Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Electronic Product Dis. LLC , Ab Energizer

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Niucoco James La (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC & NIUCOCO niucoco, scam, James La, (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC, NIUCOCO new york Nationwide Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: Niucoco Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 23 2017
George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC Take the money and... Atlanta Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Private Investigators: George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
Newhealthrman.com New Healthy Man Rip off! I sent money & they haven't sent product. Panama City, Panama Internet Author: Columbiana , Alabama Drugstores: Newhealthrman.com Panama City, Panama, Other

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 23 2017
Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts rip off. Charged me for products I never agreed to order, nor did I order. I called and they refused to reverse the charges. I ordered a sample product for 4.99, no obligation and money back guarantee. St. Petersburg Florida Author: burlington,, Vermont Drug Manufacturers: Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Envision Construction, LLC Janice and Todd Forsgren are THIEVES who STOLE my rare book collection! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Envision Construction, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Impressive Canvas / impressiveCanvas.com Poor quality, customer does not stand by their product Internet Author: California Gift Shops: Impressive Canvas Internet

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Promotion With Motion LLC, Jeanne Sullivan Evans & Brian Evans FRAUD ALERT Beware When Sending Wire Transfers to Jeanne Sullivan Evans - You'll Get Ripped Off Coventry Rhode Island Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Promotion With Motion LLC Coventry, Rhode Island

Feb 22 2017
NOT SO NEW LLC SOLD KNOWN LEMON TO MY ELDERLY GRANDFATHER kansas city Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Auto Dealers: NOT SO NEW LLC kansas city, Missouri