Your Search | ebay seller id: mvpmarketingmanagement

Oct 25 2016
Wang Gang ScamShoe Seller supposedly UK Internet Author: brisbane, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 24 2016
Tricia carey and Ebay financial department Robbed me Oskaloosa Iowa Author: Hallstead, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tricia carey Oskaloosa, Iowa

Oct 20 2016
Hubert Wang CharlotteTom Top Group Limitedttmallzone365 eBay scammer sent damaged harddrive and says replacement was sent but need to add 8gdp for tracking number Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Wanted Criminals: Hubert Wang Internet

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York

Oct 17 2016
Wealth Automation Systems WAS Promised to mail out 3000 Color Brochures to a mailing list I purchased from their suggested printer and list seller. Internet Author: Pensacola , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Wealth Automation Systems Internet

Oct 12 2016
Shaw city engine 496 eBay engine purchase Fresno California Nationwide Author: Mt prospect , Illinois Auto Mechanics: Shaw city engine Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
NAV ENTERPRISE - rims4lessnyc NAV enterprise or rims4lessnyc on ebay Selling damaged and really bad quality product nyc jamaica center New York Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Auto Tire shops: NAV ENTERPRISE - rims4lessnyc nyc jamaica center, New York
9, Report #1332076

Oct 07 2016
ebay ebay, usps, autosaversvarieties, i paid for ups but ships usps, i never even got the items, unacceptable ebay policies are protecting bad sellers, Nationwide Clarification Author: , On-Line Stores: ebay Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
boots4all Ripped me off on eBay by asking me to pay for the return and then never send me the replacement item as promised Brooklyn, Australia Internet Author: Emeryville, California Internet: boots4all Internet

Oct 05 2016
Richard D Bird wadude on ebay Steal a printer and screw over the ebay account of the people you've ripped off as well yakima Washington Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Richard D Bird yakima, Washington

Oct 02 2016
Aaron Luman - WiseBanyan Steals from clients sells you bad equipment then threatens you! Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Mexico Brokerage Companies On-line: eBay Seller - vegassuperdeals Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail:; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, number Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

TRANSGRANITOS transgranitos marble fake seller Vila Pouca de Aguiar portugal
Author: Alabama Antiques & Second-hand: TRANSGRANITOS Internet

Sep 28 2016
Thred Up On-line consignment and used clothing seller California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Consignment Stores: Thred Up Internet

Sep 26 2016
Power Seller Rude Con Artist Snellville Ga Author: Tucson, Arizona Cameras & Video: Power Seller Internet

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
10:16 AM Refused to refund me my money. Internet Issues investigated by BFS- this seller has had excellent responses Author: Durban, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Internet

Sep 23 2016
Mobile Flow AVOID SELLER. Misrepresented product, then lied about it. Shenzen, Guangdong, China Internet Author: Tieton, Washington Telephones: Mobile Flow Internet

Sep 23 2016
Piga Properties Stephen PigaSteve Piga Ebay and Real Estate Fraudster! Piga Properties and Steve Piga Huge Scam! New Jersey New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: Piga Properties New Jersey

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet