Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

EZ Laptop, Ezlaptop.com

Showing 1-25 of 2,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "EZ Laptop, Ezlaptop.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
dell help with laptop texas Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: dell Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
E-Z Way Auto Sales. Ez way Auto Sales Liars, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Lincolnton North Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Auto Dealers: E-Z Way Auto Sales. Lincolnton, North Carolina

Mar 13 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines AVOID THIS COMPANY!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit

Feb 28 2017
iyogi took my money n infected my computer Brand New laptop Internet Author: portage, Indiana Telemarketing Companies: iyogi Internet

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Harris County Toll Rd Authority EZ TAG Screwed me big time, corportate america for ya! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Harris County Toll Rd Authority Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 09 2017
Brothers EZ Moving Very Bad Experience with Brothers EZ Moving Tampa Tampa Florida Author: Palatine Bridge, New York Moving & Storage: Brothers EZ Moving Tampa, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Yugster Bought Dell laptop that is JUNK; contacted Yugster immediately upon receipt, but they refuse refund!!! Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Yugster Internet

Feb 02 2017
Dell Computers Texas based Dell Computers Fraud, deception, kept money, sold defective laptop Texas Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Computer Manufaturers: Dell Computers Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
sellalaptop.com Don't send a laptop to Sellalaptop.com Internet Author: cookeville, Tennessee On-Line Business: sellalaptop.com Internet

Jan 26 2017
Ez Car Rental, Fort Lauderdale, Fl Horrible customer service, broken down car, promises broken Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Aston , Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Ez Car Rental, Fort Lauderdale, Fl Florida

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 23 2017
Laptop Experience Laptopexperience Sold me junk Internet Author: marion, Michigan Computer Dealers: Laptop Experience Internet

Jan 23 2017
EZ Pass New Jersey Toll Violation Is False Trenton New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Toll Booth Cashiers: EZ Pass New Jersey Trenton, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
Ebay User Yevzem Laptop, notebook, ebay fraud Fishers Indiana Michael Zemelshteyn Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Dealers: Ebay User Yevzem Fishers, Indiana

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Former 9 year manager Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas

Jan 10 2017
EZ Travel Las Vegas Sold vacation package good for 18 months. Went to use ; phone number doesn't work Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Hotel: EZ Travel Las Vegas Internet

Jan 05 2017
EZ Biz Holdings Group Melbourne Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Cash Services: EZ Biz Holdings Group Melbourne, Florida