EDPREPORTING, ACCLAIM VISA, ACCLAIM MASTERCARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard
There may be more reports for "Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard"
For more results perform a general search for "Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 06 2017
Barclaycard BarclaycardUS Barclaycard World Arrival Mastercard We were the victims of fraud and can prove forgery but Barclay keeps denying our case International Nationwide
Additional Information Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclaycard Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 19 2017
OctaPharma visa prepaid Citibank Overcharged and rejected with correct balance Author: Richmond, Virginia Attorney Generals: OctaPharma visa prepaid

Feb 17 2017
Crazy incense Prioritypotpurri, loopy incense Took order online, took the payment from MasterCard and never sent my purchase Las vegas Nationwide Online order Author: Eagle, Idaho Producers: Crazy incense Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Abella Mayfair newskinsolution.com & healthyface DO NOT PURCHASE - they charge additional fees to your credit card without telling you Toronto (although the a Vegas # on VISA charge) Internet Author: TORONTO, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Abella Mayfair Internet

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 13 2017
OneVanilla One Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraudulant Charges were made to card when I registered it online. American Express took money off my onevanilla card Internet Author: Houlton, Maine Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Internet

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Bought an Australia visa charged to my credit card. Never got that visa! Melbourne, Australia Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Travel Services: Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Internet

Feb 04 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Charged an unauthorized $150.00 to my visa. When I called questioning about this charge, the manager Justin (also the person who answered the phone) told me he would not return my money and I could not return the item that was unauthorized charge to my account. Internet Author: Corryton , Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet

Feb 04 2017
Perfect OriginsLLC Charged the Product LivLean to my Visa without my permission. I never even ordered this product. Carmel Indiana Author: Seven Hills , Ohio Sales People: Perfect OriginsLLC Carmel, Indiana

Feb 01 2017
Monitronics Continued to charge monthly bill ,via Mastercard, for four months after we informed them that we had switched service to competitor, ADP. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

21, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 22 2017
Walmart gift card Visa Greendot Piss Poor Customer Service and repeated lies about dispute resolution Nationwide Author: Moriarty, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Walmart gift card Visa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Insight prepaid Visa card Bank of Chicago Fee me to ZERO BALANCE. Sacramento California Why are you using them? Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Insight prepaid Visa card Nationwide