Your Search | eastern numismatics, inc. also uscoins.com

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Joseph Finn Never paid the Bill, Never return calls very dishonnest company Process Servers be aware before working for them Chicago Illinois Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
Chemdry Harris Research Inc. Legal Department Lied about what was in the contract. Logan Utah Author: California Cleaning Services: Chemdry Logan, Utah

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 07 2016
Cardinal Boat Movers Inc Reckless, Unprofessional, Uninsured, Richmond BC - British Columbia Author: Elkridge, Maryland Trucking Companies: Cardinal Boat Movers Inc Richmond,

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
ATT Inc ATT Uverse ATT CHARGING ME FOR A IPHONE 6+ THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER ON Murrieta California Nationwide Author: lake elsinore, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Inc Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Cascade, Inc. FlowhawksHoney Bucket Bait and Switch and the Lies that Follow Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Utility Companies: Northwest Cascade, Inc. Puyallup, Washington

Feb 06 2016
AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Fraud Alert, Beware!!!!! Washington DC Author: Dist of Columbia Appliances: AMR Appliances Inc, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 06 2016
JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar It's a scam!! BEWARE miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Upholstery: JC Quality, inc. miami, Florida

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Owner Conversation Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

19, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

20, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet