Your Search | embarq , century tel also vonage

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 25 2016
(((REDACTED))) General, (((REDACTED))), (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED)))They are thieves who mislead you and steal your money, No matter how hard you worked to save it , they will take it in return for nothing Lakewood , Colorado General Steel Author: Grand Coteau, Louisiana Manufactured Home Dealers: (((REDACTED))) , General, (((REDACTED))) , And (((REDACTED))) Steel , Also (((REDACTED))) Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 23 2016
Roarlocal ROARlocal Neil Asher also known as Veracity and Aussiepreneur Sydney Internet Author: waga waga, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Roarlocal Internet

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Also called SKINnoir Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 21 2016
Whynotleaseit  I also got scammed by Whynotleaseit Little Rock Arkansas Author: Alexander, Arkansas Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 16 2016
pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES, THEY FRAUDULANTLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ITEMS YOU DID NOT BUY AND THEN ALSO DON'T SHIP YOU ANYTHING (DESPITE FRAUDULANT CHARGES() Nationwide Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Dan Underwood Crime Prevention Unit (no license) Put in a security system on trade. System broke within short amount of time. By the end of the deal, he owes me $2300. Has also done this to others. Jacksonville Florida Author: St Johns, Florida Security Services: Dan Underwood Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 15 2016
Luxe Dope Multimedia LuxeDope, VVGraphics, LuxeGraphics (also on Instagram) Do not pay (via PayPal) for any services from LuxeDope or LuxeDope Multimedia Manhattan, NY | Miami, FL Internet Author: Indian Head , Maryland Websites: Luxe Dope Multimedia Internet

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 14 2016
Century Link Bait and Switch -- Bait you in with discounts, cancel your order, sell the same service for more Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 12 2016
Century Link Deception and lies condoned to rope customers into un-deliverable contracts, which can only be cancelled with huge penalties! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
DISH TV Internet Service-Century Link DISH TV in Minneapolis using Century Link as their internet providers. Charged for Lack of Services Internet READ!!!! Author: Maple Grove, Minnesota Internet Services: DISH TV Internet Service-Century Link Internet

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide