Your Search | edebitpay, edpreporting. com, edp clearing acct

Jul 28 2014
DMI Central Clearing House TX Urgent notification send 13.78 +3.00 for NIPPON camera 35MM Carrollton Texas Author: Metz, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2014
Publishers Clearing House Phil Kunkel Will not return or reimburse me for item that the USPS sent to them by mistake. St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Bird Island, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House St. Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 24 2014
garcinia ultra Support@garcinia ultra shop .com they charged me $4.95 for a trail then i got a bill for$ 96.48 and never received any product at all just beware of them all Nationwide Author: hartselle, Alabama Alternative Health: garcinia ultra Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
http://sellmyhouse123.com/ FK Capital Fund, Fullerton Notary, Sellmy house123.com, Jacklyn Bryant CA DRE LIC # 01305011, Eric Jonathan Wolfe, Lindsay Petty, 107 W. Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA 92832, phone Phone number (714) 987-2932 Fullerton Notary, sellmyhouse123.com Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Financial Services: http://sellmyhouse123.com/ Fullerton, California

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Farmers Only . com MONEY SCAM AND FALSE ADVERTISING Internet Author: Boyd, Texas Dating Services: Farmers Only . com Internet

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Jul 15 2014
Psychi Power Com Psychic Katy, Judy, Challon, Samantha, are all scams Internet Author: san dingo, California Psychic: Psychi Power Com Internet

Jul 14 2014
Granger Whitelaw Choose Digital, ChooseDigital.com Viggle Inc, Viggle.com, Social Media 1234 LLC, Socialmedia1234.com, Reputation Rights LLC, Reputationrights.com, Moke USA LLC, Mokeusa.com, Soliton, BlueCar.com, Blue Car Partners, Rocket Racing, IFUE Hunts down investors, no return on investment, uses investment money for his lavish lifestyle Ocean Ridge, Florida, Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Financial Services: Granger Whitelaw Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Randy Hamdan OTCSHUB.COM, VIPPENNYSTOCKS.COM Randy Hamdan is an Investor Relations Ponzi Schemer and Rip off Artist Dearborn Michigan
Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: Randy Hamdan Dearborn, Michigan

Jul 09 2014
Dot Com Marketing EdgeCore Marketing Do not what they are doing Winter Park Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Media: Dot Com Marketing Winter Park, Florida

Jul 09 2014
4myrebates dot com Tiger Direct rebates never received Naperville Il Illinois Author: Johnston City, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 4myrebates dot com Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
lincoln associates ryan jones manager ok just got a phone call a company, lincoln associates, said they need my personal info so they can send a court order for a delinquent account ,2007, and they will take me and ben to court to dock our pays somewhere in the excess of 1900.00$ the account was just over 600.00$ confirmed by baxter credit union so if i dont pay we have to go to court...he will not send prooof just an agreement to sign and a bank acct. info sheet im angry baxter credit union has no idea and this guy wants 1900.00$ is this a fraud? says he cant send proof cause its evidence? los angeles california Author: hudson falls, New York Collection Agencies: lincoln associates Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Green dot and Bonneville bank Walmart Money Card Is Rejecting Direct Deposit Of My Tax Return.. After giving me the routing & acct. # for direct deposit for my tax refund & telling me the refund could be deposited on my card Monrovia California Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Customer: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
publisher,s clearing house fraud me saying in email saying congratulations you $1,000,000.00 on 7-5-14 from pch new york New York Author: union city, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: publisher,s clearing house new york, New York

Jul 07 2014
omax watches I have called these people to get my money back and return the watch,but the bill/acct. don't have no phone line. just email and when you fill out the required information it never gets to them. Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: omax watches Internet

Jul 07 2014
improveit360.com Improveit360; i360 Lie to customers about annual contract Columbus, Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: www.improveit360.com Columbus, Ohio

Jul 07 2014
electronics.com electronics8881.com Bait and switch rip off with no return communications Internet Author: livingston, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: electronics.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
MMOOK.com Goldicq International Sales Ltd rip off lie non-delivery steal take-money scam do not do buisiness mmook,com, Internet China I'm guessing Internet Author: North Carolina Small Business Services: MMOOK.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
ICMARC ICMA RETIREMENT CORP. have been getting the run around buy them there reps told lies to me after sending in all the paper work that they told me that i needed to send then i have a real problem i have no other money comeing in so i wanted to draw money off my 457 they kept on stalling me then i was told i could not close my acct with them because i still worked for the company i work for everything that i have and to be told i cant get my money out is just sad they made it seem like yhey were going to help but all i got was the run around from them washington DC Author: alsip, Illinois City Employees: ICMARC washington DC , Washington

Jul 05 2014
freescore360.com/ free credit score 360 Free credit score Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205 Texas Author: mukilteo, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: https://www.freescore360.com/ Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205 , Texas

Jul 04 2014
cashmachines2.com Emma and Collette emails flood my inbox daily to their link scams, phishing, money-making scams Miami Florida Author: Crawsfordsville, Indiana Work at Home: cashmachines2.com Miami, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Securus Technologies Price gouging!! 2 and 1/2 years 0.89 minutes + 3.95 connection fee + 6.95 admin fee add $$ acct Dallas (corporate sales base) Nationwide
Author: Casselberry, Florida Telephone Companies: Securus Technologies Nationwide