Your Search | ebay seller id: mvpmarketingmanagement

Jun 29 2016
eBay eBay Has fraudulent return policy. Internet Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Rebates: eBay Internet

Jun 27 2016
RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) //www.never-msrp.com/never_msrp@yahoo.com Got defect phone. They decline to refund. eBay doesnt support me Houston Texas Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) Houston, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Originalcaraudio OEMCARAUDIO (ebay)OEM CAR AUDIO, LLC Stole Map DVD Disc from my Navigation Unit sent for repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Danville, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Originalcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 27 2016
North York auction Gary Griffin , Sharon Griffin Horrible people. They rip off their seller. Gary Griffin , Sharon Griffin ,Sam Apostolou , they are crooks , no show when say they will be there. Scam artist.  Toronto Nationwide Author: New l, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: North York auction Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Ebay Autograph forgers getting rich selling fake Muhammad Ali autographs after his death on Ebay Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Internet Fraud: Ebay Internet

Jun 25 2016
Consider It Sold, ebay seller: drjemini, Russ Magdytch, Jemini Auto Trading Beware of this scammer on eBay: drjemini Rocklin, California - Sacramento Internet - California Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Consider It Sold Internet

Jun 23 2016
Moringa Group - Mr Tienie Myburgh Chairman Fake Moringa Seller Nelspruit Internet
Fred is lying and faked this claim Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Medical Supplies: Moringa Group Internet

Jun 21 2016
jabberjewelry.com Batesantiques Scammed me and ruined my ebay feedback St. Louis Missouri Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey On-Line Business: www.jabberjewelry.com Missouri

Jun 20 2016
ebay motors I paid them 500 vanilla one prepaid card of 500 to buy a car Saratoga Springs New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Auto & Truck Rental: ebay motors Saratoga Springs, New York

Jun 20 2016
Shop Airlines smallfamiliar2712Taku Takeuchi Sent a clock he purchased through ebay; 2 weeks later wanted a refund said it was damaged it was not. I even called ebay and they said they saw the pictures. He is a fraud and taking money away from me. He is the one that ripped the sticker off the back of the clock. Unbelievable. Do not sell to him. After he does this he does not respond. Just trying to make extra money. I will sue EBAY Redono Beach California Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Airlines Redono Beach, California

Jun 20 2016
Life Wireless Fernand Vernet Former Seller Of Phones Covington Ga Georgia Author: warren, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Ebay Motors ie...Rebecca Anderson,Chateya Langley. http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/5536521550.html Ebay Motors aren't concerned about scammers using their name to con innocent people. Internet Author: Hampton, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ebay Motors Internet

Jun 20 2016
Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Seller Fares No Better than Buyers Washington Internet Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Alternative Health: Liquidation.com Internet

Jun 19 2016
OEMassive Seller of defective parts!! California Oemassive indeed helps their customers Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Parts: OEMassive Nationwide

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 16 2016
Islamic Dawah Store on ebay as islamicdawahstore 2003 Lincoln Towncar 1LNHM81W43Y614432 Rolled back Odometer Albany New York
Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Islamic Dawah Store Albany, New York

Jun 16 2016
eBay Australia eBay Australia defrauding foreign buyers with defective items Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Music Shops: eBay Australia Internet

Jun 15 2016
Blue Medical Sloppy seller, happy to lie to eBay and to customers Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Drugstores: Blue Medical Internet

kijiji Ebay, kijiji.ca Kijiji not a free sell and buy company anymore Internet
Author: mississauga, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: kijiji Internet

Jun 11 2016
Trends-Auto Seller on Amazon website Mis leader advertizement on Amazon website Greenville/Appleton Wisconsin Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Car Parts & Accessories: Trends-Auto Greenville/Appleton, Wisconsin

Jun 11 2016
Topclothesforsale Fraudulent Ebay seller Knowingly selling fake products using misrepresentation Shanghai Internet
Author: Arlington, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Topclothesforsale Internet

Jun 10 2016
jsathian01 Devan Sathian, supercars finance ltd, Scuderia Auto uk ltd (Item not received ebay scam) Kingsbury Author: Hertfordshire, Alabama Computer Fraud: jsathian01 Kingsbury,

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Linda Heppell Full Disclosure Requirements for Real Estate Chino Valley Arizona Arizona has laws as far as disclosure and he comes to property that is your SPUDs disclosure statement that the seller Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Housing Rentals: Linda Heppell 3375 W. Tortoise Ln Chino Valley, AZ 86323 Chino Valley, Arizona

Jun 07 2016
Odyssey Nail Systems I paid online $39.95 for a nail brush set and it processed, but on my receipt it shows $55.25. The brush set was broken and after contacting the seller they said they do not do returns. I ultimately had to go through my bank to dispute the charges because Odyssey was not at all willing to help Houston Internet Author: Haltom City, Texas Beauty Products: Odyssey Nail Systems Internet