Your Search | easy buy

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
Xoom Xoom .com Fake bills in Bogota Colombia Nationwide Author: Woodstock , Georgia Chambers of Commerce: Xoom Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
12:47 PM bid on a ww2 item that was touted as original before the end i found out it was a fake reproduction. Internet Author: clover, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: gunbroker,com Internet

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Pro Dunk Hoops Review Defective - Do NOT Buy Internet
Author: Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: Pro Dunk Hoops Internet

Oct 02 2015
07:20 AM handkeys.comVP EAS accesories Fraud Beware, Do not Buy!!!!! United States Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Sep 30 2015
BEST BUY Best Buy Mesa, AZ GEEK SQUAD CAN'T INSTALL A TV LEVEL Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BEST BUY Mesa, Arizona

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Sep 30 2015
Best Buy Customer Service Sucks St. George Utah MOBILE HOTSPOT Author: Roosevelt, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Buy St. George, Utah
14, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Sep 29 2015
TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Ray O'Conner TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Owner Ray O'Conner took my money and deleted my entire hard drive causing me to lose an entire year of work then refuses to answer my calls. His office is just a tiny storefront with a locked door and nobody ever there. Miami Florida Tech Savvy Geeks, Inc. Ray O'Conner aka Ray O'Connor Author: Miami, Florida Computer Service & Repair: TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Miami , Florida

Sep 29 2015
DUVERA Easy Pay finance SCAM! Nationwide Typical and right on schedule Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: DUVERA Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Px-Documents-com-BEWARE-Record-Transfer-Services Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Px-Documents-com-BEWARE-Record-Transfer-Services Westlake Village California
Author: los angeles, California Real Estate Services: Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Internet

Sep 29 2015
Bish's RV, Nampa, ID We tried to buy a camper from Bish's Nampa Idaho Author: Mountain Home, Idaho RV Parts & Accessories: Bish's RV, Nampa, ID Nampa, Idaho

Sep 28 2015
Ken Micahels Ken Micheals lied to me about being able to help me with reducing my mortgage and getting the lien owner to buy down the equity in my home from 400,000 to 255,000 Valencia California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: Anthony Woodbridge, Virginia

Author: Maryland Clothing Stores: wishbrides Internet

Sep 28 2015
Tom Stokes Sports Plus Chicago Tom Stokes aggressively tried to sell me on marketing my business - thank you Rip Off Report I did not buy into his scam! Chicago Internet I have never been to a restaurant selling advertising especially for trade on food? Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Producers: Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 27 2015
Flower delivery express Scam, don't buy their merchandise Township, Michigan Internet Author: Atwater, Alabama Sales People: Flower delivery express Internet

Sep 26 2015
roverclassic .com VSB Enterprises Inc. sold me a used isuzu for 5300$ woth 1000$ at the most ....piece of junk staten island New York Author: el paso, Texas Motor Vehicle: roverclassic .com staten island, New York

Sep 26 2015
Christopher Paris and Washington .com It's a bad check scam. You will be prosecuted if you don't pay the settlement within 72 hours of contact, possible 6 months jail time. Ect when asked for a validation letter they immediately end the call. Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Paris and Washington

Sep 26 2015
GPX Because the remote control is not workin, they want me to buy a new TV set. They do not have the remote control Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Television Parts & Services: GPX Nationwide