Your Search | ez laptop,

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 19 2016
eCycle Best Cash for laptopsCashf for Iphones Sold them my laptop for quoted price of 800.00 dollars, company closed, never got my money or my laptop back Sparks Nevada Author: Calcium, New York Internet Fraud: eCycle Best Sparks , Nevada

Oct 16 2016
Golden Hub Inc EZ money This company is Using information obtain from Shutter fly employment application...using the Shutter fly name Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Internet Services: Golden Hub Inc Internet

Oct 13 2016
Laptop and desktop repair llc The gadget buying company Check Bounced Sparks Nevada Author: CHARLESTOWN, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Laptop and desktop repair llc Sparks, Nevada

Oct 07 2016
Cell phone traders Cell phone traders told me in my laptop estimate it was worth $89.00. Then emailed me and said $6. When everything they asked about worked. I missed the email because it went into spam. But now it has been almost a month and they still have not mailed the $6check and no one has answered there phone in over a week. Reno Internet Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Cell phone traders Internet
6, Report #1331997

Oct 06 2016
EZ Solutions EZ solutions rental broker scam East Los Angeles California Author: hacienda heights, California Property Management: EZ Solutions East Los Angeles, California

Oct 05 2016
affluence edu, AKA Scott yancy, AKA Flippin vegas, AKA Resonse Marketing Group, Llc AKA Interactive trader real estate flippin & stock market trading. enticed us to attend 3 hr seminar with promise of laptop to first 50 to arrive. nationwide Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Seminar Programs: affluence edu Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
EZ PC LLC These guys scammed me out of $600!! They pretend that your computer is going to infect itself and destroy all your date (your screen turns black and they even have you call what seems like Apple Computer...but its not!!). Yes Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Computer Fraud: EZ PC LLC Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Belony Jerry Junior , Eddie , Sam Picks up Laptops for repair but ruins them and tries to charge you double the value of the laptop 1060 NW 31st st Miami Florida Internet
Author: Homestead, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Belony Jerry Internet

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail:; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, number Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 06 2016
EZ PC LLC They tried to scam be out of $300. They said they would get of a virus that was on my computer. Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Computer Programmers: EZ PC LLC Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
eSupport ,Driveragent, Unresolved Laptop issues Online Massachusetts Sofware removed Author: Alabama Computer Software: eSupport (Driveragent Massachusetts

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 29 2016
EZ Pool Products, Inc.,,,,,, Lied to / deceptive business practice Laguna Niguel CA Not a Legtimate Complaint Author: California Pools & Saunas: EZ Pool Porducts, Inc. Internet

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 18 2016
03:39 PM James HowellDoubleclickittofixit Thief scammer steal laptop Chattanooga Internet
Author: Dalton, Georgia Computer Fraud: Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cell Phone Traders Laptop and Desktop Repair Initial Offers are very deceptive and misleading Reno Nevada Like New confusion. Author: Tennessee Colony, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Phone Traders Reno , Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 16 2016
HCTRA EZ Tag Harris County Toll Road Authority Collections racket, scam, scheme, rip-off Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: HCTRA EZ Tag Houston, Texas