Your Search | edp reporting, edebitpay.com

Feb 11 2016
Fingerhut/Webbank Negative reporting on credit report/stated included in bankruptcy Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: West Richland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Fingerhut/Webbank Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Feb 06 2016
OCDAC Beth Koenig, Bobby Fleener, John P Rogers Reporting on OCDAC's bad ways. Anaheim California Author: Santa Ana, California Nonprofit Organizations: OCDAC Anaheim, California

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
kreditkarma aka scoresense kreditkarma, scoresense charged my debit card a week after i cancelled trial membership Internet ScoreSense Author: crab orchard, Kentucky Credit Reporting Agencies: kreditkarma aka scoresense Internet

Jan 27 2016
CARTVERTISING RTUI SCREWED BY CARTVERTISING SALT LAKE CITY, Utah More Lies Author: West Jordan, Utah Sales People: CartVertising SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Jan 26 2016
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York REVIEW: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, PC is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Over a 14 year period UCCNY remained the standard of excellence in the healthcare profession, with its patients reporting a 99% positive satisfaction rating.*UPDATE: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LIC, New York Chiropractors: Dr. George Gertner White Plains, New York

Jan 25 2016
RipOff is Right Author: Kingston , New York Doctors: Dr George Gertner Upper Cervical Chiropractic White Plains , New York

8, Report #1282058

Jan 24 2016
Orange County SEO or Swell Marketing. They will start well with reporting. Then fail to deliver after a month or so. When you contact Tyler Collins Orange County SEO Tyler Collins Swell Marketing Huntington Beach California Author: Evergreen, Colorado SEO - Reputation Management: Orange County SEO Huntington Beac, California

Jan 19 2016
Experian Experian seems to report whatever they want to. Costa Mesa California Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Bureau Costa Mesa, California

Jan 07 2016
Experian Unethical Practices Nationwide Oh Brother... Author: Loveland, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
scoresense.com A whole new way of scamming? Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresense.com Internet

Dec 29 2015
HYUNDAI MOTORS FINANCE LOCATED AT P O BOX 20835 FOUNTAIN VALLEY , CA 92728 EXT 7061 WWW.HMF.COM THEY SCREWED UP MY CREDIT REPORT WITH FALSE REPORTING WHEN I WAS ON THEIR AUTO PAYMENT PROGRAM FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Something similar happened to me too Author: elfers, Florida Car Financing: HYUNDAI MOTORS FINANCE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Dec 29 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Above The Rest Fences and Decks, (((REDACTED))) CA, (((REDACTED))) Racist Business Owner with ANGER Problem, Foul Mouth, and Perverted Mind (((REDACTED))), California Correction Author: San Francisco, California Racists: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Dec 22 2015
First National Bank of Omaha Activity Alert Credicard Fraud Prevention Servicees8008777408 Calls to get information to verify credit card fraud. Omaha Omaha Update on followup with First National Bank of Omaha Author: 11510, Credit Reporting Agencies: First National Bank of Omaha Internet

Dec 21 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Conman, Con Man, Crook, Scam Artist, Rude, Abusive, Liar, despicable character, Convicted Criminal, Drug Abuser, Brinsworth,Rotherham, S60 5HZ Nationwide I felt compelled to speak my mind Author: Sheffield, Other Religion: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
Habbo Hotel Banning my account for no reason when im reporting im being harassed by another player 00530 Helsinki Finland Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Programmers: Habbo Hotel Internet

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 13 2015
ATT gophone I am reporting over charges and little or no data. I switch to Sprint with a balance 80.00 and no refund, however they did let me keep my phone number,but new phone has periodically over heat issues San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT San Diego, California

Dec 08 2015
S.A.R. and Associates LTS management Payday ripoff Plantation Florida Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: S.A.R. and Associates Internet

Dec 07 2015
Gear best I orderd a hover board.. 1 week to reporting this website.. I was uncomfortable but just wasn't sure.. They gave no legitimate phone number they send you threw tickets an emails.. My order was still processing so I contacted someone threw customer support Really a scam.. It's really sad how this company does customers Dnt know . They dont give an address or phone number Internet Author: Euclid ohio, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Gear best Internet

Dec 07 2015
Home Secure Solutions American Home Secure System Constant phone calls even after asking to be removed abd reporting to do not call list. More than one call in a day. Fake phone number on caller ID. Recorded message want to put a sogn in our yard. When I got someone on the phone they said the business was in the Dallas area. Sick of these phone calls and hard to understand them. Author: Ben Wheeler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Home Secure Solutions Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
Justin Culmo Sigma Services Justin Culmo Rick Fleming Sigma Services Plant City Florida broken equipment, rude, arrogant, no refund Plant City Florida
Justin Culmo is trying to lie his way out of a true report Author: California Event Planners & Sites: Justin Culmo Sigma Services Plant City , Florida

Dec 02 2015
club white smile This is the first scam I've been sucked into, my only concern is that they my credit card number and I don't want them to contusions taking money out of my account, I tried cancelling my subscription but is blocked that's why I'm reporting it Internet Author: Oshawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: club white smile Internet

Dec 01 2015
Eltman Law PC False reporting and Garnishment from my bank Jersey City New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Collection Agencies: Eltman Law Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 29 2015
GLD MyScore I have never signed up for anything not given anyone permission to access my account and yet somehow these people have my account number and keep taking money out of my account without my authorized permission. Every month they over draw my account where I have to pay over draft fees on & it just won't stop. I have tried changing account numbers & yet once more they were able to access me again. I don't know how this keeps happening but this is quite tiresome and really old. time this needs to come to an end. Chattanooga Tennessee  same thing happend to me Author: winter springs, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: My Score Chattanooga, Tennessee