EMPIRE TODAY,LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Empire Today,LLC
There may be more specific results for "Empire Today,LLC"
For more specific results for "Empire Today,LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 56,177 Found Reports For more specific results for "Empire Today,LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
ACE Cash Services Mark Thomas LAWSUIT COURT CASE FILE NUMBER: 156451-KU-3625 LAWSUIT COST - $3565.69 (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEE/COURT FEE/ALL TAXES) LAST DATE TO FILE LAWSUIT – AUGUST 24th 2017. LOAN INFORMATION CASE FILE NO : 942101-NY-KM-107 TOTAL AMOUNT - $864.86 CREDITOR: ACE CASH SERVICES SETTLEMENT AMOUNT - $294.00 BY TODAY IN ORDER TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT PAID IN FULL WITH ZERO BALANCE United States. Austin, TX Nationwide Author: Pound, Virginia Attorney Generals: ACE Cash Services Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Dan Keiderling/ Assurance Roofing & Exteriors LLC Dan Keiderling Unethical Business Practices Austin Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Roofing Companies: Dan Keiderling/ Assurance Roofing & Exteriors LLC Austin , Texas

Aug 23 2017
Kanoa The ship dates keep getting pushed out. Then today received an email from them stating there is no more funding to release product San Franscico Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa Internet

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellysstraightener I ordered a flatiron from ellys world on July 25th, 2017. They sent me an email confirming my order and told me I would recive my merchandise in 4-6 weeks. Today is August 23rd, 2017 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website has disappeared. When I tried to check on it, a message comes up Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable. My order number is 6756. I paid $49.97 for this flatiron, how can I get my money back? Author: LAGRANGE, Georgia TV Advertisements: Elly's World

Aug 23 2017
South Beach Diet Ordered $418 food 30day supply. Received today. found out I will receive same order every 21 days Atlanta Georgia Author: Mc Kinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Justin Paperny White Collar AdviceIrving SchattnerCounseling Center For Growth And Recover Con, Scam, Prison Consultant, Federal Prison, federal prison consultant, justin paperny, white collar advice, RDAP, Drug program, Lie, fake Los Angeles California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Florida Consumer Services: Justin Paperny Nationwide

7, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Bipedd, LLC Charged my card for an order I did not make. Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Alternative Health: Bipedd, LLC Internet

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
UBS Processing, LSA, Liberty Solutions & Associates, CFM Group, LLC Phantom Debt, UBS Processing, United, Sanaa Wadsworth, Eric Dennison, Debt Collection, Scam, Fort Mill, SC Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Providence, Rhode Island Collection Agency's: UBS Processing Fort Mill, South Carolina

Aug 23 2017
Yourcannabisorders.com Yourcannabislifestyles.com Placed an order on 7/7/2017. Today is 8/23/17. I still have not received my order. I placed an order once before and received my order. This time this guy Dave. He doesn't respond to email or phones calls. I am super pissed and would like my money back. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Sparrows Point, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Yourcannabisorders.com Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

15, Report #1020058

STOP EVICTION TODAY THIEVES NEVADA
Author: Hacienda Heights, California Attorneys General: STOP EVICTION TODAY Internet

Sales global llc ELIZABETH THOMAS MD
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Employers: Sales global llc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Allied Auto Shippers, LLC False advertising Coral Springs Florida Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers, LLC Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Deco-Dan,Dan Gammercone SCAM WARNING,Dan will take your money and RUN Lutz Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Home Improvements: Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Lutz, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
Carolina Carports LLC Buyer Beware - Read ALL Reviews!!! Dobson NC Author: savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Carolina Carports LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet