ELMA DOLATKHAH EDWIN DEE EDWIN DOLATKHAH DR. MOVE INC. , MISTER INVESTOR, LLC, PLUGIN REALTY, INC. ARE ALL CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Elma Dolatkhah Edwin Dee Edwin Dolatkhah Dr. Move Inc. , Mister Investor, LLC, Plugin Realty, Inc. are all CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY
There may be more specific results for "Elma Dolatkhah Edwin Dee Edwin Dolatkhah Dr. Move Inc. , Mister Investor, LLC, Plugin Realty, Inc. are all CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY"
For more specific results for "Elma Dolatkhah Edwin Dee Edwin Dolatkhah Dr. Move Inc. , Mister Investor, LLC, Plugin Realty, Inc. are all CHEATERS SCAM ARTIST DUPE PEOPLES MONEY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
derma renue Was told I was receiving a free trial and all I needed to do was pay the shipping. Nevada Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: derma renue Internet

Aug 16 2017
cyber broadcasting How cyber broadcasting Scams everyone especially the disabled Coal City Illinois Author: ottawa, Illinois Internet: Cyber Broadcasting LLC Coal City,

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy unprofessional, dishonest, disrespectful Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm automatic shipping scam Internet Author: Berlin, New Jersey Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC Charged me for work which was not performed. Derry New Hampshire Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Boat Dealers: Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC Derry, New Hampshire

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Scam Theif Fraud Sacramento California Author: Renfrew, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Sacramento, California

Aug 16 2017
smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Liers and money pit simi valley california Author: roseville, Michigan On-Line Stores: smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Internet

Aug 16 2017
Reptilinks Nick Helble Refused to refund money per agreement after company received product back. Blanchester Ohio Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Small Business Services: Reptilinks Blanchester, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Readers Choice Service, INC.  Lakewood Colorado Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Adoption Agencies: Readers Choice Service, INC. Lakewood , Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Donnie, Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano, Donnie Pledger Manzano fraud, scam artist, con man AIDS Donnie Pledger AIDS, Fraud, Scam Artist Rosenberg Texas
Author: Texas Adultery: Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano Rosenberg, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
vincarhistory, llc Totally INCORRECT Information. Los Angeles California Author: PAGOSA SPRINGS, Colorado Auto Inspection: vincarhistory, llc Internet

Aug 16 2017
NSR Tactical TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE--10 WEEKS AND STILL NO HOLSTER -- WON'T REFUND MONEY Chino Valley Arizona Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Guns & Ranges: NSR Tactical Chino Valley, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
esn the coin store customer service 1-877-948-5711 names: AJ,Stacy,Laura,Patty I purchased approximately $1000.00 worth of coins from esn coin store from Feb. to May 2017,all customer service all mail boxes are full Internet Author: KANKAKEE, Illinois Investment Brokers: esn the coin store Internet

Aug 16 2017
Money Network First Data, Metabank Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Money Network Nationwide