Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
skinboostpro fraudulently charged 89.95 to my bank acct. arizona Author: pittsford, New York Beauty Salons: skinboostpro Internet

Oct 21 2016
08:22 PM arab match makingarab singlesmuslim for marriage USA Internet Author: Dubai, Dating Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
10:01 AM, Fishpond Com MGMD This company is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. COMMERCE California Author: California Beauty Products: COMMERCE, California

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 17 2016
Go Daddy . Com Fraudulent sales Internet Author: Beverly Hills, California Internet Fraud: Go Daddy . Com Internet

Oct 15 2016
Luminis and Belle Époque Skincare I told him no I did not and the terms were hidden again asking for the address and refusing to get an answer, I hung up and had to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!! Ca and UT Internet Author: Grayson, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Com Zumtane Co Youth Internet

Oct 15 2016
BestRentalsInJersey NJRENTALS,, GardenstateRentals,NJRentalManagement,LLC THIEF, SCAMMER, DO NOT WAISTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY Newark New Jersey Fake Complaint, By a Competitor Author: BLOOMFIELD, New Jersey Realtors: BestRentalsInJersey Newark, New Jersey

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Bonofa AG sold me .com points to join in reselling a product that never existed paid £2000 Internet and Germany Internet
Author: Enfield , Alabama Computer Software: Bonofa Internet

Oct 13 2016
Service Com USA Refuses to Pay Overdue Invoices Brielle, New Jersey 08730 Nationwide
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Small Business Services: Service Com USA Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Beauty Impressions COM PLETE RIP OFF Pacoima California Author: defuniak springs, Florida Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Oct 07 2016
Market Source Wave - Alex Becker Market Source WaveAlex Becker SEOSource WaveSourcewaveSourcewave ALEX BECKER sourcelts com OURCELTS ALEX BECKER Beware: Market Source wave ALEX BECKER fraud internet SEO scam USA internet business Internet
Author: Cambridge, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Market Source Wave - Alex Becker Internet
16, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 05 2016
WEBLOGEASYINFO They stole money from my checking acct. I don't know this site and have never been to this site! Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: WEBLOGEASYINFO Internet

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
publishers clearing house pch said i won $10,000 dollars but took it back..HUH??? unknown Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Sep 30 2016
A S ALARM SERVICES CEN COM INC Bait and switch scam tactics Kirkland Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A S ALARM SERVICES Kirkland, Washington

Sep 28 2016
10:07 PM Jim Thomas Did not send study course as requested and paid for by discover card. ( $39.00) Refund request ignored. Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet