EMBARQ , CENTURY TEL ALSO VONAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage
There may be more specific results for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
For more specific results for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Scott Green, Manager?/Quality Used Engines Absolutely unprofessional, fraudulent, rude dude! 2nd engine also came with faulty parts Costing a fortune Just wanted a working engine Nationwide Author: Wallowa, Oregon Auto Warranty: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

May 25 2017
Wang Gang Shanghai tel:021-5437660 fake product, no communication, no return policy Shanghai Minhangqu Internet
Author: Betty, Alabama Sporting Goods: Wang Gang Shanghai Shanghai Minhangqu, Other

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
Daryll Triplett aka HAIR911 HAIR911, Triplett, CitySecurity, Officers, KeepitReal, Fraud, RipOFF, Scam, DO NO WORK WITH. Does not pay on time. Ignored me for a werk. Never got back to me about working again. He will use you for what he needs and will ignore you. Will also try to come on to you.. 'Jokingly' and make you uncomfortable, Creeper, Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Personal Services: Daryll Triplett HAIR911 Internet

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Eros.com, Victoria Victoria did not tell me that the extra $1500.00 I spent would be used for her tip - $1000 and the rest for Eros.com. I also gave her $520. Very dissatisfied. RipOff!! San Diego Nationwide What? Author: Escondido, California Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Internet

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Cable TV: Century link

May 14 2017
NetSpend Also known as control card Stole my money Nationwide
Author: Oakland park, Florida Criminal Justice System: NetSpend Nationwide

May 14 2017
hobbies discount.net Chris Oliver Order #73739 confirmed and paid on 1st december 2016. never sent! many excuses but no real reply or refund. it's a scam. theft! internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount.net Internet

May 13 2017
gloss motive pure cbd rip off snake oil of the 21st century las vegas Nevada Author: bartlett, Tennessee Alternative Health: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

May 12 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Refill NOT Requested! Las Vegas Nevada They hit me also Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 12 2017
mobe mattlloyd told me I was going to make moneyand its a scam they also took more than i wanted them to do not know Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: mobe Internet

May 12 2017
Hopscotch Contacts customers to consolidate high interest rate debt, ends up chargint hem for a training program where the consumer then ends up paying 7000 more dollars then they actually started with and they never get to actually take an educational program.. also uses the words Merchant Services in their marketing Tempe Arizona Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Hopescotch Teme, Arizona

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 11 2017
DWorldconstructions Also operates the websites: MPPROConstructions and KellyKellyEngineering This is a scammer trying to commit Identity Theft for job seekers Internet, California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Builders & Contractors: DWorldconstructions Internet

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet