EMBARQ , CENTURY TEL ALSO VONAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage
There may be more reports for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
For more results perform a general search for "Embarq , Century Tel Also Vonage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Dr. Randall Haworth TRUSTED BUSINESS Review: Patients of top artistic plastic surgeon, Dr. Haworth, can feel safe convenient and secure with the care and results they receive at the Haworth Institute Beverly Hills, CA. Randal Haworth MD committed exceptional patient experience, driven by not only surgical results but also empathic care in a secure and safe environment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills California*UPDATE: Dr Randal Haworth Rip-off Report Verified on location
Dr. Haworth is a good man. Author: Sacramento, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Randall Haworth TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. Randal Haworth MD committed exceptional patient experience, driven by not only surgical results but also empathic care in a secure and safe environment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Beverly Hills, California

Mar 24 2017
K & M Construction He lives in he lives in Lincoln Park right now he has lived in Pennsylvania he also has a girlfriend and a wife one lives in the Ypsilanti and one lives in Inkster and he's very dark complected barrhead smooth talker you would think you're talking to a fa Lincoln Park Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Electrical Services: K & M Construction Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Tate & Kirklin TRS Limited Tired of being singled out by fraudalent collection mail and robocalls Philadelphia Pennsylvania Also a victim Author: Birmingham , Alabama Questionable Activities: Tate & Kirklin Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
aural face cream and last eye serum found it on facebook and said trail size for 1.99 and 3.95 but they also charge extra that i didn't ask for NV CA Nationwide Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: aural face cream and last eye serum Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
patricia ruiz i keep on getting emails form this so call lawyer he sent me various one saying that i owe certain amount and now i can go into a payment plan for certain amount each month and also he sent me to a warrant for my arrest and that he will file in my district court on friday Massachusetts A scam Author: revere, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: patricia ruiz Massachusetts

Mar 19 2017
JWS Publishing Inc, Jordon Wallace Schultz, Also known as Jordon Schultz or Jordon Wallace Jordon Schultz scammed me out of nearly $15,000 and scammed hundreds if not thousands of others San Diego California
Author: Batley, West Yorkshire, Internet Fraud: JWS Publishing Inc San Diego, California

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 16 2017
century link satellite Internet services Beware of CenturyLink.-modem return fraud corporate headquarters Monroe, LA Author: Webster , Florida Internet Service Providers: century link satellite Internet services Nationwide

11, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
courier-systems.net Monica Anthony BEWARE!! I REPEAT, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! They called me to work for them. At first i was kind of skeptical. B/c she said i would be getting paid $2500 after deliverying package for one month. & then i would get paid weekly. She then proceed to ask me for a photo of me with my Id in the picture and also had me read and sign a agreement contract about the position. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP TO SEEM SO REAL.  Salem New Jersey
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Courier Services: courier-systems.net Salem, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Century 21 - Rebecca Hibbert Realtor used husband to make repairs to home I bought and he flooded it! Greenfield Indiana
Author: GREENFIELD, Indiana Plumbing: Century 21 - Rebecca Hibbert Greenfield , Indiana

Mar 14 2017
Precious Skin Rx LaurenSkincare or BNW Honestskin or The River Spa or Empire Fulfillment Center Rip Off Of The Century Buyer Beware Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Precious Skin Rx Internet

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 12 2017
Original Magnetic Phone Cable This company has several names and sells a variety of items. Also uses different addresses. Took My Money-Did NOT Deliver My Purchases, NEVER returned emails West Seneca New York Update Author: Esparto, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Original Magnetic Phone Cable West Seneca, New York

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet

Mar 11 2017
RecoveryCNT I entered the RecoveryCNT, also known as CNT, in November and from day one I felt a semi- vibe about the place. First, they take away your cell phones, and you can't make calls. Overall there services is good but some staff is not friendly Middlesex New Jersey
Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Healthcare Centers: RecoveryCNT Middlesex, New Jersey

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Mar 10 2017
H & R Block H & R Block Emerald Card Services The company has yet to refund my money though they know I did not make any of the charges. Also, tbeir so called Green Team is barely understandable. I talked to 3 different Weirton West Virginia Author: WEIRTON, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Weirton, West Virginia

Mar 10 2017
FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. Patrick Cohen, Kevin Adams, Don Carlos FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC./WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC TIMESHARE RIPOFF New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: West Covina, California Brokerage Companies On-line: FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. New York, New York

Mar 10 2017
WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC/FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. TIMESHARE SCAM NEW YORK NEW YORK THE REAL OWNERS OF BOTH FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. AND WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF THIS SCAM Author: West Covina, California Brokerage Companies On-line: WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC NEW YORK,

Mar 09 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements Advertised as $37 per bottle, but 3 get 1 free. They charged me $198. Las Vegas Nevada......also Provo Utah Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Liars: Gloss Motive Internet