Your Search | ent*entertainmntrewrds 866 364 1333 mi

Aug 28 2014
Djf-coins. DAVID FICKELSTIEN Canton MI Mailed empty box, filed claim with insurance and kept money Canton MI Author: Raritan, New Jersey On-Line Business: Djf-coins. DAVID FICKELSTIEN Canton MI Internet

Aug 26 2014
Quicken Loans Used Bait-and-Switch Tactic Detroit, Mi Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Market Survey Information Inc David Wilson wilsond@blumail.org Aaron RamseyInwas I was chosen to be a mystery shopper. Received Postal Money Order $933.50. Asked to purchase Green Dot money paks. Romulus MI 48174 Internet/ MI Author: Simsbury, Connecticut United States Post Office: Market Survey Information Inc Internet

4, Report #1171951

Aug 24 2014
Seterus mortgage company Seterus Seterus took over mortgage now wants to for close on home Grand Rapids, MI Nationwide Author: Niles, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Seterus mortgage company Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Tony Coppola Anthony Evangelista eBay Scammer Illegal Seller. BEWARE! Detroit, MI Internet
Author: Internet On-Line Business: Tony Coppola Internet

Aug 16 2014
Health Mor Bob V of Mi Air Care Beware of Mi Air Care scam!! Beaver West Virginia
Author: Beckley, West Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Health Mor Beaver, West Virginia

Aug 15 2014
Metabank Netspend Though they promised to review ATM footage from the CA. bank which is more than 2000 mi away, they denied my fraud claim and made me pay for the withdral from Wells Fargo, Temple City, CA West Des Moines Iowa Author: Wellsville, New York Banks: Metabank West Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 09 2014
Morris Boys Siding & Roofing Robert Morris of Charlotte, MiRobert Morris of Battle Creek, Mi Roofing Scam - Got the money and won't come back to finish the other half of the job. Battle Creek Michigan Author: Williamston, Michigan Small Business Services: Morris Boys Siding & Roofing Battle Creek, Michigan

Aug 07 2014
888-364-8394.com Unsolicited charge for $49.95 appeared on my credit card from 888-364-8394.com Internet Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Companies: 888-364-8394.com Internet

Aug 06 2014
anita senkowski TCMISSFORTUNE Essexville, MI Anita Senkowski Essexville Michigan Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Blabber Mouth: anita senkowski Essexville, Michigan

Aug 06 2014
Money Ahead Now Signed up without realizing monthly cost while ordering something by telephone. When I called the Member Services number 866-220-7030 they deleted the account. Internet Author: Long Beach, California Department & Outlet Stores: Money Ahead Now Internet

Aug 05 2014
Instant checkmate CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMATE 866-4905980 Monthly bill to credit card for service never requested. Las Vegas Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Security Services: Instant checkmate Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Corporate Travel Services 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547 Lots of other names listed on the payment approval recorder. They aim to confuse.Corporate Travel Discounters - name appeared on emails.Corporate Travel Services - name they give on phone.Travel By Centennial - merchant p Corporate Travel Services, 888-413-8829, 866-569-0547, Corporate Travel Discounters Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Hotel: Corporate Travel Services Internet

Jul 31 2014
garcinia gambodia supuestamente el producto era una prueba gratis y cobrarian 4.95 por el envio y resulta q me cobraron 99.98 pero resulta q siquen entrando a mi banco casi todos los dias a cobrar eso es una estafa . california Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: martha perez Internet

Jul 25 2014
North American Bancard Over one year after cancellation and return of equipment, they are sending a letter of collection. Troy MI Author: Ames, Iowa Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Loren Stachak LStachak fettfocus ebay seller Bait & switch scam blocking returns refusing refund non-conforming goods Allen Park MI
Author: Stewartsville , New Jersey Liars: Loren Stachak Internet

Jul 23 2014
RYM Auto LLC/Richard Lora Este dealer RYM Autos/Richard Lora vende autos con serios problemas (Frame damage) y no hace disclosure al cliente, es un mentiroso y me devolvio parte de mi dinero con un checke que no tiene fondos. Miami FloridaRYM Auto LLC / Richard Lora This dealer RYM Cars / Richard Lora sells cars with serious problems (frame damage) and disclosure to the client does is a liar and hand me back my money with a checke that bounces. Miami Florida
Author: Ft. lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: RYM Auto LLC/Richard Lora Miami, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Express Tax Service Detroit, MI expert scam artists Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Employers: Express Tax Service Detroit, MI Detroit, Michigan

Jul 15 2014
Paradise Motors Lansing MI. RIP OFF Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Paradise Motors Lansing , Michigan

Jul 15 2014
Catherine Weissblatt Robert Weissblatt Has filed false complaints about our company, beware of Catherine & Robert Weissblatt/ Empire, MI Empire Michigan Author: Englewood, Colorado Bad Check Writers: Catherine Weissblatt Empire, Michigan

22, Report #1162047

Jul 15 2014
Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Wendell Barron, owner COURTESY FORD; OKEMOS, MI. REAL RIP OFF ARTISTS Okemos Michigan Author: Grand Ledge, Michigan Auto Dealers: Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Okemos, Michigan

Jul 14 2014
Jackson national insurance company My I took out insurance on my Son my Agent told me his policy will last until he reach age 95 if I pay 75.00 quarterly that was a lie. Lansing, Michigan Author: Decatur, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: Jackson national insurance company Lansing . MI , Select State/Province

Jul 11 2014
kitchenaid whirlpool refrigerator hasn't been working right fro the last 8 month, they keep replacing parts and it still doesn't work. benton harbor mi. Author: liberty hill, Texas Appliances: kitchenaid Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Guardsman Furniture Protection HUGE SCAM - Will do anything possible not to cover your claim. Grand Rapids, MI MI Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Guardsman Furniture Protection Nationwide