EMBARQ , CENTURY TEL ALSO VONAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage
There may be more specific results for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
For more specific results for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Laid back loot I ordered a pair of steelers sneakers for $24.90 on May 19,2017 and today is now July 18,2017 and I still hav not received them yet . I tried calling a few times and all I got was a recording and I also emailed them and few emails old and they hi. Internet Author: Catasauqua, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Laid back loot Internet

Jul 17 2017
Saratoga Homes Texas Saratoga Homes of Texas, Saratoga Homes Low Quality, Poor finish work, consistent construction errors, clueless management and ownership. Worst place buy a home and from what I hear also to work. austin Texas
Author: texas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Saratoga Homes Texas austin, Texas

Jul 17 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Thomas Moran Landscape Painted by a Chinese Moron Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Advertize on my car Advertise on my car Biggest rip off. They state that after you pay around 24.00 to order your sticker that after you post a picture of the sticker on your car they will reimburse you the money you paid out. However, after you call to request your money they tell you that you agreed to getting your money back after you make 300 in sales. Also, I was told there is a yearly fee of 35.00 that would occur after a year. I signed up in May and today, July 14, I receive an email saying it is time to charge the annual fee. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Unusual Rip-Off: Advertize on my car Internet

Jul 14 2017
BeenVerified.com Libel, made my background history available to the entire WWW, and aside from producing false information, they also tarnish my reputation by insinuative result postings of records from my past that are either no longer a matter of public record, records of criminal cases where I was found innocent, or records that are no longer available to the credit bureau (bankruptcy - almost 13 years ago) Internet Author: Duncanville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BeenVerified.com Internet

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 13 2017
sltomania slot machines slotomania They mislead me into believing I would receive 28 billion coins in double up boom level...I had a window pop up telling me I would receive 28 billion coins rather than 939,000,000 at the time of my purchase. The level up boom cost me 130.00 canadian for 7 days. I was suppose to win 28 billion coins each time I reached a level ending in 0 on a doulble level up boom. Also how do they justify charging the amount of money they do for coin packages, the largest is 500.00 American, they do NOT offer any cash prizes! I don't know, only that it is an american site Internet Author: Waubaushene, Alabama Websites: sltomania slot machines Internet

Jul 12 2017
International Rebate LLC I will also receive a $100 Gift Card for Walmart to purchase anything I want. Just for looking at their program. Tallevast Florida Author: Mt. Vernon, Illinois Telemarketers: International Rebate LLC Tallevast, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Gregg Savage, Pengar Consulting Group, LLC (also dba RapidBusinessCredit.com) also intelli brand marketing. web addresses are: www.pengarconsulting.com AND www.MyFundingDepot.com among others SCAMMER & FRAUDSTER claiming to do business funding, credit enhancement, etc Duluth Georgia Author: Brooklyn, New York Financial Services: Gregg Savage Duluth , Georgia

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona

Jul 11 2017
Adventurer Hotel Tradewinds Airport Hotel LAX RIP OFF I Payed Cash for my Stay but they also Charged my Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: Letterkenny, Hotel: Adventurer Hotel Los Angeles, California

Jul 11 2017
Longship logistics Had contracted to do a load for this broker 1st pu was wrong ,del date and time were also wrong got to customer and was told load doesnt deliver as longship had put in contract. had to wait till the following day mind you this was a load of melons.Drivers and companies doing business with longship logistics be warned they don't pay . Lexington Kentucky Deadbeat customers Author: Lexington , Kentucky Dead Beat Customers: Longship logistics Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
Allumiderm Eye Restore Salve Video shows instant results for smoother skin, but the salve does nothing at all. Then when you order the trial bottle for $5, you also get a bottle you did not order, but are charged for! Then they send more every month and keep charging around $90 each time! When you call to cancel they explain that they can't accept the unopened package for return. Worst customer service for an even more useless product. Costa Mesa, California Internet Author: Cheverly, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 11 2017
RenewEyeCream Also...ReVitalizeSkinSerum I did not order this as anything but samples nowhere did I see that they were going to automatically whenever they want to deduct from my account and continue to do so they switched it to the sample to an automatic and will not allow me to get my money back with the product secure and unopened open Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: RenewEyeCream Internet

Jul 11 2017
Xpressary Ray Twitty in Customer Service. I ordered this kitchen item that cut vegetables. It was ordered on March 18th, 2017. I paid $38.85 for 3 of the items. My order number was #6899 and they said I would get a tracking number once it came to the United States. I emailed them quite a few times. I quickly got a response then all of a sudden, NOTHING. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. Never did. I also see the name of Shad in Customer Service that responded to me too. Never said but said order was coming from China. Internet Author: Carmel, Indiana Bake Shops: Xpressary Internet