Georgia Author: Asheville, North Carolina Car Insurance: LexisNexis Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2014
National Revenue Reporting Inc Mona Fitzpatrick Told me I would go to prison for fraud if I didn't pay $1,264.97. Cheektowaga New York Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Bad Check Writers: National Revenue Reporting Inc Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 19 2014
Experian, Credit Report.com Used my SSN and banking information to open an account I did not ask for. stole. used. without permission Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet, Select State/Province

Jun 19 2014
Preferred Guest Resorts REVIEW: Preferred Guest Resorts 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. Strategic changes, additions to corporate procedures implemented, ensuring guests’ satisfaction with promotional vacations to destinations such as Orlando, Napa Valley, Pigeon Forge, & New Orleans. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Preferred Guest Resorts pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Preferred Guest Resorts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verifed™ as a safe business service.
Author: Upper Hutt, Internet Resorts: Preferred Guest Resorts Internet

Jun 18 2014
HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. I made a one time purchuse and the next thing I know I am getting product that I never ordered in the mail and being charged extreme prices for product I have no use for. When I tried to locate the company name phone number ( because I needed to speak with a person) it was almost impossible. I did not stop until I found what I was looking for. The first comuster service rep hung-up on me. I called back. They tried to tell me I agreed to terms and conditions which I had not. needless to say I have yet to receive my money. I sent the product back (which cost me another $13.00). I have contacted my bank and I am reporting here. These companies take advantage of people everyday all over the country. This needs to stop and I need my money back. Iam a single mother of two girls I don't have an extra $130.00 for something I never odered or wanted. Burbank, California Author: Muskegon, Michigan Health Spas: HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. Burbank,, California