Your Search | edpreporting, acclaim visa, acclaim mastercard

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California
It sucks dealing with rebates Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Dec 03 2016
Brandy Davis Fortuno aid Thacker Associates Zobri? promised to eliminate debt and sole 17000 from my visa from an old retiree I feel like a fool Nassau New York New York Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Brandy Davis Nassau, New York

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 24 2016
gift2go.net Visa gift card / IDT Financial Services Gift card fraud monthly fee zero balance Newark New Jersey Author: Flushing , New York Credit & Debt Services: gift2go.net Visa gift card / IDT Financial Services Newark, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Brinks prepaid mastercard or Netspend not creditting an unauthorized transaction and buying more time po box 2136 austin tx 78768-2136 Internet Resolved Author: Sugar Creek, Missouri Online banking: Brinks prepaid mastercard Internet

Nov 21 2016
LMiSKINREVIVE BCiEYEADVANCED Each company filed a billing for individual skin treatments with my MasterCard which I did not order. Newport Beach Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: LMiSKINREVIVE Internet

Nov 20 2016
bryantbank show mastercard bryant bank, show master card Extortion, Lies, Damage to credit report. Stole money. sioux falls SD 57117 south dakota Remedy Author: henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: bryantbank show mastercard Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 18 2016
DermEssence Nubeauty AKA Nubeauty cancel product same day both co's. sent product out and charged my visa GA Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: DermEssence Internet

Nov 15 2016
COSTCO CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD TERRIBLE DISGUSTING BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AVOID SUCKS MONTREAL Internet
Credit... Author: Markham, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: COSTCO CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD Internet

Nov 12 2016
Skin Royale and /Eye Royale Company Claimed product was created by Angelina Jolie. The cost was $4.95 and $5.95 to cover shipping and handling. 10 day later my Visa Card was charged $89.95 and $ 86.95. When I called customer service they told me I needed to cancel within l4 days because it was a trial order and they refused to credit my Visa.. What kind of misleading advertising is this. Total RIPOFF. I Santa Ana, California Author: Perris, California Beauty Products: Skin Royale/Eye Royale california

Nov 10 2016
DataResolution.net or DataResolution Accidental Charge of $10,999.00 can't get a refund from them or VISA because they have a no refund policy San Juan Capistrano, California 92675 Nationwide This Report should have never been filed... Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: DataResolution Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Canadian Wholesale Hydroponics I made a purchase OCT 19-2016 , payment was taken from Mastercard , i have received no product as of NOV 10 and they are stating that no payment was received my mastercard states clearly they took there payment! Elie Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Landscaping: Canadian Wholesale Hydroponics Elie, Manitoba

Nov 07 2016
thegiveawaycenter.com Said I won a $100 Mastercard from one of their contests in September. I never received it and they are not responding to any of my Facebook posts on their page. The email address is also not working. McKees Rocks Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Websites: thegiveawaycenter.com Internet

Nov 05 2016
London Visa Thomas Dyer Blackmails people old Richmond, UK Update on the Thomas Dyer situation Author: Alabama Lawyers: London Visa

Nov 03 2016
PayChekPlus Card Holder Services, PaychekPlus Elite Visa Making contracts with minors in the workforce charging hidden fees jacksonville Florida Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: PayChekPlus jacksonville, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Seniorsoulmates.com failure to grant me access to request my refund amount for October 2016 and web site stated upgrading, when in fact, the site was down and still not accessible for approimately total of three weeks. I am requesting termination of my Membership and Refund of amount paid via Wells Fargo Debit/Visa Card  Miami Internet / Florida Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Seniorsoulmates.com Internet

Oct 26 2016
Vanilla Visa Card dishonest, despicable, scammers Forston Georgia Author: Jericho, New York Financial Services: Vanilla Visa Card Forston, Georgia

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! tracking.bitgold.com/aff_c?off... VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE securecreditor.com/ Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 18 2016
Logodesigncafe, Inc Charged Visa, Promised Refund, NEVER GOT IT! Used Several Emails, Choppy English, Sounded like the Same Person Using Different Names Nationwide Author: British Columbia Consumer Services: Logodesigncafe, Inc Nationwide