ELECTRIC WHEELS, EWHEELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Electric wheels, ewheels
There may be more specific results for "Electric wheels, ewheels"
For more specific results for "Electric wheels, ewheels"
Showing 1-25 of 1,924 Found Reports For more specific results for "Electric wheels, ewheels"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Electrolux Electric Range - E 15 Error - Electrolux will not stand behind defective products Nationwide Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Electrolux Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 16 2017
Richard Ruzicka Hot Wheels seller on facebook and youtube Ripped me off scammer, thief, liar, loser omaha Nebraska Author: Massena, New York Toy Stores: Richard Ruzicka omaha, Nebraska

Jun 12 2017
Santa Clarita Electric Internet Author: Newhall, California Electrical Services: Santa Clarita Electric Internet

Jun 08 2017
Ultramatic Electric Bed Ultramatic Beds Ultramatic adjustable beds Inflated parts price Toronto Nationwide Part Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Mattress Manufactures: Ultramatic Electric Bed Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
HINO ELECTRIC HINO ELECTRIC HIDDEN FEES TEXAS Author: corinth, Texas Utility Companies: HINO ELECTRIC TX

Jun 07 2017
Dominion Power They overcharged me for months on my Electric bill and when i called they told me they estimate the bills. Richmond Virginia Author: Gloucester, Virginia Electrical Services: Dominion Power Richmond , Virginia

Jun 06 2017
KMA electric This is the only way I know to let people know to avoid this unscrupulous company. Columbus Ohio Author: Groveport, Ohio Electrical Services: KMA electric

Jun 02 2017
Finish Line Wheels Richland, Mi Joke on me. Richland Michigan Author: Richland, Michigan Auto Parts: Finish Line Wheels Richland, Mi Richland, Michigan

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 09 2017
Respond power Major Energy The person who came to my door lied repeatedly when I kept asking them if they was pa gas m electric the company I was with.. he said he was when he was from respond Uniontown Pa Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond power PA

May 09 2017
The deals on wheels Internet Author: Anderson , Indiana Auto Parts: The deals on wheels Internet

17, Report #1372068

May 08 2017
Wheelhero. Scott luis Sold me wrong wheels and tires unsafe Florida Internet Author: Fairfield , California Auto Tire shops: Wheelhero Internet

May 04 2017
PREMIER CARE Bath llc left work on electric undone for tub never came back South Daytona Florida Author: Mineola, Texas Customer: PREMIER CARE Bath llc South Daytona, Florida

May 02 2017
Appliance connection Refused to refund full shipping fees for defective merchandise Brooklyn New York Author: Athol, Idaho Appliances: Affordable electric Brookland, New York

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

May 02 2017
Dignity Travel; Flying Wheels Travel Tim Holtz (Timothy Holtz) is same operator; Holtz is risky, unprofessional, dangerous to disabled & senior travelers Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Dignity Travel Internet

Apr 30 2017
Epcon Electric Epcon Solar Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Epcon Electric Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 30 2017
wisconsin electric co Total postage $2,504,880.00 postage customers pr yr milwaukee Wisconsin You may want to check the We Energies website Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Questionable Activities: wisconsin electric co milwaukee , Wisconsin

Apr 29 2017
Arc machines Wheels almost off Pacoima California Author: Pacoima, California Electrical Services: Arc machines California

Apr 28 2017
JCPenney Sells Junk General Electric Appliances delivered by RasDelivers Greendale Wisconsin Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Appliances: JCPenney Greendale, Wisconsin