Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

Dec 09 2016
MyPix2.com never received my canvas Internet Author: Oregon Computer Mail Order: MyPix2.com Internet

2, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

3, Report #1341918

Dec 07 2016
mypix2 Groupon mypix2.com never delivered Apex North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 29 2016
AceElite card Netspend They allowed money to be taken from my acct. Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Car Financing: AceElite card Internet

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
american web loan had a pay day loan. paid it off. kept taking pymts out of checking acct after loan was done. Internet Author: MOUNT PLEASANT, Pennsylvania Internet Services: american web loan Internet

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 21 2016
CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM JEANNIE KERNS, KERNS AND ASSOCIATE SCAM Internet EMAIL ME SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM Internet

Nov 21 2016
1&1.com would not honor free domain with purchase Internet Author: Whittier, California Web Hosting: 1&1.com Internet

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 14 2016
First convience bank they have chgarged my acct everyday for the last 2 weeks of nsf chg of 34.00 each time ..by time my direct dep makes it it eats it up... sulphur springs Texas NSF fee--- Author: sulphur springs, Texas Banks: First convience bank sulphur springs, Texas

Nov 09 2016
Richard Alberty, Richard A, ra@blhomesllc.com, a7862465700@gmail.com, a18001410@gmail.com,  SCAMMED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Key Biscayne Florida
RICHARD ALBERTY A DEADBEAT CLIENT / NOT PAYING A VIRTUAL STAFF Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Alberty Key Biscayne, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Salvage Bid .com , Over charged New Jersey Author: mt laurel, New Jersey Truck Dealers: Salvage Bid .com Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Nov 01 2016
Daniel Atudorei, MonApprt514.com, Amenabec.com rude, dodgy, stole a measly 60 dollars Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Websites: Daniel Atudorei Montreal, Quebec

Oct 30 2016
LAV2.com Commercialleads.net Total scam!! Internet Author: houston, Texas Commerical Lending Brokers: LAV2.com Internet

Oct 30 2016
GLD*SVCGS..COM Charge my bank account without authorization Internet Call their refund number 855-421-9615 Author: Madisoville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: GLD*SVCGS..COM Internet

Oct 30 2016
accountgear.com Here is the list of Gamepal malevolent websites:looted(dot)com WarcraftLoot(dot)com gamewar(dot)com gametag(dot)com Toongo(dot)comMmotoons(dot)com Accountgear(dot)com Newbville(dot)com Characters(dot)netFfxiaccount(dot)com Belrionaccounts.com WoWtrades i bought an account for age of conan from accountgear.com/ 1 week ago,i paid 20$ and still didnt recive nothing- orderID-156576,saleID-112837 Internet Author: Varna, Alabama Tax Services: accountgear.com Internet

Oct 28 2016
TEEHOOD, STELLA, JEFFERY, SUPPORT @ TEEHOOD .COM RIPPED OFF MY GIRLFRIEND STEPHENS CITY Virginia
Author: cheektowaga, New York tempdir: TEEHOOD STEPHENS CITY, Virginia