Your Search | eric jacobs, attorney,

Jul 22 2016
USCompanyDatabase.com The company sold me a database of Florida companies and link to the data is not available and they will not answer my repeated email requests for help. Internet Satisfied Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Fraud: Eric Internet

Jul 21 2016
Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan Washington Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Accounting: Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan, Washington

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
intercargo brokers llc martin tamez iaws robed of valuable machinery stored by cesar marquez in the warehouse of intercargo brokers wich was sold by martin tamez without my aprobal martin send me a fake sherifs sale notice by his attorney guillermo alarcon we replay to the letter but after that i only got death treats from mr martin tamez i value my machinery for around 500.000 thousand dollars laredo Texas Author: atizapan de zaragoza, California ORGANIZED CRIME: intercargo brokers llc laredo , Texas

Jul 19 2016
ACS Inc Dale RobinsonSr. Attorney (ACS)Patrick Spencer.Senior Investigation Officer Tring to scare people into giving them money Internet Author: Wheatland , California Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: ACS Inc Internet

Jul 18 2016
Perbix and Morgan Steve Morgan unprofessional and unethical attorney Havana Illinois Author: Havana, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Perbix and Morgan Havana, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Executive Funding Group Eric SilvaLester Trador Timeshare Reshale West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Executive Funding Group Internet

Jul 16 2016
CASH NET USA Jerry Brown - Attorney stating to call him NOW To:- Any authorized law enforcement officer An application by a federal law enforcement officer or an attorney for the government requested to arrest the following person. sacramento California collection Author: Flowermound, Texas Cash Services: CASH NET USA sacramento, California

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Absolute K9 Services Eric Winestead Rockmart GA Extra money to test defective puppy, no papers on new puppy Rockmart Georgia Author: USA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Absolute K9 Services Rockmart, Georgia

Jul 15 2016
NYS Office of The Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Failed to deliver on promise to go after Land Lords for harassment. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: NYS Office of The Attorney General Albany, New York

Jul 15 2016
Brad J Latta Attorney incompetent services Birmingham Alabama Author: Nashville, Tennessee Attorneys General: Brad J Latta Attorney Birmingham, Alabama

Jul 14 2016
Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Bennet Kelley SNB 177001 dba INTERNET LAW CENTER Bennet Kelley Internet fraud, Bennet Kelley Value Click FTC, Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney, Cyber Harassment, Filing False legal documents, Abuse of court system, Slander, Defamation, Bennet Kelley Santa Slander, Defamation, False Light,Internet Fraud, False information Upon the Court, Cyber Stalker, Harassment, Malicious, Unprofessional, Unethical, Lacks Integrity. Santa Monica California
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Lawyers: Bennet Kelley Internet Attorney Santa Monica, California

Jul 14 2016
Mike Curran attorney at Law Michael D. Curran Mr. Curran is an underhanded, evil , vindictive little man who abuses the legal system to seek revenge on women Mckinney , Texas Michael Curran is a very respected attorney. Author: Denison, Texas Lawyers: Mike Curran attorney at Law Mckinney , Texas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Paszko Attorney Service, Inc AKA Zac D Paszko did not receive 60 day notice that Z D Paszko signed off the proof of service Tustin California Author: Santa Ana, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paszko Attorney Service, Inc AKA Zac D Paszko Tustin, California

Jul 13 2016
Online Advance LLC phone scam, make restitution or charges filed with the district attorney Internet Author: northern, Virginia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Online Advance LLC Internet

Jul 13 2016
Havertys San Angelo (Eric W.) Eric W. Mrthree two five pushy liar threatening san angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Havertys San Angelo (Eric W.) san angelo, Texas

Jul 12 2016
Leslie Zumstein AKA Leslie Ann Haacke Leslie Zumstein is actually DISBARRED ATTORNEY Leslie Ann Haacke. Cave Creek Arizona Author: San marino, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Leslie Zumstein Cave Creek, Arizona

Jul 12 2016
synergy attorney services they waited four months before they even contacted my lender Virginia Author: Arlington , Washington Lawyers: synergy attorney services Virginia

Jul 11 2016
Midland Funding Midland Funding sued me. The court entered judgment against me as he and the attorney were friends. They had no evidence that this was my debt. They were not required to come up with a contract or any evidence that this debt was legitimate. Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Midland Funding Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Donald J. Kahn, Attorney Donald J. Kahn, Esq. I FEEL THAT DONALD JEFFREY KAHN, ESQ. DECEIVED ME AND RIPPED ME OFF Miami Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: Donald J. Kahn, Attorney Miami Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2016
MAYOWA F ODUSANYA ATTORNEY RIPPED ME OFF! TAMPA Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: MAYOWA F ODUSANYA TAMPA, Florida

Jul 09 2016
Paulette Peterson Law Office of Paulette Peterson , Paulette Peterson attorney-- Predator of the elderly Bainbridge Island Washington Author: Denver, Colorado Lawyers: Paulette Peterson Bainbridge Island, Washington