Your Search | elgordo international lotto commission s.a. ocaso securos s.a. david luna garcia antonio,
There may be more reports for "elgordo international lotto commission s.a. ocaso securos s.a. david luna garcia antonio,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "elgordo international lotto commission s.a. ocaso securos s.a. david luna garcia antonio,"

1, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

2, Report #1191765

Nov 28 2014
Curtco International Lemon Television Etobicoke, ON, M9W 5C1 Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee TVs & VCRs: Curtco International Nationwide

3, Report #1191763

Nov 28 2014
RPM-CO 4trailer.com David Jernigan, Dave Jernigan, Shannon Jerigan RPM-CO RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500. DONT GIVE DAVE A DEPOSIT old town Florida Author: Illinois Trailers: RPM-CO 4trailer.com old town, Florida

4, Report #1191697

Nov 27 2014
Pizza Hut/ NPC International Thanksgiving or ThanksTAKING!? pizza hut are frauds!! st.petersburg Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pizza Hut/ NPC International st.petersburg, Florida

Nov 27 2014
Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Ina Scher ,Davis & Gilbert, Davis & Gilbert LLP Ina Scher of Davis & Gilbert Behind Attacks of Whistleblowers International New York Internet Author: New York , New York Business Consultants: Ina Scher Davis & Gilbert Internet

6, Report #1191550

Nov 26 2014
Judge Terry Fox Denver Judge Terry Fox, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Remedial On-the-Job Training for Incompetent Denver Judge Terry Fox Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

7, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

8, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

9, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

10, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

11, Report #1191441

Nov 25 2014
David Miller-KFORCE Talent Consulting David Miller, KFORCE Talent Consulting, (((Redacted))), (((Redacted))) MADHYA PRADESH & CHHATISGARH, INDIA Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Employment Services: David Miller-KFORCE Talent Consulting Internet

12, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

13, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

Nov 25 2014
Complaint Review: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Antonio Texas
Author: Poteet, Texas Marine Accessories: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars San Antonio, Texas

15, Report #1191345

Nov 25 2014
Diamonds International Tanzanites International DI scammed me out of tens of thousands: gems did not match certification papers Cozumel New York Author: Highlands, Texas Jewelry Stores: Diamonds International Internet

16, Report #1191353

Nov 25 2014
David miller KFORCE Talent Consulting & Search Group beware of possible scam Washington, DC, Author: Florida Hospitals: David miller Washington, DC, ,

17, Report #1190769

Nov 22 2014
D&L Transportation Inc David Karasch - owner Liars - Unprofessional - Old Equipment - Never use this company - Ever - Worst Experience moving my car ever! Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Transporters: D&L Transportation Inc Nationwide

18, Report #1190071

Curtis international prouduct electrocuted me Toronto Ontario Canada
Author: taunton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international Toronto, Ontario

19, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

20, Report #1190733

Nov 22 2014
International Academy of Design and Technology IADT, Sanford-Brown College Cancelled Programs without telling me! Did not deliver on promises! Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: International Academy of Design and Technology Nationwide

21, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

22, Report #1190583

Nov 21 2014
Black Arrow Software Black Arrow LTDBlackArrowSoftwareBlackArrowBlack Arrow Online Theft, Internet Theft Hong Kong Internet Author: San Antonio, Other Internet Fraud: Black Arrow Software Internet

Nov 21 2014
Kevin Fleming Seaside Mariana fraudulent misrepresentation lie decieve deception misleading negligent non-performance trick scam ripoff law suit claim Internet
Author: Nicaragua, Other Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

24, Report #1190546

Nov 21 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC YOUR HAZARD INSURANCE HAS EXPIRED.... San Antonio Texas Author: Everett, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet