EDP REPORTING, EDEBITPAY, ACCLAIM VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa
There may be more specific results for "EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa"
For more specific results for "EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 19 2017
hydrolux beauty LOOKBEAUTYFULSKIN.COM The company kept charging my visa account every month. this sample was supposed to be a one time charge. not sure Internenot sure Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Alabama Skin Care: hydrolux beauty Internet

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 17 2017
Pipeglove llc Got the boot for reporting time theft horseplay and low quality work Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employers: Pipeglove llc Oklahoma

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Ability Recovery Services LLC Illegally reporting on credit report fraudulent accounts Wyoming,Pennsylvnaia Author: Shanks, West Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ability Recovery Services LLC Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Strictly Healthy and/or STRICTLYHEALTHYDANAHEALTHVEN Also: Muscular Finesse requested $5.99 S/H for a free watch...while on QVC on-line shopping. Visa Credit card was already logged in QVC account. Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Strictly Healthy Internet

Mar 30 2017
CreditSense Business Checking my credit score for home lendeder was sent to a credit score to check my credit score that was needed to finish my home lender application i payed $1 didnt realize after 7 days i will be charged $39.99 to my credit card which was called and cancelled account which i didnt know i had an account only thought i was a 1 time deal im dusabled i cancelled the supposed accound asked for a full refund back to my credit card i still havent got my refund that i want Dallas Texas WRONG COMPANY! Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditSense Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
Penn Credit Beware Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Stafford, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Penn Credit Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Mar 26 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Best Drug Rehab will continue to find ways to assist clients to have a better experience in treatment. The facility will study and implement the most effective recovery methods. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Best Drug Rehab pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thank you Angie Author: new york, New York Religious Groups: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. manistee, Michigan

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

13, Report #1362079

Mar 16 2017
Good Property Management Extorted me after reporting regular maintenance Silverdale Washington
Author: Bremerton, Washington Property Management: Good Property Management Silverdale, Washington

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank hold my money hostage due to fraudulent reporting on their part Pasedena California, but customer service is overseas Nationwide Author: Manchester, Connecticut Banks: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 06 2017
Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Joe / alan sales managers I am reporting sunrise camping center in hickory nc. For steeling my 100.00 deposit and avoiding me on its return.Hickory North Carolina Author: Hudson, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Hickory , North Carolina

Mar 03 2017
SageStream, LLC Inaccurate Credit Rating San Diego California
Author: Arlington, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC San Diego, California

Mar 01 2017
Clarity Services Inc UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT INQUIRY ON MY EXPERIAN REPORT clearwater Florida
Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: Clarity Services Inc clearwater, Florida

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 22 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False Reporting Hernando County Florida Nationwide Author: Bethalto, Illinois Government Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Nationwide