Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

1, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

2, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

3, Report #1190730

Nov 22 2014
ericdress.com False discription on the web site Nationwide Author: Dania Beach, Florida Clothing Stores: ericdress,com Nationwide

4, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

5, Report #1190388

Nov 20 2014
Luxury Sunglasses luxury sunglasses2014.com Sent knock off sunglasses in a different brand than ordered and has not fixed issue in 6 months. Internet
Author: New Lenox, Illinois On-Line Stores: Luxury Sunglasses Internet

6, Report #1190057

Nov 19 2014
Dress Sale .com I purchased a dress for my daughters wedding. The dress was not the color they advertised, it did not fit and the fabric looked like pajamas China Internet Author: Lakeland , Florida Computer Mail Order: Dress Sale .com Internet

Nov 18 2014
Origin com ea I was charged $59.99 three times and $1.00 three times on 11-14-14 and this was not authorized. Redwood City California Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Origin com ea Redwood City, California

Nov 18 2014
www.logobench.com, www.videojeeves.com, www.brandedlogodesigns.com, socialavenue,com, Ray Brown, Jay Smith, Eddie Louis, Brian, Kenneth Parks, Zach, etc. Scam. Con Artists. Thieves. Rude. Obnoxious. STAY FAR AWAY San Francisco California
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Websites: www.logobench.com

Nov 17 2014
LAVISH SKIN AVOIR SKINVELOUR SKIN DISHONEST ADVERTISING, SENT UNWANTED PRODUCT AND CHARGED MY ACCT WITHOUT MY KNOWLAGE SANTA ANA California Author: MERRIMACK, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: LAVISH SKIN SANTA ANA, California

Nov 15 2014
Online health resources, llc I tryed to cancel my subscription for slendera and cleanser but they wont they keep charging my bank acct every month for the past 6 months for $85.00 Internet Author: Kamuela, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Online health resources, llc Internet

Nov 14 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

Nov 13 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 12 2014
Mediacom cable Every employee I com in contact with. Columbus Georgia Nationwide Author: Columbus, Georgia Liars: Mediacom cable Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Barbara Miller of Customer Service phoned me to let me know that I WON A COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES THE TOP OF THE LINE CAM-CORD, CAMERA WITH SOFTWARE AND THE TRI-POD, CASE AND EXTRA ZOOM LENS. SO, I PAID THE PRICE OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND I RECEIVED A TRACKING #, AND AN ACCOUNT #, WEEKS AGO. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF THE EQUIPMENT! Carrollton Texas Author: Visalia , California Questionable Activities: DMI Central Clearing House:Texas Carrollton , Texas

Nov 09 2014
american web loan ponta oklahoma they are a bunch of ripoff artists i got a 500.00 loam and after several months i noticed i still owed them 500.00 and then i put a stop payment on my acct Oklahoma Internet Author: fort collins, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: american web loan ponta oklahoma Internet

Nov 09 2014
HOST09.COM Bian Variani Deleted local daycare website. Won't Restore. Burnaby Internet Author: Indian Head, Saskatchewan Web Hosting: HOST09.COM Internet

Nov 08 2014
Spa810 LLC Spa810.com spa810laserskinmassage.com John Dunatov owner of Phoenix Global Consulting formerly Phoenix International Inc, Suez 2816, Inc Attempted to sell me a Franchise, Were Deceptive in their Business Practices, Sued Me For Commenting on an Existing RipOff Report Scottsdale Arizona Author: Other Health Spas: Spa810 LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 05 2014
ezDD214.com Touchstone Research Group Took my money and ran. They didn't even do the simple job of submitting my request for my DD214 according to NPRC and UMSC HQ. New York, New York Internet Author: U.S.A., Other Personal Services: ezDD214.com Internet

Nov 04 2014
Advanced Tech Support Tyler Steve(Manager) www.fix22.com Extremely suspicious in all respects. Either just ripping people off OR totally criminal. Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support Internet

Nov 03 2014
publishers clearing house Pch Danielle Lam contacted me and said that I won a hundred grand and that I had to send money in order to get the check to me and I did that and they said they were on their way here her and Ted Sloan flown port Washington. new york Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Nov 01 2014
1and1 Internet 1and1.com 1and1.com scamming their customers telling them a domain is $.99 then charging $14.99 without telling them or showing them the real charge Internet Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: 1and1 Internet Internet

Oct 31 2014
QulitysmithQuality smith Useless .com this company sent me 6 leads that were all dead leads and charged my credit card 6 times for $165.00 I was outraged I work hard for my money for a company or a so Called company to scam me. I am currently disputing the charges. there response was that I had a balance. how could a new customer have a balance. don't use quality smith. Brooklyn new york Nationwide Author: brooklyn, Alabama Questionable Activities: QulitysmithQuality smith Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
palisades collection, llc pressler & pressler, houslanger & assoc. pressler & pressler garnished my wages for an at&t wireless cell phone i had in 2009, i still have the letter saying my acct was settled and fully paid by and now palisades is using houslanger & assoc, to collect again, houslanger tells me i may have had two accts, i had only ONE acct, a cell phone. i called at&t and they have no records of me ever having 2 accts or that their sueing me. huntington nationwide
Author: poconos, Pennsylvania Lawyers: palisades collection, llc Internet

Oct 29 2014
Publishers Clearing House every month they tell me their coming too my house to present me with a big check ballons and champagne on a certain date and im gonna be a believer and a millionaire... New York Author: Holland, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
GORAYEB STOP SMOKING SEMINAR Stop123.com Vitamin sales seminar,high pressure sales,no hypnosis Vancouver Nationwide Author: rogue river, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: GORAYEB STOP SMOKING SEMINAR Nationwide