Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Directv Direct tv took 555.41 out of my acct. without my approval Lancaster SC Yes you DID!!! Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Directv Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

Sep 19 2016
College Ticket Office .com Collegeticketoffice.com Complete Scam Ships wrong seat tickets Internet
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Sports Teams & Clubs: College Ticket Office .com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: lincoln, California Attorneys General: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House A $10,000 Mistake New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House New York

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
PCH Customer Service Blog Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 14 2016
match .com they charged me for three months on my debit acct without my ok dallas texas Nationwide Author: seven springs, North Carolina Internet Services: match .com Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
1881.com Investments Kent Taylor Purchased Land Listed For Sale, Not Disclosing Vital Information, Latitude/Longitude None Existing Austin Texas
Salenderous mis-info from buyer Author: Big Sandy, Tennessee Real Estate Services: 1881.com Investments Austin , Texas

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 08 2016
Ishine 365 Ishine365 Ishine365.com Worst customer service, took money and ran, never again Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Clothing Stores: Ishine 365 Miami, Florida

Sep 07 2016
east coast tvs Eastcoasttvs.com lrude, crude, and deceptive thieves linden, new jersey,.com Author: st. pete beach, Florida TVs & VCRs: east coast tvs Internet

Sep 07 2016
ARA, Inc. Mark Farmer Tried to collect phoney 21 year old auto loan, threatened lien on bank acct & called me liar Villa Park Illinois Author: Paulden, Arizona Car Financing: ARA, Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 04 2016
asap warranty asapwarranty,com American Standard Auto Protection300 Delaware AveWilmington, DE 19801 Underhanded Tactics in the Vehicle Service Industry Continues to Punish Consumers Wilmington Delaware Author: Wilimington, Delaware Warranty Companies: asap warranty Wilmington,

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide