Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | edgemont procuctions llc, bank card empire

Oct 26 2016
Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation / Kris Lamans / KLEC / Pearl Records Scam Wire Transfer - Fake Phony Bank Transfer Request - Liar Liar Liar Sylmar California
Author: Bellevue , Washington Producers: Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation Sylmar, California

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Vanilla Visa Card dishonest, despicable, scammers Forston Georgia Author: Jericho, New York Financial Services: Vanilla Visa Card Forston, Georgia

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
ASPIRE SALES LLC Extreem Tactical Dynamics Complete RIP OFF Florida Florida Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ASPIRE SALES LLC Florida

Oct 26 2016
JcPenney Ripped off my money then messed with my credit. they are lousy. do not get this card New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: JcPenney New York

Oct 26 2016
Print Harmony llc , Press Geek DELIVERS LITERALLY UN-SELLABLE PRODUCTS. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: largo, Florida Small Business Services: Print Harmony llc St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 26 2016
empowr They were once known as FanBox I understand. Credit card rip off California California Author: Cornville, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: empowr Internet

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
Next Ride LLC Shady Dealership Nampa Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Auto Dealers: Next Ride LLC Nampa, Idaho

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
Praza llc  Scottsdale arizona Arizona Author: Slidell, Louisiana Drugstores: Praza llc Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Empire, On internet Internet Author: Bridgeport , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 26 2016
Precise Leads Unauthorized credit card charges Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Precise Leads

Oct 25 2016
Real Property Management of Southern Utah J. Tom Wood; Registered Agent/Owner Cactus Property Management, LLC Fraudulent Charges, Shady Deals and Collusiveness, Scammers! Saint George Utah How do these roommates figure in? Author: Saint George, Utah Property Management: Real Property Management of Southern Utah Saint George, Utah

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Davinci Virtual Office LLC Unsatisfied service and can not cancel the service Internet Author: Union City, California Customer: Davinci Virtual Office LLC Internet

Oct 25 2016
Internet Order, LLc Unwanted/unknown enrollment in CD language course subscription Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Shoreline, Washington Language: Internet Order, LLc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 25 2016
Cara Baldo, TD Bank, West Babylon, NY Branch Horrible Customer Service for Years West Babylon NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Banks: Cara Baldo, TD Bank, West Babylon, NY Branch NY

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet