Your Search | east coast telemarketing & jennifer coburn

Oct 09 2015
Jennifer Johnson Author: Roseville, California Health Spas: LIFE TIME ATHLETIC Internet

Oct 09 2015
ANYTIME GARAGE DOOR INC DBA a.k.a GDI Garage Doors a.k.a WHALGREEN OVERHEAD DOOR a.k.a GOLD COAST GARAGE DOORS a.k.a NORTH COUNTY GARAGE DOORS Torson springs replacement on garage door Ocenaside California Author: California Garage Door Companies: ANYTIME GARAGE DOOR INC Ocenaside, California

Oct 09 2015
Ted's painting incomplete job, wasted paint, sloppy east petersburg Pennsylvania Author: mount joy, Pennsylvania Paint & Wallpaper: Ted's painting east petersburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Dr Jennifer Evans, DC Not proficient in targeting treatment areas FLorence South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Chiropractors: Dr Jennifer Evans, DC FLorence, South Carolina

Oct 06 2015
ge. capital Jennifer Robinson. Paul they. had. me. to. get. a. prepaid visa. cards. and. said. they. we're. going. to. let. me. have. a. loan Norwalk. connecticut. 06851 Internet Author: Collinsville alabama, Alabama Liars: ge. capital Internet

Oct 06 2015
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: North Coast Auto Mall Akron, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
Resort Holdings Resort Bailout Scammed Again by Timeshare Scammers in Conneticut East Hartford Connecticut Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Timeshare Rentals: Resort Holdings East Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 05 2015
Holiday Inn Club Holiday Vacation Club Complete telemarketing SCAM by Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Holiday Inn Club Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
CDL TEST TRUCK CDL TEST TRUCK aka CDL Services, Inc aka Billy Bedford, Edwin William Bedford, Edwin Bedford This company uses Classic Bait and Switch techniques to defraud you of your hard earned dollars. ALLEN, Texas
Not a hoax or scam Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Trucking Companies: CDL TEST TRUCK ALLEN, Texas

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Is this a joke?? Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 03 2015
AM Artists Group producer Anshu AM Artists Group ( NORTH EAST GORILLAS) OFFERING SCAM RECCORD DEALS MIAMI, FL Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: AM Artists Group producer Anshu Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Greenlawn Water District Outrageous water bill. 2nd year after moving to my place Greenlawn New York Author: East Northport, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Greenlawn Water District Greenlawn, New York

Oct 03 2015
Chevy action Freehold Nationwide Author: East Windsor , New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Chevy action Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Helderberg Exotic Cats Mike and Svetlana CORONA VIRUS East Berne New York Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Helderberg Exotic Cats East Berne, New York

Oct 02 2015
Valleywide Marketing or Valleywide Travel Telemarketing Scam! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Valleywide Marketing Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 02 2015
12:57 PM Zuri Hadjis, Desiree Nicholas, Crystal Reed, They scammed me for over $3,300 dollars West Coast of USA Internet Thank you for your comments Author: Boca raton, Florida Psychic: Internet

Oct 01 2015
East coast nitros Terrible to children Middletown Delaware Author: Townsend, Delaware Sports Teams & Clubs: East coast nitros Middletown, Delaware

Sep 30 2015
East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts BEWARE OF SELLER! SELLER DOES NOT HONOR TERMS OF SALE. Smyrna Georgia Credit Card Sale? Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Parts: East Coast Jeep Automotive Parts Smyrna, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Senior Sales Telemarketing21 Senior MarketingAdvantage SalesSales Associate Illegal, Fraudulent and Scam Lead Source Plano Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Senior Sales Plano , Texas

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2015
 Glenville High School Classmate.Inc took money out my account and didn't informed me that after three months of service they debit your account with out authorized. and would like my $15.00 put back into my account as of 9/30/2015. East Cleveland Ohio Author: East, Ohio On-Line Business: Glenville High School Classmate Inc. East Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
Walkers American Bulldogs Jennifer Pittman Walkers American Bulldogs Jennifer Pittman a Scam Artist Silver Creek Georgia Refund received Author: Suwanee, Georgia Dog Breeders: Walkers American Bulldogs Silver Creek, Georgia