EDPREPORTING, ACCLAIM VISA, ACCLAIM MASTERCARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard
There may be more specific results for "Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard"
For more specific results for "Edpreporting, Acclaim Visa, Acclaim Mastercard"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
SALGOVI DREAMYSKIN VISA DDA PUR SALGOVI DREAMYSKIN 8885989474*NV Internet Author: MATAWAN, New Jersey Skin Care: SALGOVI DREAMYSKIN Internet

Jul 19 2017
Truderm Agelesseyes Nubod 800-998-3446, Hydroskin 877-982-7446,Truderm Agelesseyes 800-995-7145Luminary skin careLumidaire Anti-aging face cream trylumidairefacecream.com SCAM Fraudulent charges to Visa, Ordered samples and paid only for shipping. then charges kept coming in Visa for $95+ each. Internet Author: Escondido, California Skin Care: Truderm Agelesseyes Internet

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 15 2017
Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Charged $600 to my Visa for 'free trial sample' Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Internet

Jul 13 2017
Rapid Fullfillment Inc. IRT Time Visa Card Thieves Pacoima California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Rapid Fullfillment Inc. Pacoima, California

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 10 2017
kjc skin restoration charged fraudulently on my visa card las vegas Internet Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: kjc skin restoration Internet

Jul 09 2017
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Won't activate card and is still telling me the money i put in is on the card Internet Author: Schenectady, New York Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Internet

Jul 06 2017
2A4LIFE Found an item on my Visa card Internet Author: Chinook, Washington Hobby Shops: 2A4LIFE Internet

Jul 05 2017
Conduent Direct Express MasterCard Conduent Conduent Direct Express - Terrible Customer Service Service Support San Antonio, Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Conduent Direct Express MasterCard Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
CAPIAL BANK OPEN SKY VISA OPEN SKY VISA VIA CAPIAL BANK FOR REBUILDING CREDIT Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: US BANK Internet

Jul 04 2017
MILESTONE GOLD MASTERCARD This is the worstest card ever they are taking my money and they keep decline my card and i have available credit and i call them and i get nothing but a bunch of s**t from them i want something done about theses people charging 35.00 month and you can't use the card at all. Beaverton Oregon Author: delmar, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MILESTONE GOLD MASTERCARD Beaverton, Oregon

Jun 30 2017
Pyramid Lean Shop Pyramidleanshop.com They took by prepaid visa, cashed it and canceled my order Unknown Indiana Author: Folsom, California Drugstores: Pyramid Lean Shop Internet

17, Report #1381902

Jun 28 2017
Luminis Facial Treatment OTHER WEB ADDRESS OF Luminis for free trial....https://www.globaldermal.com/doa4/?affId=FE234C21&c1=23608&c2=luminissrmTS&c3=hsH6zFw6EeeVWGNQ5Hl8kA# got free trial Luminis Visa billed fo 4.95 A Luminis rep called me & I told him DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF THIS Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Luminis Facial Treatment Internet

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Tiger Direct 2 time they as in Tirger Direct when buying something wanted my SS # for some kind of safe visa online most things have come from Florida in past Internet Author: Nasua, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: home use Internet

Jun 25 2017
OneVanilla OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraud when you register their prepaid card Nationwide Author: Tipton, Oklahoma Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: OneVanilla Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 15 2017
JP Morgan Chase Credit Card Chase Visa/ Chase ink/ Chase Buiness ink BEWARE of cardmember services Delware Nationwide Author: san diego, California Credit Services: JP Morgan Chase Credit Card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 13 2017
peter john CANADA HOTELAddress: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan Canada,Ontario L6A 1S6, CanadaContact Number +1225395555The manager of CANADA HOTEL we need men and women who can work and livein canada , CANADA HOTEL will payfor your air ticket, accomodation and tw eat my money and give me fake canada visa i send money in banin canada Internet Author: dina, Other Advertising / Deceptive: peter john Internet