Your Search | edp reporting, edebitpay.com

Aug 31 2014
Comprehensive family services bias false reporting to the court , abusive and rude, unprofessional and unethical manhattan New York Author: manhattan, New York Consumer Services: Comprehensive family services manhattan, New York

Aug 27 2014
Consumer Data Leads Egregious violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act by selling illegal lists of mortgage late payments Corona California Author: Endwell, New York Real Estate Investing: Consumer Data Leads Corona, California

Aug 25 2014
Comcast Cable Negligent credit reporting Nationwide Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama Cable TV: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Scoresense We stopped the service several times, but they continue to pull funds. In addition, they mysteriously lost records of us calling even though we call several times. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
CreditKarma.com credit karma They used my personal information ,SSN and birthdate, to steal money from my account!! 100% TRUE Internet Author: minden, Louisiana Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditKarma.com Internet

Aug 19 2014
Generation Kia Kia Big Three of Long Island False advertising. Abuse of consumer credit reporting. Price-jacking. Bait and switch. Bohemia New York Author: Selden, New York Auto Dealers: Generation Kia Bohemia, New York

Aug 19 2014
TransUnion credit report hidden subscription fee Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: TransUnion credit report Internet

Aug 18 2014
R.P.R. Main Offices 1. Proceedings Office2. Financial Reporting Services3. F.R.S. Main Office Receive letter asking me to confirm address and send $20.00 before receiving the Full Prize of $2,820,000 Long Beach New York Author: Dickinson, Texas Questionable Activities: R.P.R. Main Offices Long Beach, New York

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Aug 15 2014
MyScore Incompetent Scam Artists in fine print...BEWARE Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Credit Reporting Agencies: MyScore Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
GLD MYSCORE Provides credit scores to consumers Internet Author: Mahtomnedi, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD MYSCORE Internet

Aug 13 2014
scoresense profesional thieves Dallas Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresense Texas

Aug 12 2014
EZ Cash Loans False cash loan reporting email to payoff loan not applied for Los Angeles Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: EZ Cash Loans Internet

Aug 11 2014
Dr. Richard Weiss reporting bad surgery newport beach California Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss newport beach, California

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 11 2014
National Credit Adjusters Found it on my credit report. Link to a CC National Credit Adjusters OPEN May 09, 2011 NEW HORIZONS MC $7,927. I have never had nor opened this CC. Internet Author: new port richey, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: National Credit Adjusters Internet

Aug 11 2014
Firestone, CFNA Very Poor Service - Fraudulent Charge On My Account Cleveland Ohio Author: South Bend, Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Firestone, CFNA Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
fingerhut credit reporting errors and disclosed transferes internally to reset 7 year dropoff dates st.cloud Minnesota Author: orange city, Florida Credit Services: fingerhut st.cloud, Minnesota

Aug 07 2014
CHKMATE *INST They removed money from my account with out my permission Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Credit Reporting Agencies: CHKMATE Internet

Aug 07 2014
Scoresense Scoresense ignored my requests for a refund after taking money i did not approve out of my account Nationwide Author: newton, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
Gold Key Credit Unfair credit reporting Brooksville Florida Author: Freeport, New York Emergency Medical Services: Gold Key Credit Brooksville, Florida

Aug 06 2014
Real Time Resolutions Real Time Resolutions is reporting on my credit file a second mortgage that was paid off. Texas Nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Transunion Credit Report Ordinary American Consumer Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Credit Report Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
CHKCARDCHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA866 4905980 CA Charging 22.36 every month and I have no idea how to stop this. Internet Author: newmanstown, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: CHKCARDCHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA866 4905980 CA Internet