Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage
There may be more reports for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
For more results perform a general search for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Matt Pace Keenan MDP company Very shoddy work, extensive damage,cashed my checks, did not deliver materials ordered, and lied for months and months East Bridgewater Massachusetts Please also check Author: Southshore, Massachusetts Landscape Companies: Matt Pace Keenan East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Gary Spatz - the Playground Playground acting school The Playground Should be called the PREY ground and Spatz should be ashamed of himself/ jailed century city California Author: beverly hills, California Con Artists: Gary Spatz - the Playground century city, California

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Mercari aka Mercari Inc do not work with these people you will not get paid and also they will cancel your site for no good reasons believe me as I say from experi ence they are unreachable and bad business ethics you will not get paid correctly of your items values San Francisco Internet Author: Venice, Florida Attorneys General: Mercari Internet

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 13 2017
careerapply.org Also known as MOBE and Automateddailyincome.com. But there are already 16 complaints on ripoffreport.com about MOBE. People need to know that careerapply.org is the URL of their business' website. What legitimate employer would want his prospective employee to pay HIM money before starting work? None! Springville Utah Author: Springville, Utah Bait-and-Switch: careerapply.org Internet

Feb 13 2017
Generational Equity LLC TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Generational Equity, LLC commits to total customer satisfaction and pledges to resolve complaints and inquiries. Generational Equity is committed to the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Generational Equity will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business. Generational Equity provides free educational-based forums to teach business owners how to successfully prepare an exit strategy. Generational Equity also provides professional financial evaluations and mergers and acquisitions advisory services for low to middle market private companies. Feel confident and secure when doing business with Generational Equity. Dallas Texas, Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Generational Equity TRUSTED Business | Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Generational Equity provides free educational-based forums to teach business owners how to successfully prepare an exit strategy. Feel confident and secure when doing business with Generational Equity. Internet

Feb 13 2017
Century Link Stole My Money - May Have Violated Consumer Credit Act Seattle Wa and Monroe La Washington Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Internet Service Providers: Century Link Washington

Feb 11 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and fishing outlet ,online search for company, You can also look it up on FB as 'camping and fishing outlet' Internet Author: St. Mary's, Georgia Sporting-good Manufactures: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 10 2017
Legionair Insurance Trust Hospital emdemity insurance policy, also Transamerica Premoer Lifee insurance co.AGIA. . Naoimi Smuzeski-Randall Phoenix, AZ. 85068-9060 Nationwide Author: Flint,, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legionair Insurance Trust Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Orly Papra Oresino Bazarte This is the Worst fence installation Ive ever had. He also did not do professional work inside my house re tape and bedding. Fort Worth tx Author: mansfield, Texas Hardware & Tools: Orly Papra Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Gloss Motive Improvement UT $37 per 1 - buy 3 get 1 free. Also buy a rebate for $49 (offer refused by me via phone) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ruskin, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., SMI Swissmetal Inc. I have also invested in SMH Schweizerische in Panama and want my investment back, like others Panama City Panama Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Investment Brokers: SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama, S. A., Panama City, Other

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Dean Wright National Networked Investigations NN InvestigationsDean WrightSIT So I guess I should start by saying that I despise people and companies who prey on others and fraudulently try to fool people into paying money for something they have no intention of supplying. To be honest I do not understand why these people are not investigated by the police or by trading standards or other agencies. The truth is that they just do not seem to care. I want to warn anyone who thinks about working with these people of what has happened to me, and to say it will almost definitely happen to you also. Oxford Nationwide
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dean Wright National Networked Investigations Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
Reloadit Blackhawk Network California The company fraudulently represented their selves, as soon as I tried to use my reload pack a few hours after purchase, my funds were depleted. I can't file a police report because Reloadit reps are refusing me a transaction history in black and white, also the website is coincidentally not working. The reps did not assist in helping me into the website or offer any kind of explanation. They did not and will not help you. This company is a complete disgrace! Internet
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Reloadit Internet

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia FREE Trial is a scam!! I was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED FULL PRICE ON MY CREDIT CARD. These scammers ALSO PLACED me on a SUBSCRIPTION AND FRAUDULENTLY charged my Credit card 8 times! Customer service & supervisors are NO help! Rude! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions and lies. I will be contacting a lawyer and will reach out to all of you to see what can be done. Have faith guys. I refuse to be a victim of these liars & scam artists. Internet
Author: Windsor, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet