Your Search | equifax 3 in 1 serices

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
CenturyLink Signed up for service, and cancelled on the same day. 3 months later, sent to collections for $143.23 with no further communication. Monroe Louisiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology delay in maufacturing florence South Carolina
Author: eutawville, South Carolina Manufacturers: Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology florence, South Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Al - Store Manager, stated thats not his real name Did not honor the end of lease option to buy contract. Want to add dealer fees when the contract does not include that. Store manager Al rudest person in Florida award - which takes alot to win in Florida! Forth Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Forth Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Clearview Settlement sent an email stating I owed 1280 dollars that was put in my account, It was not but they have my social and personal information Internet Author: peru, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Dr Jennifer Evans, DC Not proficient in targeting treatment areas FLorence South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Chiropractors: Dr Jennifer Evans, DC FLorence, South Carolina

Oct 07 2015
Rocket Feeder, Rocket Feeder 1, Rocket Feeder Team, Becky Ragsdale, Wayne Stubbs I paid to join the program and then was removed from the program. Internet Author: Internet Multi-Level Marketing: Rocket Feeder Internet

Oct 07 2015
06:25 PM Kristen Johnson Critical Deliverables of the Website and services not delivered as agreed after payment in full Florida Florida
Bang Support Protospire, YoobTV, Webjector, Andrew Madison, Moses Johnson and Kristen Johnson are selling fraudulent software, claiming disruptive technologies Author: Dingle, Other Internet Fraud:

Oct 07 2015
Vehicles in Motion - Steven Wright SCAM, PATHETIC, FRAU, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF Unknown... possibly Louisiana, New Orleans ?? Internet Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Auto Transporters: Vehicles in Motion - Internet