Your Search | embarq , century tel also vonage

1, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

2, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York

3, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

4, Report #1319525

Jul 29 2016
cenutury link century link internet service didn't get carol stream il Nationwide Author: limestone, Tennessee Cable TV: cenutury link Nationwide

5, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
who's who HaHa, Hal, or Gay Mike, Or Jimmiieachie, who cares you all stink Author: Omaha, Nebraska Insurance Companies: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Waco, Texas

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 25 2016
Knick of Time Watches Knick of Time on Facebook Marjorie Escaro Stole my money. The company promised to issue me a refund for over a month and never delivered. They have done this to several people. They also delete any negative comments on their page so no one can see what they have done. Glenelg North, SA 5045 Australia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Jul 25 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 23 2016
Auto Warranty Agency Also swindled by Auto Warranty lAgency Salisbury, MD 21801 Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto Warranty: Auto Warranty Agency Salisbury, MD 21801, Maryland

Jul 23 2016
Century Link Agreed amount is not what thay are taking out of bank account. worldwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Troy Eckard Eckard Enterprises LLC, also known as, Con Amor Holdings Prentends to own or be able to develop projects in Costa Rica. Quepos and Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Other Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Troy Eckard Richardson, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Narcissistic thief who lies and doesn't live up to his word, no refund. Georgia
you may also find this interesting Author: navarre, Florida Media: Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Georgia

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Simon Smith eVestigator, RPL Central Did not complete job, will keep asking for more and more money, has also been convicted of drug use. Bayswater North Other Misleading Information. Author: Victoria, Other Consulting: Simon Smith Bayswater North, Other

Jul 19 2016
PRAZA HEALTH iNTERNET SCAM. Free sample gets you unwanted product also and recurring bills over $87 per month (forever after) Scottsdale Arizona
Author: anywhere, Florida Alternative Health: PRAZA Health Scottsdale, Arizona