Your Search | electronic product dis. llc , ab energizer

Jul 23 2016
Frys electronic Frys worst customer service Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas TVs & VCRs: Frys electronic Plano, Texas

Jul 23 2016
The Safeguard Chemical Corporation Product does not work. Bronx, NY NY Author: Auburndale, New York Exterminating Services: The Safeguard Chemical Corporation Bronx, NY,

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Jul 23 2016
Beauty & Truth Scam, offers free trial for cost of shipping, then charges your account for full price of product St. Louis Missouri Author: Opp, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
EG&G Marketing; Cliche Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, Inc; Cliche Magazine; egg.marketing; clichegroup.com; clichemag.com product not as described Florida Author: Texas Websites: EG&G Marketing Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ignite Health Weight Loss Product Trial Deliberately Deceptive to Take Additional Money Lehi Utah Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Specialty Stores: Ignite Health Lehi, Utah

Jul 23 2016
Global Client Solutions Global DS Group LLC potential scamming, general misrepresentation, failure to send pertinent documents on time Jupiter Florida Author: San Jose, California Consumer Services: Global Client Solutions Jupiter, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Sound Contracting and Services LLC Carlos Bernardes Carlos Bernardes is the most dishonest, shady, lying contractor that I have ever come into contact with. Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland , Washington Home Improvements: Sound Contracting and Services LLC Seattle , Washington

Jul 23 2016
Synergy Attorney Services LLC Zeh & Associates P.C. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Synergy Attorney Services LLC Manassas, Virginia

Jul 23 2016
Inspirable LLC This company took over $6000.00 and did not complete any of the work that it was contracted to do. Seattle Washington Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Inspirable LLC Seattle, Washington

Jul 23 2016
Troy Eckard Eckard Enterprises LLC, also known as, Con Amor Holdings Prentends to own or be able to develop projects in Costa Rica. Quepos and Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Other Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Troy Eckard Richardson, Texas

Jul 23 2016
ERICK BRENT TSUMANI WAVE LLC ERICK BRENT IS A COMPLETE FRAUDSTER - BOGUS TRADELINES Los Angelos California Author: New York, New York Cash Services: ERICK BRENT TSUMANI WAVE LLC Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adam Dubec on ebay he goes by doobillicios518 and he ripped me off on a high end Bose bluetooth speeker Cohoes New York Author: Enfield, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Adam Dubec Cohoes, New York

Jul 23 2016
Nicky Rae Nicky Rae Fitness, Bang Nation, Hourglass Gang, Banging Beauties, Banging Loser, Bang with Nicky LLC Buyer's Beware! Bang Belt never delivered. This business is unprofessional and lacks customer service. Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nicky Rae Internet

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Fat Loss Factor took $47 dollars from me and never sent the product Carmel Indiana Author: Manteo, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fat Loss Factor Internet

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Karen Sherard Unprofessional, Misrepresentation, Improper Book Keeping of financials Union City Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Property Management: Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Internet

Jul 22 2016
Extreme Tactical Dynamics ETD Defective product upon arrival, no response from custoner service for over a week now. Nationwide Author: Mastic, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Phone Swipe North American Bancard SCAM! DO NOT USE THEIR PRODUCT! Troy Michigan Author: Hayward, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Phone Swipe Troy, Michigan

Jul 22 2016
International Rebates, LLC RUN from this outfit! Scam w/same phone # of legit Bank but 800 rather than 888 Tallevast Florida Author: Butner, North Carolina Telemarketers: International Rebates, LLC Tallevast, Florida