Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

Apr 29 2016
Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems sites2008.com WARNING WARNING WARNING Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Search Engine Optimization: Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX Goairportshuttle.com Refused to refund my money when they didnt show up San antonio Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Local Transportation: Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX San antonio, Texas

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Retina-X Studios, LLC AVANGATE COM, phonesheriff, phone sheriff This compnay rips you off big time, because they put all kinds of dislaimers everywhere on their website. So if something does not work they go to these disclaimers stating they will not offer a refund because of this and that.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Software: Retina-X Studios, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 27 2016
1and1.com Unauthorized Charge to My VISA Chesterbrook PA Author: Stites, Idaho Web Hosting: 1and1.com Internet

Apr 25 2016
Sourcewave ALEX BECKER sourcelts com SOURCELTS ALEX BECKER FRAUD Internet
Author: Jakarta, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Sourcewave ALEX BECKER Internet

Apr 24 2016
Td Financial Products www.over720.com and td financial products is a scam Lutz Florida Author: dolton, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Td Financial Products Lutz, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Casino super aposta 1 Casino website Super aposta 1. Ilegal fraud scam website for online games and real money. Superaposta1.com is open in Countries without license. Got my 1700 Euros and now it's closed in Portugal. No satisfaction at all. Do not join or play. Get your money or you may get a surprise one day just like me. Ripoff. Internet Author: Alabama Casinos: Casino super aposta 1 Internet

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer*-***-***-**** They sent us a letter with a check to cash after we caled them to activate the check. Fresno and check was from a bank in Eureka California Author: Marysville, California Cash Services: Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Fresno, California

Apr 21 2016
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please read comment #8 first. This story is not credible. Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: Ocean Hills Recovery – TRUSTED | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ocean Hills Recovery provides unique treatment approach called Collaborative Care. Working with addict on individual level, Ocean Hills Recovery clinical staff deals with individual emotional & psychological issues. Damage that may have been done to client's bodies is healed through exercise & proper nutrition. Client’s family included in process of recovery to help change social climate in which client developed DANA POINT, California

Apr 21 2016
Priority One Clearing Service’s REVIEW: Priority One’s small team of executive professionals dedicated to making subscriber experience not only pleasant but efficient. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: San Jose, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Clearwater, Florida

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
renue derma took funds out of my acct. without authorizing it. It was a free trial just pay shipping cost of 5 dollars dont know Internet Author: bremerton, Washington Clinics: renue derma Internet

Apr 17 2016
jefferson capital systems llc the send me a threatening letter stating I owe 425.00 but if I send them 255. they will accept this and close the file I NEVER HAD AN ACCT WITH PREMIER BANKCARD MC...they also saidthey would obtain a copy of the judgment THERE IS NO JUDGEMENT OR VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT, these people are scam artist & should be prosecuted st louis Missouri Author: toms river, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: jefferson capital systems llc st louis, Missouri

Apr 15 2016
Loyal Reliefe Stores Loyal Relife Store. com Buy Online Meds. com Website looked Legit. Sent $400.00 next day I was told $250 more for larger order. No return no money back he SCREAMED. I didn't receive anything. He told me to NEVER call again. Get lost. NEW YORK Internet Author: Siloam Springs, Arkansas Pharmacies: Loyal Reliefe Stores Internet

Apr 13 2016
Pch Dear Lucky Winner, Congratulations to you for emerging one of our lucky winner of This Year Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Sweepstakes Promo which was organized in India to promote our product all over Asia countries.  New delhi India Author: Paterson, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Pch New delhi, Other

Apr 11 2016
ReviveDerma Select Health,Acelife Health LLCBeauty Impressions LLC, I suspect among many more sneaky business practices, has taken extremes amounts of money from my debit acct one on 2/29/16 the next on 3/16/16 ! Santa Ana California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Customer: ReviveDerma Santa Ana, California

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Buckle Credit Card Not sure who services their credit cards Called me on my former live in boyfriends sole credit card acct USA Nationwide Reply to jim Author: Racine, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Buckle Credit Card Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
compressionsale,com rip off comapany i purhased a pair of thigh high compression stockings about a i month ago. when i recieved them they didnt not fit the way they are suppose to i called the customer service dept of this company and was told they were emailing the manufacturer . Internet Author: oviedo, Florida Liars: compressionsale,com Internet

Apr 06 2016
Mike Clark EDP TruckingEDP CareersEmcee Driver PersonnelEmcee TruckingCollins EnterprisesTruckDrivingJobsOnline.netedpcareers.netedpcareers.comLocalTruckDrivingJobsOnline.comOnlineDrivingJobs.com EDP Careers.net - Scammers? Identity Thieves? Internet Author: Hinesville, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Mike Clark Internet

Apr 04 2016
International Award Payment Center IAPC, A.T. Lee I started receiving these letters after entering for Publishers Clearing House drawing for a 7,000 a week prize. Kansas City MO Author: DURHAM, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center

Mar 28 2016
the true PCH I got a letter in the mail from Publishing Clearing House the real deal and I scratched off the card which said I won the money $100 I think that's what it said so I sent it back! Where is my money that I won that is guaranteed it's a guaranteed and it w the true Publishing Clearing House sent me a letter in the mail and I scratched off the ticket and I want it said $100 I sent it back and I have not seen my payment of $100 so the real Publishing Clearing House is a scam! mail from the real Publishing Clearing House the real Pch Author: Elberton, Georgia Accounting: the true PCH Nationwide