Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Elove Little Rock, AR

Showing 1-25 of 9,300 Found Reports For more specific results for "Elove Little Rock, AR"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

2, Report #1362055

Mar 15 2017
USAA USAA Reps Intentionaly Harass People Who Want Personal Information Deleted San Antonio Texas How's the weather in Sna Antionio at USAA, Robert ? Author: Columbus, Georgia Questionable Activities: USAA San Antonio, Texas

3, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 14 2017
Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Thank God! Author: Costa Mesa, California Computer Fraud: Leagle.com Internet

Mar 14 2017
Tempoe Loan Hero NOT A LOAN! Manchester New Hampshire Author: Little Egg Harbor , New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Tempoe Manchester, New Hampshire

Mar 14 2017
dove rock models / jody louise (real name jody corcoran) Dove Rock Models tricked me ad stole from me £350 brooklyn New York
Author: LEEDS, Alabama Modeling Agencies: dove rock models brooklyn, New York

Mar 13 2017
First Class Whitening This is a total ripoff. I tried the product thinking it was a cheaper alternative to other whitening agents for my teeth. I tried it - and it worked a little, then I received a bill for over 100.00!! I tried to contact to return by email - they took over a week to respond and say to call their toll free number. They waited until my month to return was over before sending me an email to contact them. Henderson Nevada Author: Fontana, California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson , Nevada

Mar 13 2017
Grand Properties Real Estate/Property Management Unfair rental practices, pray on the little guy Grand Rapids Minnesota Author: Wirt, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Grand Properties Real Estate/Property Management Grand Rapids, Minnesota

Mar 11 2017
College Station Elementary School Deceived us to enroll or kids, rejected or child from attending dance, misleading children Little Rock Arkansas
Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Clubs & Organizations: College Station Elementary School Arkansas

Mar 09 2017
Hatz up Frank davis Known for ripping off local Little League teams Houston Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Hatz up Internet

Mar 09 2017
Wonder hearing aid Overcharged and faulty merchandise San Diego California Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Wonder hearing aid San Diego, California

Mar 09 2017
ATT U-verse Directv ATT Internet, Directv Bundle The Lying Never Stops Rogers, AR/nationwide Nationwide Author: Rogers , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: ATT U-verse Directv Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Action Appliance Inc. Doesn't stand behind there work, poor customer service Colorado Springs Nationwide
Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Appliances: Action Appliance Inc. Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) San Francisco, California Notice to Author Author: Kansas City, Kansas Property Management: Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners San Francisco, California

Mar 08 2017
Round Rock ATA Martial Arts They will rip you off **** Beware***** Pflugerville Texas Author: ROUND ROCK , Texas Sports Instruction: Round Rock ATA Martial Arts Pflugerville, Texas

Mar 06 2017
TXTag Outrageous fees continue to pile up on an amount already paid off Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Government Services: TXTag Austin, Texas

Mar 05 2017
Dove Rock Models Tried To Get Me To Pay 3000 Dollars For Photoshoot & More Brooklyn New York Author: Fresno, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Dove Rock Models Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Tamon Andrews Scam, fraud Round rock, tx Irving, tx, Austin, tx Texas Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Services: Tamon Andrews Internet

Mar 03 2017
bestbullforusa.com English bulldogs for sale Fraud, scam Austin, tx Irving tx, round rock, tx Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: bestbullforusa.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Texas Guaranteed TG Misreporting loan status...ruining my credit Round Rock Texas Author: Plant City, Florida Loan Modification: Texas Guaranteed Round Rock, Texas

Mar 03 2017
Stony Brook Hospital WORSE THAN JAIL --- Beyond your worst nightmare Stony Brook New York A little more information + What to do instead Author: Southold , New York Mental Institutions: Stony Brook Hospital Stony Brook, New York