Your Search | embarq , century tel also vonage

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
Century Diamonds Shady Business CULVER CITY California Author: HAZARD, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: Century Diamonds CULVER CITY, California

Jan 18 2017
David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Goes by: DAVID KING DAVID COLES  Jack Richeson BUSINESS ALSO GOES BY: LAKECREST LTD. 12700 LAKE AVENUE, SUITE 2213 cleveland ohio 44107Phone  216- 470-4908FAX  216- 521-0947Wellsfinancialservices@gmail.com Rxpanded Across Canada Port Clinton Ohio Author: Alabama Loans: David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Port Clinton, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Quality Auto Parts Promised to Connect me with dealers who could provide me hard to find parts for my 90 WagoVan. Lie. Chicago, Illinois // also North Carolina listed Internet // Ill + North Carolina listed Author: Tippalo , Mississippi Auto Parts: Quality Auto Parts Internet

Jan 17 2017
Geek Hoodies Trying to return item, emailed them 4 times no response back. Also have called Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 10 2017
Fiverr.com Micah Kaufman & Vered Schwarz SCAM RIP OFF BEWARE OF THESE CON ARTISTS New York, NY AND Tel Aviv Israel Internet
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Consumer Services: Fiverr Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Grindstone Inc. Deceitful company with unprofessional managers that LIE Ellicott City Maryland STOP !!! Author: New Ringgold, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Grindstone Inc. Ellicott City, Maryland

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
MyLife.com Inc. MyLife.com Inc. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MyLife.Inc to plaster my personal information like my date of birth, addresses in the internet. I will report them to the FTC, the POLICE, and other LEGAL authorities. My lawyer will also send them a letter. Lost Angeles California Author: Lancaster, California News Media: MyLife.com Inc. Lost Angeles, California

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 02 2017
Nerdlink management - david Santana David Santana / nerd link management CPN ripoff . Takes ur money more and more and when u stop paying he stops talking up hope . He also have other services . He's a scam artist . Took my money around the hardiest time of the year xmas promising me hope and CPN funding . I lost so much!!! Georgia / la craigslist
Author: Internet Financial Services: Nerdlink management - david Santana Internet

Jan 02 2017
Aaron's Aaron's Collinsville Virginia Also to robert Author: Collinsville, Virginia Rental Stores: Aaron's Collinsville , Virginia

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York