Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard
There may be more reports for "Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard"
For more results perform a general search for "Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
OctaPharma visa prepaid Citibank Overcharged and rejected with correct balance Author: Richmond, Virginia Attorney Generals: OctaPharma visa prepaid

Feb 17 2017
Crazy incense Prioritypotpurri, loopy incense Took order online, took the payment from MasterCard and never sent my purchase Las vegas Nationwide Author: Eagle, Idaho Producers: Crazy incense Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Abella Mayfair newskinsolution.com & healthyface DO NOT PURCHASE - they charge additional fees to your credit card without telling you Toronto (although the a Vegas # on VISA charge) Internet Author: TORONTO, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Abella Mayfair Internet

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 13 2017
OneVanilla One Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraudulant Charges were made to card when I registered it online. American Express took money off my onevanilla card Internet Author: Houlton, Maine Credit & Debt Services: OneVanilla Internet

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Bought an Australia visa charged to my credit card. Never got that visa! Melbourne, Australia Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Travel Services: Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Internet

Feb 04 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Charged an unauthorized $150.00 to my visa. When I called questioning about this charge, the manager Justin (also the person who answered the phone) told me he would not return my money and I could not return the item that was unauthorized charge to my account. Internet Author: Corryton , Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet

Feb 04 2017
Perfect OriginsLLC Charged the Product LivLean to my Visa without my permission. I never even ordered this product. Carmel Indiana Author: Seven Hills , Ohio Sales People: Perfect OriginsLLC Carmel, Indiana

Feb 01 2017
Monitronics Continued to charge monthly bill ,via Mastercard, for four months after we informed them that we had switched service to competitor, ADP. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

15, Report #1351998

Jan 25 2017
My Crisis Gear sent me a freeknife and started taking $39.99 a month out of my VISA acct for some type of membership texas Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 22 2017
Walmart gift card Visa Greendot Piss Poor Customer Service and repeated lies about dispute resolution Nationwide Author: Moriarty, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Walmart gift card Visa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Insight prepaid Visa card Bank of Chicago Fee me to ZERO BALANCE. Sacramento California Why are you using them? Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Insight prepaid Visa card Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Iranian Tours, Iranian Visa SCAM Artists! Unresponsive, liars, theives, do not trust! Tehran Internet UPDATE Author: NYC , New York Travel Agencies: IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Internet

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California
Dyanna Janine Peters Defamation Harrassment Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
NPC International Pizza Hut Online pizza ordering visa checkout Oregon city - online order Internet
Pre-Authorization Holds Author: Portland, Oregon Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Internet

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet