Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Edebitpay, Edpreporting. Com, Edp Clearing Acct

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable .com Scam, other products on market, stealing from customers West Seneca Internet
Author: Waterford, Michigan Communications & Networking: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 26 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com original magnetic phone cable scammed me West Seneca New Jersey Author: rialto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New Jersey

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 20 2017
Afni Charging an amount for AT&T when I had cancelled my acct years ago Bloomington Illinois
Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet Services: Afni Internet

Feb 18 2017
micheal edwards commercial leads.netlav2.com fraud company selling non-exsiting commercial leads jacksonville beach Florida Author: holland, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: micheal edwards jacksonville beach, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Swagtron Swagtron. Com 100% rip off, sent garbage out Christmas 2016 South Bend Indiana Author: Fort Myers, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend , Indiana

Feb 14 2017
Outdoors Online  I placed an order on Dec 16, 2016, they took the money out of my acct on 12-19 and i have yet to receive my order. Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 12 2017
my tactical kits I ordered slim line panties and was charged $26.90 that was taken out of my checking acct. reference #48265 and never received the product. Nationwide Author: Strasburg, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: my tactical kits Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Skinreawakening.com, Beauty and Truth They charged $4.95 for a sample...then a month later charged $78.71 that I did not authorize......Called them and they say I have no acct with them....they have never heard of me! Milwaukee or skinawakening.com Internet Author: Quilcene, Washington Skin Care: Skinreawakening.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 08 2017
Bill.com Bill dot com Bill.com, bill.com Worse company experience ever with BILL.COM
Author: North Miami beach, Florida On-Line Business: Bill.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Impressions Nouva Fresh Deducted 97.83 from my acct-the full price of which I only agreed to pay 4.95 Internet Terms.... Author: Rockland, Massachusetts Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Feb 04 2017
Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday BVBtoday.com, Myengagepage1.com, Business Value Builders LLC, myengagepage2. myengagepage3,myengagepage4,myengagepage5,myengagepage6 Bilked thousand of dollars from my family and others Solomons Maryland Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Myengagepage1/Jim Bland/BVBToday Solomons, Maryland

Feb 03 2017
Computechhosting.com server23.com CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting Computechhosting.com shut down our server account after being with them over a year Saint Louis, Missouri Internet
Author: Castaic, California Web Hosting: Computechhosting.com Internet

Feb 02 2017
Mississippi River trading post Using the ATM at said store the machine froze just after it said dispensing money, didn't receive any money, store worker opened machine and cleared it, funds and fees were taken from my acct on 01/22/17at around 4:45pm Portage Des sioux Missouri Author: Portage Des sioux, Missouri Food Stores: Mississippi River trading post Portage Des sioux, Missouri

Feb 01 2017
Tra10jr. com Discount transmission repair Solicited Discount Transmission Repair- Scam Artists Nationwide
Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Tra10jr. com Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
SailsOils,com Immunity10 Immunity oil rip off!! Silver Springs Nv. Nevada Author: Littlefield, Arizona Medical Supplies: SailsOils,com Internet

Jan 30 2017
USBL BSG Billing Services Group fraudulently changed my verizon acct so that they became my service provider. San Antonio Texas Author: Montclair, New Jersey Telephone Companies: USBL San Antonio, Texas

Jan 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House PCH PCH Deceptive Trade Practices Bait and Switch Non Winners Internet
Added Photos Author: Arlington, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publishers Clearing House PCH Internet

Jan 27 2017
Publishers Clearing House Received phone calls from Michael Washington (509)980-0050 saying I have won $2.2 million dollars and he indicated that he is the general manager of Publishers Clearing House publishersclearinghouse.com Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Jan 27 2017
classicshowcase. com made a promise to pay on delivery after i accepted. and deliverd. he took the car and wont pay me the agreed and promised amount oceanside California Author: clearlake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: classicshowcase. com oceanside, California

25, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet