Your Search | edpreporting, acclaim visa, acclaim mastercard

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 18 2016
Logodesigncafe, Inc Charged Visa, Promised Refund, NEVER GOT IT! Used Several Emails, Choppy English, Sounded like the Same Person Using Different Names Nationwide Author: British Columbia Consumer Services: Logodesigncafe, Inc Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Luminis advanced skin care Overcharged and charged my visa with out my permission Fountain Valley, California 92728 Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mail Order Services: Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Internet

Oct 11 2016
07:49 PM Paid for one month by prepaid Visa 21.95 and can not get into account contacted support and was told to wait two business days to correct problem never happened still can't get into account. They will not get your money if you use prepaid all I lost is 21.95 so I guess I prevailed on that scam .they wont get any more money from me .lol. Internet Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 02 2016
Directv Exede internet Deceptive about bundle and visa card Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Crossville, Tennessee Internet Services: Directv Greenwood Village, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 10 2016
Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Stolen money from my unregistered prepaid card Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Citi Inadequate Sears Citi MasterCard Dispute Department New York New York Author: Dallas, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Citi

Sep 09 2016
Elan Financial Services Telhio Visa Won't Chargeback Merchant Charge! Listens to Merchant Lies St Louis Missouri Author: Aurora, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Elan Financial Services St Louis, Missouri

Sep 07 2016
Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service & Bartz Sanitary Card Unathorized service charge on my visa card. Did not perform service. Unprofessional employees and owners. Durand and Owosso Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Cleaning Services: Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service Durand, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
green dot visa card My money is gone and I can't access my account. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: green dot Internet

Sep 04 2016
Citibank Citicards, Citibank Credit Cards, Citibank Dividend World MasterCard Charged Late Fees/Interest Charges Despite Statement Not Being Delivered and Being Returned to Citibank Even Though Address was 100% Correct Internet You Are Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Internet

Aug 31 2016
Global Cash Card No VISA fraud protection from this company at all!!!  Irvine California Respond to Inquiry Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Kmart Jacob Setzer manager He made an overcharge on my visa card Blythe California
solved Author: Palo Verde, California Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Blythe, California

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Global-Migrate Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 28 2016
Green Dot Visa Will Not Release Funds Columbus Georgia Author: Waycross, Georgia Cash Services: Green Dot Visa Columbus, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Canadian Visa Review Internet Fraud and Extortion Internet Author: Internet Places & Information: Canadian Visa Review Internet

Aug 06 2016
11:37 AM Money was withdrawn from my bank account. My debit visa card was charged over $20 for something I am not aware of. What is going on here? I need this to addressed immediately. Internet Author: Harbour View, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Internet
23, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California
24, Report #1320538

Aug 03 2016
Brink's Prepaid MasterCard NetSpend, BoFl Federal Bank Highly questionable and unethical business Nationwide One Question Author: Olathe, Kansas Banks: Brink's Prepaid MasterCard Nationwide

Jul 30 2016
Saivian, Steve Gewecke, Brad Dalius, EJ Dalius, Kim Dalius Problems Paying their customers. Continually changing the redemption process. New York New York No Fee NOW... Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Saivian New York, New York