Your Search | eldee martins, bethy designer, global medical equipment, peter chen, dale w olson
There may be more reports for "eldee martins, bethy designer, global medical equipment, peter chen, dale w olson"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "eldee martins, bethy designer, global medical equipment, peter chen, dale w olson"

Feb 08 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 08 2016
MagForce - Gypsy Door-to-Door Gypsies, Selling 5 pieces of Equipment, $21,000 worth for $6,770 Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Door to Door Sales: MagForce Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
AT&T Did Not Give Proper Equipment Return Options, Charged Me Big Fees, Turned Me Over To Collections Nationwide Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 04 2016
Global Oved Dei Seminary and University GODSU Honorary Doctorates are fake Miramar Florida
Author: Newark, New Jersey Con Artists: Global Oved Dei Seminary and University Miramar, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Jan 31 2016
home services now lakeland florida ron massey, dale massey, Ronald dale massey I WAS NOTIFIED BY RONALD DALE MASSEY THAT HE WAS A CONTRACTOR AND NEEDED ME TO DO SOME CLEANING FOR HIM, HE ASSURED ME THAT ONCE THE JOB WAS DONE THAT I NEEDED TO SEND HIM PICS AND INVOICE HIM WHICH I DONE. HE SAID IT WOULD BE A FEW WEEKS WHICH IS COMMON PROCEDURE HERE IN FLORIDA SO I WAITED, WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE SAID HE HAD NOT BEEN PAID YET AND THIS WENT ON AND ON AND NOW ITS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS AND HE WONT EVEN RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS. lakeland Florida
Author: lakeland, Florida Property Management: home services now lakeland florida lakeland, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Everest Schools I was on a time off period due to a medical condition and lost my housing Indio Nationwide Author: Indio, California Colleges and Universities: Everest Schools Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Jesse brown VA medical center With holds information and results about your medical tests Chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Hospitals: Jessb brown VA medical center Chicago, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
overstock nation Bruce Brandywine Bruce W Brandywine Brandywine Liquidators They took my money - never shipped goods- and then sent an email that owner died and business is closed Lithia Florida Never shipped goods Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: overstock nation Lithia, Florida

Jan 29 2016
AIBT Medical Assistant Tucson Arizona Author: Kennewick, Washington Nurses: AIBT Tucson , Arizona

Jan 29 2016
BLTONG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Mr. Peter, Xiaobo Chen Balance Scooter offer, sent me a watch, forged the guide track Shenzhen, Guangdong Author: Quibdo, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: BLTONG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Internet

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 28 2016
Global Provider Solutions ,GPS, GPS GPS ripped me off TOO!!! Woodland Hills California
Author: Encino, California Home HealthCare: Global Provider Solutions (GPS) Woodland Hills, California

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas