Your Search | easy buy 2000.com

1, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

2, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

4, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

5, Report #1319335

Jul 28 2016
HawkSpy HawkEye Keylogger Reborn SCAM / BROKEN HawkSpy Hawkeye keylogger reborn is a broken s***** software! DONT BUY. Internet Author: Iowa Computer Software: HawkSpy Internet

6, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

8, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

9, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

10, Report #1319223

Jul 27 2016
trueaccord@.com keep emailing me about a debt that was on a pop up ad on amazon which was a bogus ad san fransisco Internet emails state washington, Author: lake Orion, Michigan Beauty Salons: trueaccord@.com Internet

11, Report #1319190

Jul 27 2016
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Ron Korman, Scott, Mark Elliott Scammers, Unethical Business Practice, Rude, Disrespectful, Fraudlent & Inflated Pricing Baltimore Maryland Author: Ocean City , Maryland Bed & Bath: Easy Rest Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
edge97.com http.//7yhwa.com/mHAVH tried to scam me of $59.00 for a fictitious cruise by texting me Internet Author: Bethel, Connecticut Cruise Ships: edge97.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
k away our money not send the shoes samples do buy shoes from them they will not keep any of their promises they will just ri LODI.ES BIG FRAUD & SCAMMER & CHEATER elda alicante ELDA ALICANTE SPAIN Author: ny, New York Financial Services: lodi.es Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
amazing print head .com amazingprinthead.com, amazingprinthead Amaizing Print-head Scam NEVER delivers Jawa Timur Nationwide Author: lantana, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: amazing print head .com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Easy auto Liars Dalton Georgia Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Auto Dealers: Easy auto Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Plexus World Wide PWL *Plexusworldwide Plexusworldwide Liars, Cheat, Scam, Don't buy from, Continues to charge my card after canceling and changing cards. Complete Fraud! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus World Wide Internet

Jul 25 2016
irsauctioneer.com/contact.html THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: irsauctioneer.com/contact.html Internet

Jul 25 2016
BLU products BLU cell phones Fraudulent advertised. Pathetic nonexistant customer service. You are to send in your phone and to BUY!!! a new one from them- They are a scam CONSUMER FRAUD Doral Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Doral, Florida

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Madame Bulldogs Not a breeder but a puppy mill, sick puppies, please don't buy from them central elgin Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Dog Breeders: Madame Bulldogs central elgin, Ontario

Jul 25 2016
Mate1.com Montreal Internet Author: Rolla, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Easy Kits Easykits.org fraud report Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Easy Kits Internet

Jul 23 2016
Julie Lindberg Antiques Julie Lindberg Ebay Thief - Julie Lindberg will buy your antiques and scam you on Ebay Wayne PA Author: Seattle, Washington Antiques & Second-hand: Julie Lindberg Antiques Internet

Jul 23 2016
betdouble0.com 5dimes.eu betdouble0.com GREAT 5dimes.eu TERRIBLE Internet Author: New York Sports Instruction: betdouble0.com 5dimes.eu Internet