Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Elgordo International Lotto Commission S.A. Ocaso Securos S.A. David Luna Garcia Antonio,

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
krystal cancun international FRAUD, SCAM,RIPOFF, can cun Nationwide Author: richmond, Texas Hotel: krystal cancun international Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Maggio International FAILURE TO PAY BILL United States Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Maggio International Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP Phishing. Bogus citation and warrant San Antonio Texas
Author: Carrollton, Texas Attorney Generals: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP San Antonio , Texas

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida

Feb 27 2017
LuxStyle International Froad us,uk Internet Author: hamilton, California Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Feb 27 2017
RoseWholesale, Fashion Mirror, Yigou International Group SCAM -- does not ship or refund Internet
Author: MALMÖ, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: RoseWholesale Internet

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Cigars International Promises same day shipping, been waiting a week.They say its an IT problem. Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Roswell, New Mexico Smoke Shops: Cigars International Internet

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Financial Credit David Matthews David Matthews @ Financial Credit/Credit Karma Loans/ whatever suites him for the day Los Angeles , Ca Internet Author: Philly, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Credit Internet

Feb 24 2017
International beauty school Winchester Virginia Author: martinsburg, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: International beauty school Winchester , Virginia

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Swiss Metals Panama SMI Swissmetal Inc. SMH Schweizerische Metallhandels AGSMH Schweizerische Metallhandels Panama S.A. Investment Fraud, Ponzi Scheme, Panama City, Panama Panama rare earth metals,scam,fraud Panama City Author: Vancouver, Washington Investment Brokers: Swiss Metals Panama Panama City,

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 22 2017
Ken Haglind Tradesman International Fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Property Management: Ken Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota