Your Search | embarq , century tel also vonage

Jul 23 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
awd financial agent kevin moreno Kervin Moreno. Kevin mojica. Mike royal scammed me out of $5,500 new port richey, Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Mortgage Companies: awd financial agent kevin moreno new port richey, Florida

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 18 2014
world football ticket exchange worldfootballticketexchange also a victim from France PARIS, France Internet Author: PARIS, Ticket Sales: world football ticket exchange Internet

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California

Jul 16 2014
mygiftcardsite.com u.s. bank national association licensed by master card international.866-952-5653 refused to use of card to purchase tobacco , said merchant is listed as a blocked merchant per phonecall . woman said was not allowed to use gift cards at this merchant due to what he sold as she asked me what kind of store did i try to use it at .. also told me gift cards are limited ... but on the front of pkge when card was purchased says clearly on front use it anywhere ... so why was a tobacco store denied i asked . she replied because it was a head shop ...... i was purchasing a 13$ bag of tobacco ... international Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
ABC Roofs Tore off part of our roof and covered it with a tarp, knowing it was to rain that evening. Our bedroom fllooded and he says it is not his fault. He also coved up the roof the next day with emdm but has installed it incorrectly per 4 other roofers statement. Omaha Nebraska Author: Fremont, Nebraska Small Business Services: ABC Roofs Omaha, Nebraska

9, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General Fiancé Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General Fiancé Internet

10, Report #1162049

Jul 15 2014
Loans of America 7-minute loans Mr. Shane/Shawn Williams also took $100.00 from a Green Dot money pak for a loan for $8000.00, but could not receive loan until I give them another Green Dot Money pak for $480.00, and will never, never return my $100.00 from the first money pak. Florida Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Loans of America Internet

Jul 14 2014
metro pcs i have bough a phone and the sales representative said if i pay $120.00 i will receive a rebate of $50.00 back, i also have extra money to upgrade my plan.  brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs brooklyn, New York

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Blue Dart Limited Aanchel Shetty Aanchel Shetty, also works for GlaxoSmithKline, didn't refund $395 mumbai Maharashtra Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Medical Supplies: Blue Dart Limited Internet

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban Owner Eli Saban come to my home give me flat price for my move on the day of the move send the truck with 3 movers the come pick up my staff and the next day Eli call me and damned $3000.00 for extra cub that I have this guy also have involute in two movi Fraud me lye and still my goods don't use this company EATONTOWN New Jersey Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Moving Companies: All Direction Moving LLC aka Moving Direct Eli Saban EATONTOWN, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, These guys are liars and scammers. They make fake websites full of Fake Testimonies! Fake Site: http://www.automotiveforumz.com/ Real Site: http://www.automotiveforums.com They also have a fake review site that they own on their website: http://www.head-gasket-repair.com/xpert-answers/head-gasket-sealer-comparison/ They make all kinds of bull claims. we purchased the product for a BMW when it did not work they wouldn't warranty it because we purchased the specially blended kit! My father in law is a concrete contractor who uses sodium silicate to seal concrete. This product is 100% watered down Sodium Silicate. They are about as dishonest as they come! Georgia Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Parts: Dura-Seal, PermaTech, ABX International, Internet

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 11 2014
WWW.LICENSEDIRECT.COM This Website is wrongfully displaying my license information that includes wrong expiration date. The LICENSEDIRECT.COM web page is also implying that I have two secret arrest records, in a very libelous manner! Burbank California Author: Fresh Meadows, New York Search Engine Optimization: WWW.LICENSEDIRECT.COM Internet

Jul 11 2014
Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Ok, you want to have this person brought to justice. Here is exactly where they are currently located. What they do is rip people off for time shares, sell fake time shares and also try to convince software developers to work for free for partnership or Time share rip off, investment rip off, partnership rip off, timberland Aberdeen Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Real Estate Investing: Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Aberdeen, Washington

Jul 11 2014
Simple Filings This is a scam, and also perpetuating a fraud. They sell something they don't own that is free. Social Security is a Federal intity. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Simple Filings Internet

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Sun-Tec Solar Energy Sun-Tek, Sun-Tech, Sun-Tec, Sun-Tec East Coast, Sun-Tec East Coast. also D/B.A. ISPC Liars, Cheaters, Scum Bags all engineered to sell a finance contract from ISPC Clearwater,  Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sun-Tec Solar Energy Clearwater, FL , Florida

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida