Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

buyexoticfruit.com buy exotic fruit .com online company Fraudulant Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: buyexoticfruit.com Internet

2, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

3, Report #1196439

Dec 18 2014
coolhandlehosting Adam R They deducted $277.75 out of my acct without my permission,I immediately called and they gave me the run around and sent an email saying no refunds,Dont do business with these crooks California Author: Lansing, Michigan Web Hosting: coolhandlehosting

4, Report #1196362

Dec 18 2014
legalherbalbudz-com Failure to Deliver Internet Author: Saint Pauls, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: legalherbalbudz-com Internet

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

6, Report #1195487

Dec 15 2014
BestChoice123.com Loan Scam Internet Author: Brownstown , Michigan Loans: BestChoice123.com Internet

7, Report #1195304

Dec 13 2014
Pennystocksniper.com pennystocksniperJeff Avery Illegitimate penny stock picks clkbank*com fake Internet Author: Indiana Investment Brokers: Pennystocksniper.com Internet

8, Report #1195071

Dec 12 2014
five star placement star placement/jon rios/steve hauck i never authorized any payment for google advertising about real estate, i told jon rios i was no longer practicing real estate, but if he could arrange to promote my sons music and video we just finished instead by having a button or link on googles page that someone can hit and it will go to buy his song off itunes or go to his website then i would be interested in the service, but he totally ignored what i told him and charged me anyway, please refund my money asap and do not take out anymore funds out of my acct, and cancel the acct that never should of started. anaheim California
Author: richmond, California Advertising / Deceptive: five star placement anaheim, California

9, Report #1194664

Dec 11 2014
Green.moneypack scatchoff Publisher clearing house, John Black Trying to get 300 dollars to deliver 2.5 million PCH prize I never entered sweepstakes Nationwide Author: Kentucky $$ REWARDS Offered: Green.moneypack scatchoff Nationwide

10, Report #1194657

Dec 11 2014
Invies .com Play Station Credit Number Scam Aurora, CO. Fake Location Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cameras & Video: Invies .com Internet

11, Report #1194391

Dec 10 2014
ServiceCom USA Service Com Accounts Payable Lies on Sending Payment Checks Brielle New Jersey Author: Sayville, New York Maintenance Companies: ServiceCom USA Brielle, New Jersey

12, Report #1194085

Dec 09 2014
sams club sams club .com do not order from sams club.com Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: sams club Nationwide

13, Report #1193833

Dec 08 2014
casting360 http://casting360.com/ When the rep on the phone calls himself Rick James with a heavy indian accent...SUSPECT!!!! orlando,nationwide Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: casting360 Nationwide

14, Report #1193804

Dec 08 2014
Ancestry. Com Archives.com Charlene remove money from bank account without authorization. Provo Utah Author: Orlando, Florida Secretarial Services: Ancestry. Com Provo, Utah

15, Report #1193621

Dec 06 2014
Triple Your List .com :GaryAmbrose and his wife After paying for a upgraded account I heard nothing more, and finally the website went off the web Orlando, Florida Author: Nova Scotia Consumer Services: Doug Pemberton Internet

16, Report #1193051

Dec 04 2014
Routhmeir Sterling Inc. Jeremy Martinez I received a phone from Jeremy Martinez stating he worked for a small lawfirm and he was hired from an Agency that reported me for not returning a product , a product that agency is aware that it was stolen. He then stated if I did not fix matter there could be a small lawsuit claimed against me. We got disconnected , I called back and female answered by the name of Becky Copper stating she was Jeremy's manager and went over file with me she said she could work account off with me if I settled. If I would not take offer there would be some consequences of me getting in trouble with the law. I then proceeded to stay on phone with her, she insisted that I give her my checking account information so we can start process by clearing this off and it would get reported to credit bureau, I then proceeded but as an identify theft individual I have learned my lesson and gave her my card information from my local Walmart Store. She then said thanks for your cooperation and sent me letter stating I had to sign and send back to proceed with taking funds from the account which was false that I gave her. Wylie Texas Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Routhmeir Sterling Inc. Wylie, Texas

17, Report #1192872

Dec 03 2014
pinnacle Business Systems LLC shawn pippin , 2625 E. Greenway Pkwy 112-74 Phoenix Arizona 85032 different web address - sterling group merchants .com I guess it's a classic phone scam / internet scam phoenix Arizona Author: Glenrock, Wyoming Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: pinnacle Business Systems LLC phoenix, Arizona

18, Report #1192227

Dec 03 2014
LAVISH SKIN CARE PRODUCTS DEBITED MY BANK ACCT. OF $89.73 2 WKS. INTO A SO-CALLED TRIAL THAT I DID NOT AGREE TO!!! HAVE NO IDEA Internet Author: LYNCHBURG, Virginia On-Line Stores: LAVISH SKIN CARE PRODUCTS Internet

19, Report #1192695

Dec 03 2014
legalherbalbudz-com Edwin Reyes Scammers Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: legalherbalbudz-com Internet

20, Report #1192632

Dec 02 2014
411.com White Pages Reverse phone number lookup - no name provided! Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: 411.com Internet

21, Report #1192610

Dec 02 2014
Dell Finiancial Dell Scam to get late fees, charge for free case, acct # access obstruction Author: Muskegon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Dell Finiancial

22, Report #1192576

Dec 02 2014
Natural Breakthroughs Research Testomax200.com Once they have your CC Account, they will keep charging you, even if you have cancelled Nampa, Idaho Idaho
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Natural Breakthroughs Research Nampa, Idaho,

23, Report #1192207

Dec 01 2014
Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress colorfuldayhair@163.com Animal hair blend with plastic fiber wigs!!! BarBie hair is better quality, DO NOT BUY!!! RIPOFF, SCAMMERS Shandong Internet, china Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress Internet

24, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

25, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,