ECKERT HYUNDAI, DENTON, TEXAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Eckert Hyundai, Denton, Texas
There may be more specific results for "Eckert Hyundai, Denton, Texas"
For more specific results for "Eckert Hyundai, Denton, Texas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Revita Youth Deceptive, non transparent subscription program with outrageous pricing that remains hidden St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Spring, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 26 2017
IRS internal revenue service Threatened jail if I did not pay 1000.00 Texas Nationwide Author: Keystone heights, Florida Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC Still recovering supplement after cancellation of order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Granbury, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements -SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK Rip off, CROOKS, horrible service Texas Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: USAA Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Meaningful Beauty Beware - they ship products not authorized and keep billing after you cancel membership Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Meaningful Beauty Internet

Apr 26 2017
dcfof.org Denton County Friends of the Family DVD OR Helping Ex Spouse's Steak Children Corinth Texas Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Family Services: dcfof.org/ Denton County Friends of the Family Corinth, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Clay cooley Lies and money ripoffs Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Clay cooley Dallas, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Global Services Beth calls 5 times a day and leaves message that it is personal matter. Nationwide Author: Blanco, Texas Credit Services: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
eagle trade group Real Bad Customer Service Especially Lourdes Rojas Miami Florida Author: freeport, Texas Clothing Stores: eagle trade group Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2017
jg natural stone took money for countertop never provided ft worth Texas Author: ft worth, Texas Building Products: jg natural stone ft worth, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
Kstylesallday.com Ordered comforter set for 65.00 March 11th and never heard anything from them. There is no phone number. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Bed & Bath: Kstylesallday.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
dateinasia they banned me for no reason and i want my account back texas or australia texas or australia Author: ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: dateinasia

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Bikeberry City of Indusry California
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Bikeberry City of Indusry, California

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Korea LED Display Korean LED DisplayHyo B BaeHyo Bong BaeHyo Bong Took money and did not provide the goods namyangeju gyeonggi-Do south korea Author: Willis, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Korea LED Display namyangeju gyeonggi-Do, Other