Your Search | edp=edebitpay
Approximately 676 Reports Found

Apr 06 2016
Mike Clark EDP TruckingEDP CareersEmcee Driver PersonnelEmcee TruckingCollins EDP - Scammers? Identity Thieves? Internet Author: Hinesville, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Mike Clark Internet

Aug 28 2015
12:26 PM Internet India Phone:800-556-5617 they took my money scam me Internet Author: saudi arabia, Arizona Beauty Products: Internet

Aug 10 2015
Delticom North America Shady Business Practices Puts Others At Risk Benicia California Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: Delticom North America Benicia, California

Jun 18 2015
04:49 PM In these times of high prescription costs in the USA; many of us try to purchase our prescriptions on-line for less. This company SAYS they need a valid prescription when filling an order yet NEVER gives you an opportunity to send one. I ordered prescription meds in December 2014; received them and they were completely ineffective and had awful side effects. After trying to take them up on their money back guarantee; in which they continually told me it was on its way; yet NEVER had a transaction number or the last four digits of my credit card that I could take to my bank; they continually claimed they refunded the money and to check with the bank. I did this and the bank had NEVER received any refund from them and they NEVER provided a transaction number.  Internet Author: wynantskill, New York Drugstores: Internet

Feb 24 2015
Com Edp 3 times in my life at differ. address they inflat, ripoff, or pad there bill.. and get away with it . something needs to be done with them. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Wilmington, Alabama Questionable Activities: Com Edp Carol Stream, Illinois
6, Report #1161955

Jul 14 2014
03:29 PM False advertising, bait and switch Benicia California Author: Upstate, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Benicia, California

May 29 2014
11:03 AM Delivered a faked perfume/ Dior Jadore EDP New Rochelle New York Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Specialty Stores: New Rochelle, New York

May 02 2014
Mike Clark, Sr Driver Recruiter Sr. Driver Recruiter make FALSE Statements - then threatens applicant's unemployment Internet
Wow, so someone either got fired? or was denied a job? Author: Elgin, Illinois Employment Services: Mike Clark, Sr Driver Recruiter Internet

Nov 19 2013
02:58 PM Market Trend and Eric Wilson Ordered Chanel product - Chanel Coco Noir 100ml EDP. Product received was not genuine Chanel. Fake rip off. Photos are not representative of actual product received. Its not like I paid $20 and knew it was fake. Bottle lid was not quality, no etching of product number on back of bottle, Chanel label was on wonky, skewed and on the box the wording said this product cannot be 'Gold' instead of Sold.  Estonia/UK I too have been ripped off my Market-Trend Org Author: Other Fragrance Materials: Select State/Province

Oct 02 2013
10:10 AM Delticom North America INC. This company will not honor their warranty Benicia, CA 94510 California Author: Port Aransas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Benicia, CA 94510 , California

Jan 02 2013
06:51 AM Or Scamed Me. Scam RipOff Rip Off Ripped Off Con Cheats Steals Stole Money Internet Statutes of Law Author: Hayesville, North Carolina Pharmacies Online: - Internet

Dec 29 2012
Meds drafted money from my account but never received order or refund , Internet Author: Goodspring, Tennessee Drugstores: Meds Internet

Oct 09 2012
04:46 PM Delticom North America Delticom North America scam artists Internet Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana Auto Tire shops: Internet

Sep 10 2012
08:46 AM small Indian drug company that has hundreds of different names & websites so hard to tell never sent order & will not refund my money..sent pills back 1st time because thery had no marking whatsoevertwice Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Drugstores: Internet

Jul 16 2012
EDP Reporting Homeland Visa is a scam watch out they got me for 160 dollars. ripoff Spriglake North Carolina Author: Springlake, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: EDP Reporting Homeland Visa Credit Card Spriglake, North Carolina

Jun 08 2012
11:47 AM - Delticom North America This company takes your money from your bank account and then says it does not like the order and requests that you pay using paypal. So you actually pay them twice and then they release one of the ch Portland, Oregon Reponse Author: St Johns, Florida Auto Tire shops: - Portland, Oregon

Apr 06 2012
09:59 AM Irie Miller has responded by email only On Feb.22, 2012 I was approved on placing an order and the funds were taken out of my checking acct. Under the guarantee policy with meds-Easy they state that if you do not receive your product withi Internet, Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: charlottesville, Internet Medical Supplies: Nationwide
18, Report #862093

Apr 01 2012
EDP Marketing Fraud, Money Laundering, Scammers London,United Kingdom Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EDP Marketing Internet

Nov 14 2011
TIRES-EASY.COM also called company as Delticom North America Total ripp off, dishonest, rude customer service, Credit card fraud Portland, Oregon We are Sorry for Your Experience with Author: SEATTLE, Washington Auto Tire shops: TIRES-EASY.COM Portland, Oregon

May 24 2011
05:30 AM EDebitPay--LLC,,, Scam Artists,Fake Websites, Personal Informaion Harvesters,Spammers Sherman Oaks, Internet
Author: , Loans: Internet

Jul 23 2010
06:38 PM Irie Miller, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Internet

Dec 10 2009
EDP - edp reporting .com on social security they called my cell phone said they were taking $91 from my account which didn't authorize Internet Author: Clearville, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: EDP - edp reporting .com Internet

Nov 25 2009
EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING took $99.00 dollars from my account without my permission, and I WILL get all of it back! Internet more info Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: EDEBITPAY - EDPREPORTING Internet

Sep 02 2009
EDEBITPAY aN eDEBITPAY cO HAS PRESENTED A CHECK TO MY ACCOUNT 4 TIMES, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. tHIS HAS CAUSED ME 4X$37.00 WHICH EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF $148.00. i DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TO HAPPEN. unauthorized deposit. this caused my checking account was overdrawn and this has caused me 4x37.00= 148.00 overdraftfee . I need my money back asap. HELP Baltimore, Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Online banking: EDEBITPAY Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 20 2009
EDEBITPAY, LLC RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER $280 SHERMAN OAKS California Author: BRISTOL, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: EDEBITPAY, LLC SHERMAN OAKS, California