Your Search | easy buy 2000.com

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

Nov 23 2014
Kerry and William Santiago, 2098 Northern Dr. Scumlord and Scamlords. DO NOT RENT OR BUY THEIR PROPERTY. Will put blame on renters when the problems already exists. Will attempt to sell their home without disclosing problems that a renter or buyer will only find out about after living there. Beavercreek Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Landlords: Santiago Ohio

3, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

4, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

5, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

6, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

7, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

8, Report #1190730

Nov 22 2014
ericdress.com False discription on the web site Nationwide Author: Dania Beach, Florida Clothing Stores: ericdress,com Nationwide

9, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

10, Report #1190648

Nov 21 2014
ONE HOUR LOAN THE PERSON NAME JJ CALL ME AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVE FOR A LOAN BUT IN ORDER TO DO SO I HAVE TO BUY A MONEY PAK FOR $97.00 DOLLARS .AFTER SEND THE MONEY HE ASK ME FOR $195.00 DOLLARS THEN TRANSFER ME TO A PERSON NAME MARK. HE TOLD ME THAT FOR THE MONEY TO GO IN MY ACCOUNT I HAVE TO GET $250.00 DOLLARS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE IT AND THE KEEP CALLING ME AND YELLING AT ME THEN THE SAY THE WAS GONNA TAKE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH THE SUM OF $150.00 DOLLARS. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE OF THE RIP-OFF OF THIS COMPANY ONE HOUR LOAN. Internet Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Loans: ONE HOUR LOAN Internet

11, Report #1190598

Nov 21 2014
Easy Military Travel is a SCAM ripping our soldiers off Internet Author: APO, AP, Other Airlines: Easy Military Travel Internet

12, Report #1190425

Nov 21 2014
Little Puppies Online Do not buy from this company! Mount Vernon Ohio Author: Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Little Puppies Online Mount Vernon, Ohio

13, Report #1190423

Nov 21 2014
Shenzhen Foksy Garmet & Watch Co LTD They manufacture defective products and do not refund your money. They offered to refund money and shipping, then told me there products were fine,did not refund anything and would not answer Emails. DO NOT BUY FORM THEM OR ALIBABA Internet Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Jewelry Stores: Shenzhen Foksy Garmet & Watch Co LTD Internet

14, Report #1190388

Nov 20 2014
Luxury Sunglasses luxury sunglasses2014.com Sent knock off sunglasses in a different brand than ordered and has not fixed issue in 6 months. Internet
Author: New Lenox, Illinois On-Line Stores: Luxury Sunglasses Internet

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

16, Report #1190194

Nov 20 2014
101ink was put in my 7520 HP Photo Smart Printer and it messed up the printer Head and I had to buy a new Printer Chatsworth, California Author: Boone, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: 101ink Chatsworth, California

Nov 19 2014
Boveda Asset Management ken Witherspoon Scam me for more than 20,000 dollars for down deposit to buy a property Jacksonville Florida Author: Roswell, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Boveda Asset Management Jacksonville, Florida

18, Report #1190057

Nov 19 2014
Dress Sale .com I purchased a dress for my daughters wedding. The dress was not the color they advertised, it did not fit and the fabric looked like pajamas China Internet Author: Lakeland , Florida Computer Mail Order: Dress Sale .com Internet

19, Report #1190042

Nov 19 2014
Easy Rest Select Comfort Craftmatic Disrespectful, Rude, Unprofessional, false advertising,worst customer service that my family and I have ever come accross,would not recomend anyone to buy a bed from them. Bristal Pennsylvania Author: Marshall, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Easy Rest Bristal, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1190028

Nov 19 2014
Global Fulfillmnt Harass and threaten legal action if I don't buy their vacation package Clearwater,  Florida Author: Hilo, Hawaii Resorts: Global Fulfillmnt Clearwater, FL,

Nov 19 2014
Direct Buy Richmond Bait and Switch Misleading Richmond, VA Nationwide Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Direct Buy Richmond Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Arches Financial, LLCAspire These people sent me a This company TRIED, to scam me for money, they sent a very official letter, stating in VERY threatening tones, that I owed them a debt of 7,651.53, yet they were willing, out of the kindness of their hearts to settle for 765.15, just 5 easy payments, of 153.03. and even sent payment stubs to make it easy for me, BUT, do NOT let more than thirty days lapse between each payment(I don't know what may/may not happen if I did/di) I DO, know what will happen if they come here...:). Yes, I am old, AND disabled, BUT i AM not STUPID, i KNOW THAT i DID not GO TO SCHOOL ONLINE, borrow money from them, or anyone else, and do not owe them anything. Sparks Nevada Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Con Artists: First National Collection Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
Origin com ea I was charged $59.99 three times and $1.00 three times on 11-14-14 and this was not authorized. Redwood City California Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Origin com ea Redwood City, California

Nov 18 2014
Veronica Orpen Mathews, Veronica Mathews, Veronica Orphen, Veronica Shilts Mathews, scammer, thief, illegal co-ops, paypal scammer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Sales People: Veronica Orpen Mathews Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
www.logobench.com, www.videojeeves.com, www.brandedlogodesigns.com, socialavenue,com, Ray Brown, Jay Smith, Eddie Louis, Brian, Kenneth Parks, Zach, etc. Scam. Con Artists. Thieves. Rude. Obnoxious. STAY FAR AWAY San Francisco California
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Websites: www.logobench.com