Your Search | elove little rock, ar

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
comenity bank Haband comenity bank Haband comenity bank Haband This bank is a rip off Columbus Ohio columbus ohio Internet Question Author: miam gardens, Florida Consumer Services: comenity bank Haband Internet

Jan 23 2017
Camping World of Little Rock Sales department , untrustworthy North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Arlington, Tennessee RV Dealers: Camping World of Little Rock North Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
Rock Martin Custom Jewelry Rock Martin Fine Jewelry, Rock Martin Jewelry, Michael McFadden, Michael McFadden jewelry A BUSINESS THAT DOESN'T KEEP IT'S WORD, LOSES MY BUSINESS Laguna Beach California Author: Laguna Beach, California Jewelers: Rock Martin Custom Jewelry Laguna Beach, California

Jan 20 2017
Pinnacle Asset Real Estate Petty, Rude, Threatening, Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Landlords: Pinnacle Asset Real Estate Greenwood Village, Colorado

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth Revita Youth Eye Serum and Revita Youth Neuvia Cream Snake Oil St. Petersburg Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Medical Supplies: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd.Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com Guy Babcock and his wife Shu Guang Shen Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com do not pay their bills Oxford Other
Author: London, Other Ice Cream Shops: Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Oxford , Other

Jan 13 2017
Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Billy Leary Wrecked my mobile home in a 4ft ditch and kept my money Utica New York Author: Little Falls, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Utica , New York

Jan 13 2017
Royal Maids LLC Lack of cleaning, rude, lied, stole, cheated Little River South Carolina
Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cleaning Services: Royal Maids LLC Little River, South Carolina

Jan 12 2017
Anthony Tejada Overcharged me in interest with financing a motorcycle from them and Oak Rock Financial Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Financial Services: Anthony Tejada Oxnard, California

Jan 11 2017
Little Darlin's Boutique Owner: Darla Whitworth Stolen item by Darla Whitworth!!! Hixson Tennessee Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Seamstress: Little Darlin's Boutique Hixson, Tennessee

Jan 11 2017
Denise Curren, Denise with the Bernese, My Little Ones Bernese Mountain Dog Breeder Millerton Pennsylvania
Author: Fredericksburg, Indiana Dog Breeders: Denise Curren Millerton, Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Robert Hilsik Robert Hilsik at Raoul Felder incompetent lawyer who messed up my cases, caused me to lose custody of my children and caused other parents to lose custody of their children for no just cause. This lawyer is lazy, and takes excessive fees for very little work. Dont use this lawyer and make complaints asap for his disbarment and sue him for damages New York Author: Bayville, New York Lawyers: Robert Hilsik New York

Jan 09 2017
Magic Track Charged my account and I never received the product New Jersey Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Correctional Facilities: Magic Track Internet

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP; Eric Israel, California Broker and Tony Garza, Texas Broker Accepted membership fee. After 1 month, lied about TX broker leaving company. Cancelled membership but refused to return membership fee. IRVINE, California Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Realtors: THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dell Financial Services More than 170 complaints about fraudulent interest charges and false finance charges Round Rock Texas I have two questions Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Dell Financial Services Round Rock, Texas

Jan 04 2017
ARMagLock AR Mag Evolusion Concepts, LLC Lockarmaglock.com Fraudulent Legal & Safety Representation San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Guns & Ranges: ARMagLock Internet

Jan 03 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Save up to $60 Sent all my receipts in and received a check for $8 with an explanation that it was a duolicate Del Rio Texas Consumer contacted and Payment issued Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas