Your Search | electronic product dis. llc , ab energizer

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Custom Design Build Studio, LLC RIPPED US OFF-EXCUSES-DELAYS-LIES-PHONE NUMBER NO LONGER IN SERVICE Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
Twolive Customs LLC Ordered Shoes On-Line, Charged My Card, Never Delivered Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Specialty Stores: Twolive Customs LLC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Medical Products Depot LLC Ripoff, deceptive, bad customer service and products that are defective Tampa Florida Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: Medical Products Depot LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums False Product Claims and Sneaky Billing Practices Los Angeles California
Author: Illinois Questionable Activities: Secret Serums Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Eviction help llc Christian Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Eviction help llc Internet

Jan 23 2017
Granite Consulting, LLC Timeshare Recover www.TimeshareRecover.com Beware of this company! Theiving consumers thousands of dollars Dover New Hampshire Author: Laurelton, New York Consumer Services: Granite Consulting, LLC Dover, New Hampshire

Jan 23 2017
EYEnoir SKINNoir cs@tryskinnoir.com Scam - Once they have your credit card No. they charge $90 per product. Fountain Valley California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina TV Advertisements: EYEnoir Fountain Valley, California

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
skin age defy signed up for sample and advertisement said no automatic shipments and I was charged $89.97 to my card and have never requested any more product and have not received any additional product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Keymar, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: skin age defy Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Skin Contour Nue Eyetone Eye Serum aka Vital Skin Took money for full size w/o disclosibg how much & will not refund even if your unhappy w product Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Skin Contour Internet

Jan 21 2017
The resource scout llc M****** ripping poor people off Utah Author: Clifton, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: The resource scout llc

Jan 21 2017
Samsung Electronics America Inc. Samsung Washing Machines Samsung Dryers Selling Faulty Washers and Dryers Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Fairfax, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics America Inc. Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Hawaii spray lining,llc Not a professional spray !! Kapolei Hawaii Author: San Diego , California Body Work & Repair: Hawaii spray lining,llc Kapolei, Hawaii

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 21 2017
99 Santa Never received product China??? Internet Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet