Your Search | ems pasay , manila central post office , usps philippines

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 20 2016
Green Dot My Company send my $2000 Payroll to the correct routing and account number and they will not post to my account Pasadena/Monrivia CA Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

May 20 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | more scams sheister reported by several people to CO state bar Colorado Author: los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Colorado

May 20 2016
Cash Central Company makes harassing phone calls to employer, making up different stories each time they call. Threatening lawsuits always. Cashcentral.com Internet Author: los angeles, California Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

May 20 2016
Stratus Building maintenance REXROAT ,Jeffrey MREXROAT ,Bryan Default on Leased Office Rental - Approx 24K Cape coral Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Maintenance Companies: Stratus Building maintenance Cape coral, Florida

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is a Child Molester Fraud, Drug Addict, Scam Artist, Child Molester, Bad Check Writer Easton Connecticut Hope you have concrete proof Author: NY, New York Sex Offenders: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

May 19 2016
Great Expressions Dental LOcations in CoralSprings Weston RUDE, DECEPTIVE SERVICE, DIRTY OLD OFFICE, Coral Springs Florida Author: Weston, Florida Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Coral Springs, Florida

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Plaza South Association See mug shot of temp working from Office Team. They don't background check their employees. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Accounting: Plaza South Association Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 17 2016
Central Billing for Subscription Service Collection Agency - Magazine Subscription Scam Los Angeles California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Central Billing for Subscription Service Los Angeles, California

May 16 2016
Ramada Inn Portland General Manager, Jarvis Melton Bad Customer Service, Rude, Unjust Treatment Portland Oregon Jarvis Melton has a meltdown Author: Colorado Hotel: Ramada Inn Portland Oregon

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 16 2016
Central Florida Marine, Maitland, Florida Warning, Do NOT do Business with this company. Can easily prove they have defrauded me. Maitland, Florida
Author: Fort Ogden, Florida Boat Dealers: Central Florida Marine, Maitland, Florida Maitland, , Florida

May 16 2016
Avvo.com Would not post review about a dishonest lawyer (Rashad Blossom) unless I lied and said he was good. Charlotte, NC Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Avvo.com Internet

May 15 2016
Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance From what i know you post to provide great customer service and not argue with people and not be so inconvenient Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Mechanics: Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance Sacramento, California

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 13 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  advances (((REDACTED))) Farmington hills Michigan question Author: Detroit, Michigan Internet: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Michigan

May 12 2016
Blue Dog RV Dis-honest, Sneaky, Not Honorable at all. Post Falls Idaho Author: Spokane, Washington RV Dealers: Blue Dog RV Post Falls, Idaho

May 12 2016
Real Property Management RPM METRO Slum Lord Owner and Property Management overcharging and making false claims about status of the house post move. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Real Property Management Indianapolis , Indiana

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
midas Corporate office 18,000 unsatisfied repairs mishawaka Indiana Author: Indiana, Indiana Auto Repair Service: midas mishawaka, Indiana