Your Search | elite movers, on line movers & the right movers

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud clients feel secure in knowing that they are in complete control of the business funding process. There is no obligation and quotes are 100% free of charge. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Absurd - Defamation of Character Author: Tustin, California Business Consulting: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered flying Shark Dec 10 and never received and they will not respond to emails or messages through FB. Internet Author: Wilburton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Fuccillo VW of Schenectady New York Told us they were paying existing lease on a lemon, then didn't pay it off in full!!! Schenectady New York Author: SCOTIA, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Fuccillo VW of Schenectady NY Schenectady NY, New York

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Tee Drop Scamming Fire & Rescue, Law Enforcement, Veterans & Disabled!!!! Internet, All over the world!!!! Beware!!!! Internet Author: Petaluma , California Gift Shops: The Tee Drop Internet

Jan 24 2017
Sevan Skin Care PUREPIZZAZZ and SGI IVORYLOOK and MYSTERE They made fraud charges on my credit card. Laytonsville Maryland Author: BRADLEY, Illinois Eye Care: Sevan Skin Care Laytonsville, Maryland

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
ARA Association Mark Farmer, Attorney Told me a judgement would be filed on 12 yr old debt Internet Author: summerville, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ARA Association Internet

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered a custom shirt for my Mother-In-law for Christmas. It has never arrived after weeks of trying to get the order completed. Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
claycooleymotorcompany pretty much the whole customer service department they are a fake fraud business dallas irving Nationwide The Deadbeat Wail Author: little elm, Texas Auto Dealers: claycooleymotorcompany Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Prime Line Gear Internet USA teepeat Scam site that never delivers goods or responses to emails WALNUT, California Author: peterborough, Other Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet USA WALNUT,, California

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Hydro Galaxy BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY....TAKES YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECIEVE ITEMS PURCHASED.....COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.....ITS A SHAME AMAZON ALLOWS THEM TO SELL ON THEIR WEBSITE......I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS OVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION....HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS....DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE US.....BEWARE Burbank California
Author: st. elmo, Illinois Nurseries: Hydro Galaxy Burbank, California

Jan 23 2017
Tmobile payed for a phone in full, phone got lost in the mail and Tmobile wont replace the phone and wont give me a refund!!!!!! Sylmar california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet