Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

Jan 16 2017
Pro anabolics steroids . Com Be aware of pro anabolics.com Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: Pro anabolics steroids . Com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 11 2017
Magic Tracks, ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.com Worst Customer Service ever, They dont answer the phone NOR emails. Charged my acct without authorization Internet Magic Tracks AKA Ontel Products Corp. Author: Austin, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 07 2017
vipexperience.vegas gary cuff only359.com ultimateexperience.vegas 0nly299.com scammers different name same company las vegas Nevada Author: indianapolis, Indiana Casinos: vipexperience.vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jan 03 2017
SkinRevive4you com BEWARE! THEY SLAM YOUR ACCOUNT $180./MTH These CON ARTISTS put in fine print under terms of service that they AUTO-CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT almost $200.00 a month for this product. You of course have no idea this is done until THEY RAID YOUR ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF THIS! Unknown Internet Author: Magazine, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: SkinRevive4you com Internet

Jan 03 2017
EZ Business Funding LLC Merchant Capital Advance Came 2 our biz reprogrammed our CC terminals by telling us a lie, loan was for 27,000 with a repay over 43,000. Started taking money out of our acct and never funded us our advance. New York, New York Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EZ Business Funding LLC New York, New York

Jan 03 2017
Publisher's Clearing House PCH I have made numerous purchases from Publisher's Clearing House when sent entry forms via mail. Many have stated, A winner with your initials, within your area, will definitely be selected as winner. Thus far, I have yet to see anyone with my initials selected. Yet alone in my area. I have looked at the winner's list and unless my initials were somehow changed without my knowledge, none of them had initials the same as mine. I truly believe Publisher's Clearning House to be a big rip off, whom will say anything in there flyers to try to get an order. Washington, Melville Internet, New York Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Consumer Services: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Jan 03 2017
Szymon Grabowski- dispatchmyordergr8.com Online drugstore Gdansk,Poland and Pennsylvania Pennsylvania and Gdansk Polan Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Drugstores: Szymon Grabowski

Jan 01 2017
CD Diet & Health FOREVER GREEN COFFEE PRACONENTERPRCT Said free and they charged my acct $93.95 San Diego  92123 California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health California

Dec 31 2016
Emporium. Com Pacific Credit Group Took my Money But Never sent my Order and even tried to take more Money out of my Bank. California Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium. Com San Diego, California

Dec 26 2016
Farmers Only . Com Ripoff Dating Site Internet Author: West Jefferson, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Farmers Only . Com Internet

Dec 24 2016
Champs apparel Ordered a Carson wentz jersey on 12/8/16. It said it was shipped 12/15/16. I never received it. The website champs apparel does not exist when I went to inquire about purchase. I went on champs. Com and was told by their customer service that champs apparel was fraudulent. I paid by credit card which I cancelled charge Internet Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Sporting Goods: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 24 2016
vesta of orgean i had 44.99 taken out of my bank checking acct. that was not authorized orgean Nationwide Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: vesta of orgean Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
Oak Discount Store .com SCAM Paid for product, did not receive. Guangzhou Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Manufactures: Oak Discount Store .com Internet

Dec 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Mailed a a package I did not order and want payments St Cloud Minnesota Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Publishers Clearing House St Cloud, Minnesota

Dec 22 2016
M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef villar-shop.com, www.tienda-zambrano66.com, M NIEVES CORREA MARCO, Zoe Albin, Albin-Gaast Fake Seller on Ebay never sent item I paid for Valldoreix Internet
Hasselblad camera lot Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef Internet

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Empire ordered product online never got email confirmation or product called my bank they put money back in acct but now it was reversed. very upset because i received nothing and the deal just put a number online and no one has dropped a package off at my home not by ups fed-ex or postal and i know they have proof Internet Author: eld, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Mypix2 Mypix2.com Ordered a canvas in May 2016 no delivery they keep saying its in production. After emailing about 20 times I decide to report to BBB this company is scamming Apex North Carolina Author: West Hollywood , California Appliances: Mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 19 2016
CreditNet Net Credit. com CreditNet / Net Credit is asking for your login in and password to your Bank Don't Do IT!!!!! Internet Author: Duluth, Georgia Loans: CreditNet Internet

Dec 18 2016
kijiji 416 Number Scam kijiji 416 number scam Toronto GTA Vanity kijiji.ca/416numbers www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 number scam sale vanity easy golden 647 905 number scam police Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: kijiji 416 Number Scam Internet

Dec 15 2016
Hobbies discount Placed order # 76380 and never received the item but they did debit my acct for the full amt Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies discount Internet

Dec 15 2016
Solymar Garcinia I ordered a sample bottle and was charged $4.95. There was no indication that I would receive automatic shipments. But in a few days I noticed $89.95 charged on my checking acct. which I did not authorize. Sunrise Florida Author: Pennsboro, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Solymar Garcinia Sunrise, Florida