Your Search | etour and travel in orlando, florida charlotte id #11202

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Oct 01 2016
Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (& Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden - Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different names to mislead Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry Energywise LED Solutions has betrayed us and ripped us off of $40,000 Internet
Author: North Hollywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
Mercury Marine Never Again Nationwide Author: Dunedin, Florida Boat Dealers: Mercury Marine Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
being trend I ordered Kylie Jenner lipsticks and haven't received them Internet Author: Workington, Other Beauty Products: being trend Internet

Oct 01 2016
Eye noir Internet Author: hobe sound, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Eye noir Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer This a complete scam Energywise LED Solutions! Internet Author: CA, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Oct 01 2016
sue lee beauty supply elder abuse pomparo Fllorida Author: desert hot sorings, California Beauty Salons: sue lee beauty supply pomparo, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Gray and Farrar service with no conduct London United Kingdom Author: London, Dating Services: Gray and Farrar London,

Oct 01 2016
READY CARS INC. READY CARS INC. in Fort Walton Beach, FL Overcharged, deceived, lied, traumatized, stressed Ft. Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: READY CARS INC. Ft. Walton Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang vrasna-helios.eu Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Utherverse preventing recovery of funds Vancouver Internet Author: River Drive Park in Ontario, New York Websites: Utherverse Internet

Oct 01 2016
Hoverkicks Like in another complaint I saw, I have the Nova Americana shoes, and the right foot shoe will not work. I bought them 2 weeks ago, have worn them, but never turned them on while wearing them, All I did was show how they work to 3 friends. I did what the instructions said to do, and charged them correctly. Right shoe will NOT charge or work. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Hoverkicks Internet

Oct 01 2016
Nugenix Does not fully describe the charges and automatic re-ordering. South Salt Lake Utah Author: GILBERT, Arizona Home HealthCare: Nugenix South Salt Lake, Utah

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Coronado Law Firm LLC Con artist, liar, Dishonest, takes advantage of people. Takes on cases he has no experience in! Sho Low , Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Coronado Law Firm LLC Sho Low , , Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida