Your Search | edp reporting, edebitpay, acclaim visa

1, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

2, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

3, Report #1190680

Nov 21 2014
creditchecklegal.com creditchecklegal.comcreditchecklegalali shah false promisses irvine California Author: California Credit Reporting Agencies: creditchecklegal.com irvine , California

4, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

5, Report #1190233

Nov 20 2014
Vanilla visa gift card Bought a gift card for $100 and it doesn't work Author: los angeles, California Credit Services: vanilla visa gift card internet

Nov 16 2014
Ronald Mullinax AKA America's Network, ETS, Checks By Encore, Encore wanted me to be a part of fraudulant activity involving his businesses Snellville Georgia Author: covington, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Ronald Mullinax AKA America's Network, ETS, Checks By Encore, Encore Snellville, Georgia

Nov 15 2014
Financial Reporting Services Data Control Processing Department I recieved a confirmation form with copies of checks; 1 for 2,820,000.00, and the other page has five checks fanned out with different check #'s and the top check is for $15,751.00 with my name on them. Both of the forms tell me I have won a cash prize Lawrence New York Author: Starr, South Carolina Cash Services: Financial Reporting Services Lawrence, New York

Nov 14 2014
Pulsa VISA Consumer card ACCESS ICUS Prepaid Fees ate the entire value of the gift card before I could use it Naperville , Illinois 60563 Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pulsa VISA Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
State Farm Insurance agent; Rene Burke Vestavia, Al.35243-2359 Insurance company did not believe my explanation of accident and that report contained a fabricated statement by reporting officer Vestavia Nationwide Author: Vestavia, Alabama Car Insurance: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Getyour720 They surprised me with doing what these other reviewers said they don't do. They repaired my credit! Internet Author: Idaho Credit Reporting Agencies: Getyour720 Internet

Nov 07 2014
financial reporting servervices Po box 107 Lawrence, ny D*** liars I could have really used that money. lawrence New York Author: kimberly, Idaho Financial Services: financial reporting servervices lawrence, New York

Nov 04 2014
Score Sense Credit Report Took $29.95 from my checking account when I only wanted 7 day trial for $1.00, Very abusive and rude Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Englewood, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Nov 04 2014
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp http://dandb.com Cold call, indicating that my company had a number of inquiries regarding our credit report. Caller, Anna Flowers, Credit Advisor for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp, called to offer their companies services to insert positive information into our credit report and thus make our company look better. I do not like cold sales calls and I hope other companies look at your ripoff report and understand that Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp is a scam/ripoff. Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp Internet

Oct 28 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma Sells information to collection agencys , while trying to act like they are helping you for free San Francisco California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

Oct 28 2014
Nordstrom Inc Nordstrom Visa Profits above people and integrity Nationwide Author: 95123, California Department & Outlet Stores: Nordstrom Inc Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Experian Credit Reports Auto sign up for credit monitoring online Internet Author: cary, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Credit Reports Internet

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
AIM used auto parts Joseph Miller Vancamp bring on the transmission which was confiscated by Orange county sheriffs department due to reporting possible stolen item by my mechanic certified BMW Porsche dealership East Tampa Florida Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Auto Parts: AIM used auto parts East Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Can't get my credit report! Nationwide Author: New Hope, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Oct 15 2014
Vance and Huffman, LLC Fraudulent Collection and Reporting Techniques Smithfield Virginia Author: Lusby, Maryland Collection Agencies: Vance and Huffman, LLC Smithfield, Virginia

Oct 14 2014
Financial Reporting Services Award Notification CommissionWilliam MacDougal, Compliance ExaminerBenjamin JamesJohn McNabb Sent a letter stating I had won 2 million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. There are copies of two checks enclosed. It says You have been awarded a Check or Cash. We cannot send you your winnings without proper ID confirmation. You must reply to this notice to received your confirmed funds. Again congratulations. Please enclose your confirmation fee, payable to F.R.S. and mail it with our confirmation form in the envelope provided within 10 days. Also in the same envelope was a Confirmation form showing a check made out to me in the amount of $2,820,000.00. Lawrence New York
Author: Summerville, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Financial Reporting Services P.O. Box 107, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
SIMM Associates Inc reporting for LVNV Funding LLC sent a letter stating my deceased brother owed $2,265.49 to a company Oaks ,Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Troy, Michigan Collection Agencies: SIMM Associates Inc Nationwide