ELMA DOLATKHAH EDWIN DEE EDWIN DOLATKHAH DR. MOVE INC. , MISTER INVESTOR, LLC, PLUGIN REALTY, INC. ARE ALL CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Elma Dolatkhah Edwin Dee Edwin Dolatkhah Dr. Move Inc. , Mister Investor, LLC, Plugin Realty, Inc. are all CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY
There may be more specific results for "Elma Dolatkhah Edwin Dee Edwin Dolatkhah Dr. Move Inc. , Mister Investor, LLC, Plugin Realty, Inc. are all CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY"
For more specific results for "Elma Dolatkhah Edwin Dee Edwin Dolatkhah Dr. Move Inc. , Mister Investor, LLC, Plugin Realty, Inc. are all CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

MOVIEPASS is a SCAM Author: Westlake, Ohio Internet Fraud: MOVIEPASS Internet

Oct 16 2017
Mini Miner SCAM. After pay for services they delete my account. There is no support available at all. Stav away. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mini Miner Internet

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Other Info Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
My Merchant Group LLC Jose Valerio Evangelist Thief Bklyn New York Author: Bklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: My Merchant Group LLC Bklyn, New York

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
CrystalCreations SCAM!! Missouri City Texas Author: Missouri City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CrystalCreations Missouri City, Texas

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
F***book.com F***book.com scam website Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Software: F***book.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Chicago Computer Pro Christopher Galagaza, Chris Galagaza Con Artist fraud front Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Chicago Computer Pro Chicago, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
Kahali Somali Cattery Karen VancePeter Vance Ringworm, poor temperament, heart murmur all in one kitten Quebec and New York Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Kahali Somali Cattery Internet

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Orbit leasing Car city Scam Wyoming mi Michigan Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit leasing Internet

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
Golfio Inc Refused to refund an order never received Nationwide Author: Dumont, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Golfio Inc ,

Oct 16 2017
DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Jerry Wenger, Damon Fadale Fraud, Confidence Game, Wire Fraud Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts