Your Search | easy buy 2000.com

Dec 04 2016
Tony Touch painting and repair 301 Driver St Durham nc ripped off of 2000 and stiffed Durhan North Carolina Author: durham , North Carolina Butlers: Tony Touch painting and repair Durhan, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Why did you buy the vehicle? Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
Diet Supplements - PM diet pills scam ripoff don't buy keep charging hard to reach Provo Utah Author: northbrook, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements - PM Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Rocky Lee Took over $2000 and never did work Zebulon North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Home Improvements: Rocky Lee Zebulon, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
LMN General Construction Easy Construction, K & M General Construction, Murillo Sousa, Mark Costa Con Artist General Contractor Cherry Hill Nationwide
Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Buy Squad Deceptive Sales & Pricing Information Beaverton, OR Internet Author: Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
BuySellRam.com Buy Sell Ram Shipped the goods, Got a signature confirmation, But they never got the package Orlando Florida BuySellRam has promptly fixed the problem Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Business: BuySellRam.com Orlando, Florida

Nov 30 2016
C&F Financial BEWARE!! They work like a Buy here Pay here, Virginia Cash trumps compassion Author: Hudson, Ohio Loans: C&F Fianancial Internet

Nov 30 2016
RESUME PLANET Worst resume company - do not buy fromn them United Kingdom Internet Author: Wellington, Colorado Business Consulting: RESUME PLANET Internet

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
Exalted Fountains DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Florida Building Products: Exalted Fountains Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 27 2016
HR-Cream SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY OR TRY!!! internet Author: GILBERT, Arizona Eye Care: HR-Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Buy Fast Like Facebook Likes Texas Internet Author: Dhaka, Alabama Dental Services: Buy Fast Like Internet

Nov 27 2016
Mercari I did buy a few items that were labeled women's large clothing and instead was children's big Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Mercari Internet

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet