Your Search | elove little rock, ar

Oct 26 2016
HANGER CLINIC; PROSTHETICS & ORTHITICS Insurance Fraud austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: HANGER CLINIC; PROSTHETICS & ORTHITICS austin, Texas

Oct 23 2016
Great Plains Lending, LLC Great Plains Lending, LLCOtoe-Missouria Indian ReservationRed Rock, OK 74651(877) 836-1506 Great Plains LendingPO Box 42906Philadelphia, PA 19101 ,Great Plains LendingAttn: Customer Support1050 East 2nd Street, Box 500Edmond, Oklahoma 73034 Biggest Scam Rippoffs ever, do not state the $ per day in agreement, only by year. They charge %9.00 then some interest rate a day, then claim the tribal By-law so they can't be sued for scamming people, when the tribal people do not benefit from any of this money. Red Rock, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: London, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Great Plains Lending, LLC Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Whynotleaseit  I also got scammed by Whynotleaseit Little Rock Arkansas Author: Alexander, Arkansas Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Pogoplug Cloud Engines Promised lifetime account for Cloud Storage. They stopped service and deleted all files with little notice. San Francisco California Author: Casselberry, Florida Internet: Pogoplug San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 18 2016
Skintrium Great Product, shipping a little delayed Carle Place New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Skintrium Carle Place, New York

Oct 17 2016
Alternative online Design Alternative Online Design took advantage of my desire to make a little extra money Phoenix, Arizona. 85020 Internet Author: Ocala, Florida On-Line Stores: Alternative online Design Internet

Oct 16 2016
CKM Huskies Nicole Marshburn Taylor Horrific scary breeders that care very little for their dogs and send home sick dogs that are worm infested White Lake Wisconsin Author: Middleburgh , New York Animal Services: CKM Huskies Nicole Marshburn White Lake , Wisconsin

Oct 12 2016
Ron Holland Antonio Holland Contracting without a license Round Rock Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ron Holland Round Rock, Texas

Oct 11 2016
Barkely Capital Grey Mountain Management Regarding a Mr. Mathewson, and his assistant Phillip After trades was won, and I requested my profits be withdrawal, they would take all the money into my account, and ignore my request for the withdraw while I was speaking to them in put in back into a trade right under my nose. Even I had more winnings, Support manager argue with me about asking for the withdraw, traded again under my nose, as if they were saying to me what are your going to do about it! Now the account manager won''t respond at all, and this has been going on now at least 2 weeks or a little longer now. I'm a widow that needs all my money back! Now!! London SE1 (SG SE Author: buffalo, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Barkely Capital London SE1 (SG,

Oct 10 2016
coinoutlet bitcoin atm Lititz Pennsylvania Transaction Complete Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Cash Services: coinoutlet Lititz, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Boardwalk buy B2 Took my money and never delivered my product. They refuse to respond to my emails Internet Internet Author: Little egg harbor, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk buy Internet

Oct 09 2016
Title Bucks of gadsden, alabama She would no I was in serious problem with money refinance give a little more money few times till she knows I can't pay. Gadsden Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Car Financing: Title Bucks of gadsden, al Alabama

Oct 07 2016
TD Bank, NA Usury, theft by deception, consumer fraud Ridgewood New Jersey Of course it's your fault Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Banks: TD Bank, NA Ridgewood, New Jersey
16, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 01 2016
Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Thomas Cornell Zack Cornell I paid $550 for one drum of tar for a 3375 sq ft driveway and one man working two hours. Round Rock Texas Author: Wimberley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Round Rock, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Dermasoft skin restoee Advertised as if this were the Christie Brinkley product as on dr oz Internet Author: Little rock , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fern soft skin restoee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Piping Rock ? SICK SICK SICK!!!!! Lake Ronkonkoma New York Author: lighthouse point, Florida Specialty Stores: Piping Rock Lake Ronkonkoma, New York

Sep 27 2016
Comporium Communications Comporium false billing Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Internet: Comporium Communications Rock Hill , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Innovative Facility Solutions Does not pay Little Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: Volo, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative Facility Solutions Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
Castle Rock Auto LLC Castle rock Avoid this guy as you would a syphilitic w**** Eugene Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Dealers: Castle Rock Auto LLC Eugene , Oregon

Sep 20 2016
Insight Publishing , ISN Works , Jeanne Baach, Dona Merritt, Jules Corrado I paid $2000 for a book to be published in which they disregarded me and the project. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Round Rock, Texas Desktop Publishing: Insight Publishing Sevierville,, Tennessee

Sep 20 2016
Mueller and Hinds Takes a lot of money for little work done Las vegas Nevada (NV) Author: Las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Mueller and Hinds Las vegas, Nevada