Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | edgemont procuctions llc, bank card empire

Jan 17 2017
Homes for Independent Living, LLC HIL Residential and Community Based Residential Facilities Dousman Wisconsin Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Homes for Independent Living, LLC Dousman, Wisconsin

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
first premier funding LLC firstpremierfunding.com amityville New York Author: AMityville, New York Questionable Activities: first premier funding LLC amityville, New York

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
ASR LLC FRAUD Georgia Internet Author: bristol, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ASR LLC Internet

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Lcdh Hamburg Germany Christoph Wolters Charges credit card but doesn't ship in stock order Hamburg, Germany Internet Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Lcdh Hamburg Germany Internet

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Roofing and Siding of Cape Cod LLC Dmitry Labkovich, roofing and siding Cape Cod Roofing & Siding Dmitry Labkovich 68 Winslow Grey Gray Road Internet Author: wareham, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Roofing and Siding of Cape Cod LLC Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Wendell de Guzman aka Trace Trajano aka Trace Wendell Trajano of PCI LLC and HHS LLC Wendell de Guzman and Garrett Stevenson Jr scamming people into giving them money, pretending to be partners, falsifying information and taking your money Oak Brook, Illinois and Cincinnati, Ohio  Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Seminars: Wendell de Guzman Suite 500, Illinois

Jan 16 2017
Healthy Nationwide Unauthorized credit card charges after cancellation Internet Author: San Bruno , California Health Insurance: Healthy Nationwide Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tracfone Sim Card Problem Internet Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jan 16 2017
barclay credit cards Biggest credit card scam company I have ever dealt with philadelphia Pennsylvania No Scam! Your Failure! Author: North Chelmsford, Massachusetts Credit Services: barclay credit cards philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Revive Youth Cream OVL My Skin Scam Charged Debit Card Internet Author: Virginia Family Planning: Revive Youth Cream Internet

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet