Your Search | earl c kaye & associates

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AHS- A/C went out in June thier contractors could not fix, we opted for the option done what was ask and still do not have pymt Memphis Tennessee
Author: MAYPEARL, Texas Customer: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 26 2016
summet marketing and associates  longwood Florida Author: E MORICHES, New York Lodging: summir marketing and associates longwood , Florida

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
Walts Wholesale Clothing wholesale theives Darlington, c Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Liars: Walts Wholesale Clothing South Carolina

Aug 25 2016
Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Molly Elizabeth BuieLauren E MarshCharlene BofingerBob Seldon No Win For The Client Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
McAnally Construction Company M.C.C. & Associates, Inc. Contractor ripped off my dental office through negligent hiring, breaches of contract, negligence to following plans. Royse City Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Builders & Contractors: McAnally Construction Company Royse City, Texas

Aug 21 2016
MORGAN COMPANY CJ & Associates, CMCBuildersdesigners. Morgancompanybuilders Morganconstructioncompanytx.com MORGAN COMPANY (CJ MORGAN& ASSOCIATE) BBB #91377462 IS A RIP OFF COMPANY SCURRY, TEXAS Texas Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: MORGAN COMPANY Texas

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

15, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 21 2016
Butler,Rose & Jameson associates Name:Steve owen. Treasurer cash Award signator for the payments Division. Babylon New York Author: Conyers, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Butler,Rose & Jameson associates Babylon , New York

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
C&H Duplexes Cory Colvin Cory has made it so a family can never find housing in Spokane County again. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Housing Rentals: C&H Duplexes Spokane, Washington

Aug 15 2016
Wall & Associates, Inc Rip offs and Liars St. Louis, Nationwide Author: Mt. Sterling , Illinois Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Rip Off Realtors /  Ancaster Ontario
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta / Rip Off Realtors / Ancaster Ontario Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Ancaster, Ontario

22, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

24, Report #1321986

Aug 11 2016
Marshal Shichtman & Associates Scam lawyer in Ny 11040 Carle Place New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, NY, 11040, New York Lawyers: Marshal Shichtman & Associates Carle Place, New York

25, Report #1321985

Aug 11 2016
NRG & Associates, LLC NRG & Associates Stole $100,000+ promising to collect an owed debt for our company Addison Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: NRG & Associates, LLC Addison, Texas